Longest you’ve stayed in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally wear one all night, change and all day. But recently bought a pack of the Rearz Inspire + to try after all the rave reviews. Put one on at night and wet several times. Got up the next AM and it still felt so good and was still fitting well so left it on. In fact it stayed on all day. Could have stayed on longer as it still wasn't leaking, but sure was heavy. Guess it was a total of about 18 hours. Very impressive, just wish they weren't so expensive.

my abu simple diapers will go 24 hours but the longest i think for me was 28 hours a few years ago.

I manage to stay in one diaper for like 24 hours if I don't drink too much. The longest I've been in diapers is a week [emoji14]

longest in a diaper 24+
longest wearing diapers about 18 years

My longest was 22 hours when I had the flu. I was asleep the entire time. When I woke up I had diarrhea and pee everywhere and then vomit. I fell back to sleep in the shower, still wearing my diaper and woke when the warm water ran out. Cleaning up with cold water when you have the flu sucks.
I didn’t even bother to clean the sheets. I just threw them out and put a new mattress protector and sheets on the bed. I was afraid to go back to sleep after that.

I think most of a day. I'd been put in a very thick overnight and, even though I was wet when I woke up, I didn't want to waste it.

A few hours. I’ve yet to try wearing one in my sleep.

4 or five hours then I will wet and have to change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The longest I've been in a single diaper was about 14 hours, though at least half of that was sleeping. Usually I find it starts to feel uncomfortable after 6-8 hours of normal waking use, so I doubt I'll ever be able to go too much longer than that.

The longest I've been diapered consecutively was about a day and a half when I had the house to myself for a weekend and no need to go out.

Been in the same diaper for about 15 hours. I know that would make some people uncomfortable but I just love being wet or should I say soaked.

Reactions: wetaccident
My longest was a little over 24 hours. But at that point it started to smell and felt a little unconfortable so I probably wont do that again.

Actually my longest was because I became "trapped" in a disposable. Typically I wear training underwear and plastic underpants at night to bed and change in the morning after eating breakfast and getting ready to go to work (so about 8 - 10 hours max). I recently wore a premium diaper on a plane trip (5 hours) and then had to drive another 4 hours to the hotel. I initially went to the airport bathroom and changed into my diaper with my PULs over that but peed in the toilet before getting into them. So after getting off the plane and driving about 2 hours I had to go really bad. I was concerned I would leak if I let go completely in the car so I stopped at a truckers' bathroom. As I was in the stall and this being my first time in a disposable I learned that removing the tape is quite noisy and I suddenly did not know if I should continue or not. The hesitation caused a "wave" of discomfort that hit me and I could only sit on the toilet while my bladder completely let go to hasten my comfort level.

I did not notice any leaks with this soaking so I pulled my plastic pants back on with my jeans and drove the next two hours to the hotel. I was feeling tired so I put my plastic mattress cover on the hotel bed and took a 3 hour nap. Waking up I noticed I only had an hour to get something to eat so I went to the local restaurant still in my wet diaper. Coming back I was so impressed with my premium disposable (M4) not leaking I went to bed with it on (yes still wet but still felt comfortable) after watching TV until about midnight.

The next morning I woke up and let go again to see the limits of the diaper. Laying down probably helped so with no leaks I decided to rest a little further. Bad idea! I woke hearing a knock on the door from housekeeping that I had to checkout for them to clean the room and I had an afternoon meeting for work in 1 hours! I had to get dressed quickly and pack and meet with my co-workers at a site wearing a soaked diaper. I just kept assuring myself my PULs would catch any leaks. I should have been a bit concerned about the bulk beneath my jeans but I had a coat on with the meeting being outside and I was more concerned about leakage.

By the time I checked into my next hotel at 2:30 pm I had been in my same diaper for 33 hours! When I changed I was amazed that the wicking had gone all the way up the backside of my diaper and the diaper was very heavy (good thing I taped it on very tight as I never felt any sagging). I can bet my training underwear and PULs would not have lasted this long without leaking.

Reactions: damnstinkyfeett
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back