Not open for further replies.

kexta

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I am looking for the thickest diapers available. Links apreciated

This one promises to be the thickest when used: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/peekabu/

In our reviews, it looks like Rearz Safari comes out the thickest, measuring 12.7cm when stacked three deep with a weight on top (the thickness test for ADISC reviews). ABU Space/Simple/LittlePawz come in at 11.3, Bambino Magnifico at 10.9, and Dry 24/7 at 10.2.

http://rearz.ca/safari-nighttime-briefs/
https://us.abuniverse.com/product/space/
https://us.abuniverse.com/product/simple/
https://us.abuniverse.com/product/littlepawz/
https://bambinodiapers.com/magnifico-diaper
http://www.northshorecare.com/confidry-24-7-max-absorbency-briefs.html (I used Northshore Care's site because the Confidry had a "may be hacked" warning on the search and wasn't available to take orders in any event. There are a few resellers of this diaper).

Crinklz and Betterdry are thick, but not nearly as thick as The Rearz Safari/Seduction/Princess/Inspire + line, or the ABU Space/Simple/LittlePawz line. They are thicker than things like the ABU Kiddo, Barebum, Or anything by Bambino.

I would say that the thickest on the market right now are Rearz Safari diapers, you don't even need to add any boosters to them.

In a close 2nd place I would add ABU brands like Little Pawz and Cushies as well as Crinklz diapers, those brands are up there in terms of thickness. Add a booster to either one of them and they're nearly as thick as Safaris. I also find, with ABU brands and Crinklz, that when they're wet they'll swell up a fair deal more than Safaris and get quite a bit thicker.

I used my first Rearz Safari today... damn that thing keeps going for ages, I was seriously impressed!

Not only that, they look cool and even when they've been used quite a bit, they still sit perfectly with no sagging.

Slomo said:
Hands down, the thickest diaper out there is Betterdry/Crinklz. These diapers will easily hold double that of abu or rearz.

I've been patiently holding my tongue on those comments for several weeks here as my BS meter continued to climb, but there comes a point when I have to raise my hand and say "REALITY CHECK TIME!"

I understand you're a fanatical fan of betterdry, but come on, we're supposed to be providing accurate information for people to make informed decisions. This has gotten far beyond even the "theoretically possible under the best of circumstances", and is not being helpful.

I had heard so much about the Rearz brand I finally ordered a pack of the Inspires. I was extremely pleased at how thick they were and how well they worked and how much they held. Just for fun I wore one overnight then left it on all the next day. It was amazing and didn't leak. Was super thick and saggy but felt great. Guess I have a few more to try after reading this post.

bambinod said:
I've been patiently holding my tongue on those comments for several weeks here as my BS meter continued to climb, but there comes a point when I have to raise my hand and say "REALITY CHECK TIME!"

I understand you're a fanatical fan of betterdry, but come on, we're supposed to be providing accurate information for people to make informed decisions. This has gotten far beyond even the "theoretically possible under the best of circumstances", and is not being helpful.

I agree. The OP didn't ask for best, it was a very straightforward question of "thickest". Surely that's an easy factual thing to answer if true. Stack "em 3 high out of the bag with a weight on top and measure the height.

It's cool to editorialize or offer caveats perhaps as to why thickness in and of itself might be more or less important or how one might get best capacity out of a diaper. These are opinions.

Answer the question asked and go from there. Those may be great diapers but I think we'd have heard if they unseated the major products in an easily measurable area like thickness.

bambinod said:

How is that not helpful? It is true to say the least. YES, ABU will reliably last for about 4 hours, maybe 6 at best. And YES, abu can handle a couple of really good floods before threatening to leak. But have you actually even tried Betterdry? I have, (I've also tried ABU too), and I know for a FACT they can absorb well more than triple what abu can. I have even gone 24 hours in them several times (all while staying well hydrated and taking in a good 2 liters per day). Abu can hold up to that kind of claim. And that IS reality.

So yeah, I DO rave about them. I have good reason to. After all, they are easily the FIRST disposable diaper than can easily out-perform every other brand out there. They are also the FIRST disposable diaper for adults that are truly reliable to not leak. Abu can't claim that, now can they. Neither can any other "no lower tapes" diaper.

Sure Confidry and Northshore Supreme are also better than abu too. They are absolutely great while lasting a good 8+ hours. But even they still don't make the same cut. So while you question what I use is so much greater than what you use, just remember what I USED to use is every bit that. And what I use now is just as far above what I used to use, as which was also just above yours. (ps. That's an x-man paraphrase of Apocalyps comparing himself above mutants as they see themselves above humans- "I am as far above you as you are above them").

Hope THAT helped. Really.....

Now you're just trolling. Three times as absorbent. So confidry holds 15,000 mL, right?

No chance. Troll.

On topic the thickest diaper quantitatively (which is something that can be measured) was already posted.

Qualitatively my opinion is that Rearz safari feel the thickest to me.

Slomo said:
How is that not helpful? It is true to say the least. YES, ABU will reliably last for about 4 hours, maybe 6 at best. And YES, abu can handle a couple of really good floods before threatening to leak. But have you actually even tried Betterdry? I have, (I've also tried ABU too), and I know for a FACT they can absorb well more than triple what abu can. I have even gone 24 hours in them several times (all while staying well hydrated and taking in a good 2 liters per day). Abu can hold up to that kind of claim. And that IS reality.

So yeah, I DO rave about them. I have good reason to. After all, they are easily the FIRST disposable diaper than can easily out-perform every other brand out there. They are also the FIRST disposable diaper for adults that are truly reliable to not leak. Abu can't claim that, now can they. Neither can any other "no lower tapes" diaper.

Sure Confidry and Northshore Supreme are also better than abu too. They are absolutely great while lasting a good 8+ hours. But even they still don't make the same cut. So while you question what I use is so much greater than what you use, just remember what I USED to use is every bit that. And what I use now is just as far above what I used to use, as which was also just above yours. (ps. That's an x-man paraphrase of Apocalyps comparing himself above mutants as they see themselves above humans- "I am as far above you as you are above them").

Hope THAT helped. Really.....

It's not helpful because it isn't true. The OP asked for a fact: a verifiable, accurate thing. You answered with an opinion stated like a fact. By analogy, this is like if the OP had asked what the largest planet in the solar system was, and everyone answered Jupiter, with Saturn being second, But you came along and said Uranus is bigger and way more awesome. Well, no, it isn't. It's a measurable, verifiable thing that Jupiter is bigger than Uranus. While it's great that you love Uranus, it doesn't make it the biggest.

It's great that you love Crinklz. I like them too. My partner bought me some, and I'm likely going to be in them all weekend. But that doesn't make them thicker than ABU or Rearz.

As for the rest of what I quoted above, I think you might need some help understanding the difference between Facts, Opinions, and Fantasy.

I dident mean to start a flamewar. And i am looking for the thickest useable ones. If they cant last a good soaking then they are not what i am looking for. But if they can last a few hours then awesome. So for scientific mesurements they have to be thick and they have to absorb a lot. Those are the factors for this question.

Go for cloth its as thick or thin as you want it to be

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I’ll way in, from my experience the thickest I have used would possibly be bambino magnifico just edging out abu lpaws, space etc. I have tried inspire+ a long time ago which are very thick as well and I believe same as safari but I will stand corrected on this as I have not tried rearz safari. I have used betterdry, crinklz and I don’t rate them anywhere as thick as others mentioned nor I particularly liked them much. For me the pick is abu little paws the fit comfort performance etc for me is perfect and I do love the lavenders and 2 tape as they fit me unreal but not quite as thick as lpaws. Like others have said max thickness is not the only consideration but certainly worth listening to those members who have extensive experience with multiple diapers not just I bought these “wonder pads” and there better than everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Wonder pads" as in wonder if they will work, i wonder if they will leak etc...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Foxroxsox said:
While it's great that you love Uranus, it doesn't make it the biggest.

One of the best quotes I've ever seen online. 😀

If I am not mistaken Dry 24-7 is the best on the market as far as absorbency and thickness. Others may be in that league but I do have to say Dry 24-7 has my vote. for what it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back