• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kijika

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Good morning everyone. I've been looking for a few weeks, finally forcing myself to do an introduction.

I'm Kijika. I consider myself a little/abdl.
Actually, I'm really new to this. Over the last month I've been exploring this side of my life with my wife. She has been very supportive through this process (and I love her even more for it).

We are shielding this from the kids, so I usually wear shorts/clothes when they are up and around

After deciding after many many years that I should stop suppressing my desires and began indulging more and more every week. I am still purchasing some supplies and have found the forums very helpful with ideas and good websites to use.

I'm by big life, I have been in IT for years with a LOT of responsibility. It gets overwhelming at times but I have found ways to cope with the stress, now including my little side.

My interests include spending time with my wife and kids, photography, gaming (I play mostly Blizzard PC games) and listening to my music collection.

I am getting coloring books and some toys now also

I joined this site for support and information. From what I've read so far, this community is very supportive and has a lot of good information.

I am hoping to offer good information if I have any. I am still very early on in this process :).

Honestly, I've never been more content.

I look forward to talking with you all.

K

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hello Kijika and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi Kijika,

Your story is very similar to mine in a way. My partner is a little ABDL and after hiding it from me for 18 months, has just told me. To his surprise, I am very supportive and even have been experiencing it with him. I'd say it is bringing us closer in our relationship.

I would like to friend you because I'm hoping to be able to talk with someone who is in a relationship and going through similar experiences.

SairBear

SairBear said:
Hi Kijika,

Your story is very similar to mine in a way. My partner is a little ABDL and after hiding it from me for 18 months, has just told me. To his surprise, I am very supportive and even have been experiencing it with him. I'd say it is bringing us closer in our relationship.

I would like to friend you because I'm hoping to be able to talk with someone who is in a relationship and going through similar experiences.

SairBear
That is awesome. I bet you are both a lot happier.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back