Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi, from Hamburg, GER

Default hi, from Hamburg, GER

I love diapers, I am 27. I come from Hamburg, Germany.
    I am sorry, my English ist bad.

Welcome to the site, Spike08. We have a number of people on the site who come from countries where English is a second language. I'm always impressed with those who can write and speak in a second language. I hope you enjoy adisc, as we discuss a wide range of topics. Don't hesitate to post and join in.

Wilkommen bei Adisc!

You're a lucky man: the best European diaper retailer is just a few kms away from Hamburg.

Welcome! I think you're the first Hamburger here (though we already have a peach).

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    Welcome! I think you're the first Hamburger here (though we already have a peach).
    Yes, but while a Hamburger is ground meat in a bun, a Bremer is a fish cake (ground fish) in a bun

Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

some video game, or computer issue?
    model rockets?
    Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
    How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
    How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!