Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sex related thing

Question sex related thing

alright. i am a virgin. but. i have just realized that i have a bunch of little bumps on the bottom of my penis. like, alot. also on my balls. im not sure what this is. the only thing i can think of is accidentally masturbating with my left hand, which has a wart on it. should i be worried?
    and also, im not sure if im circumsized or not. is circumsision common these days? i was a 93 b-day

Mesmerale

You jewish?

If so, you have a 99% chance of being circumcised...

If not, I really dunno... :/

You have some really good questions, I'll do what I can to answer.

The bumps at the base of the penis are probably nothing. Small bumps at the base of the penis, and around the rim of the head of the penis, are very normal. They are similar to a pimple, (It's an area that is in the dark, sweaty, and has oil, you can expect some pimples.) having these bumps on your testicles is also nothing to really worry about. It's a puberty thing.

It is extremely unlikely you transferred the wart from your hand to your genitals, if you did, your body will eventually clear things out.

A circumcised penis is a penis without a foreskin. The best way I can describe this with out the use of the picture is this. If when your penis is flaccid, or soft, the head of the penis is not covered by any skin, you are circumcised. If you have a layer of skin that you have to pull back to expose the glans (head) of the penis, then you are uncircumcised. Your birthday or year has no real bearing on begin circumcised or not, as it was most likely a choice made by your parents when you were very very young.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them. I hope I was able to answer your questions

no. i am not jewish. but, when my penis is soft, i can see the head. so im circumsized? i was just posting year for reference. what is the point in circumsizing?

thank you for the relief about the bumps.

The point of circumcising...that really depends on who you ask really.

As mesmerale pointed out, religion is sometimes a reason the procedure is done. In some cultures it is a rite of passage from boyhood to man to remove the foreskin. In places like the US, its mostly done for cosmetic reasons. Some people enjoy the look of a circumcised penis more than an uncircumcised one. The opposite can also be true. Other reasons include family tradition.

There is also a debated health benefit for circumcision, in that a circumcised penis has a lesser chance of contracting certain sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unless you are having sex with a partner, I wouldn't be that concerned about this health impact. The use of a latex barrier such as a condom, greatly reduces the chance of receiving a STD more than a circumcision. Of course abstinence is the most effective way to avoid any STD.

alright. cool. thank you for clearing that up for me

It could be HPV, sure, but it's just as likely to be any one of a dozen other things. If they don't hurt, ooze, itch, or change color, size, or shape, then you're likely okay. If you're really worried, though, head to the physician and see (although I'd recommend doing searches through online resources first).

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 9.8 View Post
    There is also a debated health benefit for circumcision, in that a circumcised penis has a lesser chance of contracting certain sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unless you are having sex with a partner, I wouldn't be that concerned about this health impact. The use of a latex barrier such as a condom, greatly reduces the chance of receiving a STD more than a circumcision. Of course abstinence is the most effective way to avoid any STD.
    The debate here deals with pigmented versus un-pigmented skin. It turns out that unpigmented skin has a slightly easier time of transmitting certain STDs than pigmented skin. Un-pigmented skin may be thought of as the skin "inside" the foreskin, while pigmented is that on the "outside".

The argument that circumcision is a guard against STDs is really a flimsy one, as it looks good on paper until one realizes that there are a few kinds of circumcisions, and un-pigmented skin is left in varying degrees.

Long story short, don't have sex with women (or men) who ooze and have lesions, etc. Ideally, you should be having sex with only people you trust to tell you the truth on certain things (like STD status). In the absence of this, I offer the following:

If they have warts with hairs to pluck,
    then by Christ, that's not to fuck!

If instead it smells nice and fresh,
    Spooge all over; make a mess!

If on body lesions open,
    You're on your own - nothing rhymes with open!

(Picture a star tracking across the screen here, the words "The More You Know" trailing behind.)

I went to the Doctor for the same reason

He told me they were HAIR FOLLICLES!!! - man was I embarrassed! - he said they show up between the ages of 12 - 16

If you are between those ages then thats probably it

Also - Jews, AND Muslims get circumcised and it can also be done for heath reasons (keeps it sanitary )

Quote Originally Posted by wannabesissybaby92 View Post
    Also - Jews, AND Muslims get circumcised and it can also be done for heath reasons (keeps it sanitary )
    So does washing...

Hehe! Just joking!

Although seriously, as a girl - there's nothing more offputting than cock-cheese, so WASH please men

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 9.8 View Post

There's also the whole issue with smegma build up under the foreskin, and other nastiness that circumcision is a great preventative measure of.