Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Told My Friend That Im Furry

  1. #1
    Rocket_Man55

    Default Told My Friend That Im Furry

    Hey guys.. Just recently I was sitting at lunch with 2 of my best friends and one of them is making a comic book that has Furrys in it. So I acted interested in the comic and now i'm helping him write its script. Anyways I just recently sent him an e-mail explaining exactly what a furry was and that I myself am a furry. It was pretty hard to do but I hit the send button. Problem is he wont say anything to me about it. He never e-mailed me back or anything. Were still good friends though. So maby he just does not want to talk about it. I hope to talk to him soon about it though.

    Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know that.

  2. #2
    xdeadx

    Default

    Kay =)

  3. #3

    Default

    Why is it so hard for people to say...
    "Hey, I like cartoon animals!" there's no difference between admitting to being a trekki or a furry.

  4. #4

    Default

    whats a trekki?
    i've heard that word a lot, but don't know what it is
    i wouldn't think its hard to tell a friend that your a furry, because theres nothing wrong with being a furry :P

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_Man55 View Post
    Hey guys.. Just recently I was sitting at lunch with 2 of my best friends and one of them is making a comic book that has Furrys in it. So I acted interested in the comic and now i'm helping him write its script. Anyways I just recently sent him an e-mail explaining exactly what a furry was and that I myself am a furry. It was pretty hard to do but I hit the send button. Problem is he wont say anything to me about it. He never e-mailed me back or anything. Were still good friends though. So maby he just does not want to talk about it. I hope to talk to him soon about it though.

    Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know that.
    Well, congrats on coming forward! Though, it's not taboo to be into anthropomorphics! Anyone who's into Looney Toons or Disney movies could potentially be a fur. Even comic books, animes, and lotsa sci-fi stuff can get pretty anthro at times. As time passes, you'll get over your little worries about telling others. It's not a bad thing! And most certainly is nowhere near as difficult as "comming out" to your friends if you're bi or gay or if you're into diapers. That's something that takes alot of trust and courage. Just remember that you're true friends will accept you for who and what you are no matter what! Hope this helps! If ya have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer as best I can. I've been in the furry fandom for about 13 years now, and have been a babyfur since I got into it. ^_^

    Us furs gotta stick together! Good luck !



    Quote Originally Posted by Corri_aka_Drew View Post
    Why is it so hard for people to say...
    "Hey, I like cartoon animals!" there's no difference between admitting to being a trekki or a furry.
    I dunno, Corri. Why do some people have a hard time talking about anything that could be linked to their lifestyle or sexual orientation? Or, maybe it could be the fact that Rocket read a few bad sites or articles about furries that depict us in a negative light and he's worried about his friends thinking he's just like that? Who knows. To get the answer to this question, PM him and ask? Some people just don't have the confidence or self esteem to jus say it outright like we do. He'll come around. It takes time. Think of how you felt when you first embraced furry/babyfur. Did you trust all your friends to know that you were into it?

    Anyway, I'm just trying to clarify it a little. I'm here to help anyone who needs it an make friends. Drop me a msg anytime. Haven talked to ya inna while. =) *hugs*



    Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    whats a trekki?
    i've heard that word a lot, but don't know what it is
    i wouldn't think its hard to tell a friend that your a furry, because theres nothing wrong with being a furry :P
    Trekkies are Star Trek fans. =)

    And I agree with you completely. See my replies in this thread. ^^

    Same goes for you; if ya have any questions, drop me a line. ^_^
    Last edited by Trevor; 27-Apr-2009 at 17:47. Reason: please use the multi-quote feature (quotation mark button to the right of the "Quote" button) rather than making multiple posts in a row.

  6. #6

    Default

    Kai, triple posting, shame on you *takes the coon away for spankings*

  7. #7
    Butterfly Mage

    Default

    In certain circles, it's easier to admit to being a furry than a trekki, har har. Actually, my best friend's husband is a furry and he's super-cool too. My friend calls her husband "superman" and it's a title not without merit!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Kai, triple posting, shame on you *takes the coon away for spankings*
    Wha?? eep /me *runs off, headturns, slinks back all blushy... presents...*

Similar Threads

  1. I told my friend
    By baby_mike in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 19-Feb-2008, 21:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.