Little Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone have a children's video game that you place when in little space? Like how people watch children's TV and movies in little space.

Great question!

It's not technically a children's game and I play it when I'm in adult mode too, but I find that playing Pokemon when I'm feeling little really brings me back to being a kid again. Pokemon is super nostalgic for me, I played the very first generation when I was about 5 years old, so, is it really any surprise that when I'm all diaped up and want a break from my baby toys that the first thing I reach for is my 3DS with Pokemon in the slot?

I also discovered recently that playing board games makes me feel little as well, particularly really colourful ones like Mouse Trap or Candyland. I played both of those at a wrap party a few days ago and it brought out my little side a bit, fortunately, everybody was drunk or high so they didn't really notice that much :)

A fun game for me too play when Im feeling little is Minecraft since I don't want lego's all around my room :laugh:

Alexgene93 said:
A fun game for me too play when Im feeling little is Minecraft since I don't want lego's all around my room :laugh:

Aw, that's a great idea, can't wait to try that out when I get myself some little time again.

Poofybutt said:
Great question!

It's not technically a children's game and I play it when I'm in adult mode too, but I find that playing Pokemon when I'm feeling little really brings me back to being a kid again.

I really enjoy playing Pokemon too (if you couldn't tell by the avatar haha), I'm glad Nintendo is re-releasing the earlier Gens on virtual console, they're pretty nostalgic for me as well.
I also played a bit of the original Banjo Kazooie recently and I think that's gonna be my go to little space game for a while, it's a blast!

RompingBulbasaur said:
I also played a bit of the original Banjo Kazooie recently and I think that's gonna be my go to little space game for a while, it's a blast!

I can see that. I imagine a lot of those sorts of games would have that effect (aside something like Conker, for obvious reasons).

There are a lot of toddler, early learning games that you can download to a tablet or phone. My wife did that for me on her Ipad a few years ago. She was an amazing girl.

dogboy said:
There are a lot of toddler, early learning games that you can download to a tablet or phone. My wife did that for me on her Ipad a few years ago. She was an amazing girl.

I guess so. It'd just break the immersion of doing it to feel little when using my phone something I do constantly as an adult. I don't have an IPad either.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather it be something I could do on the TV (or at a push my laptop).

Before I switched phones, I did a lot of children's learning app games. Toca Boca has some of my favorites (I really like the hair cutting games and the monster feeding games)! It was a nice way to wind down and I could still do it in public without it being weird. Anything Sonic/Mario makes me feel little as well cuz that's what I grew up on. Sometimes if I'm feeling little and want to watch a game being played or say I have no means to play a game I'll just watch a playthrough on youtube (with no voice overs or anything). I was doing that with Jumpstart Preschool a couple months back, haha.

One children's game that came out for the old Amiga computer is McGee--it was followed by McGee at the Funfair and Katie's Farm. OK, this would require you to use an Amiga Emulator--Amiga Forever is great--and download the .adf files (an Amiga floppy disk image file) from one of the places listed here: http://www.oldgamesfinder.com/?m=2&q=McGee. (Remember that this is a non-supported game on a platform that doesn't have much support. Unless it is being sold or supported it's not piracy anymore when it comes to old software on old computers.) There are Amiga Emulators out there and the Cloanto also puts out Amiga Forever Essentials which is the important Amiga ROM files and operating system "disks" for use on your phone-based emulators. I need to get an SD card so I can really go to town with my Amiga emulation but some of these games would not require too much to run. McGee may be a great candidate for phone use though with large buttons and no text to squint at.

McGee sadly seems to be potty trained in the game but he is still quite young and the game was designed for children to play without parental supervision. No words, just buttons, sound, and animation.

[video=youtube_share;d8Ac-odCGjo]https://youtu.be/d8Ac-odCGjo[/video]

Well for PC children's game, their is one from 1995 I am curious about & wanting to try. But besides that I don't know any other children's game that brings me in a little space.

What game is that?

Adding onto what poofybutt said... I do like to play Pokemon a lot, and I grew up with it since Yellow. So, I guess I do tend to enjoy it a lot. I've never actually incorporated it into a little mode type thing though. I should really try that sometime! :3 I also have always wanted to play Rugrats Studio Tour for the PS1. This would really make me feel little because it's something I played when I was a young girl. That, and an old Rugrat's detective game I once played on an old Gateway Computer.

I grew up playing Pajama Sam, Freddi Fish, Spy Fox, and Putt-Putt.

If there's no games based on Power Puff Girls or Fantastic Maxx there should be. Snag a Linux based game with all the usual splash and slash, and move the old characters, weapons and attitudes out, and replace them with the PPG and or Maxx.

Shadow456 said:
Anyone have a children's video game that you place when in little space? Like how people watch children's TV and movies in little space.

I might be five months late, but am still happy to be able to finally announce that the first of my adventures is now officially available for PC on Steam!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/703180/Ben_10/
Its a pretty decent kids beat em up with not much story going on. I'd never shell out 30 bucks for this, but for fans, it is propably a must have. My little side enjoys it and even my big self is entertained for some minutes.

[video=youtube;7z-_f9GZclk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z-_f9GZclk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back