What kind of cloth diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I'm not really into cloth diapers, I really like thick disposable diapers. But I want to try cloth, maybe even to put under a disposable. What kind do you guys think I should try?

TONYH those look super cool. do you have any details on them? such as different colors, what comes as just "one" diaper, absorbency?

dlboylife said:
TONYH those look super cool. do you have any details on them? such as different colors, what comes as just "one" diaper, absorbency?

absorbency is great dlboy, colours can be found on the site but i'm happy with white. :)

I went through the baby stuff aisles at Wally World and I noticed the newer receiving blankets, aside from being much brighter, they're microfiber. The cotton ones I get from second hand stores work too. Boomers get the reference really quickly, basic pampers didn't come out until the late 60s. The receiving blankets work marvelously, great to those of us who are somewhat larger. I've a 34 inch waist. The classic Gerber ones fit fairly well up to a slender teenager. Then you have the 'rubber' pants over.

They're good for use over disposables, might save your furniture a bit. Happy Wetting. The classic Ducky pins aren't manufactured in America any more. The shopping mega-sites usually have a few packets of them. Rule #1 is if it's packaged and advertised as AB you're going to pay more. Sometimes that's ok as the medical ones aren't so much thrifty either.

try baby-pants.com they have ducky pins and great quality cheap priced cloth diapers.

I love my cloth diapers. I wear the contour diaper with an insert (like now) and find them comfortable for all day wear, and change them when wet. At night I wear a flat birdseye diaper and an insert. I always wear plastic pants over my diaper. If I'm going out I wear a onzie usually white or pink. I tend to wet a lot and wet diapers sag without something to hold them in place. Onzies also make diaper change easier. I have tried disposables, and I do wear them from time to time, but I want to reposition the tape and sometimes the tapes don't stick or tear the diaper. I feel more comfortable wearing my cloth diaper pinned snugly and plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back