• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessH

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi everyone! Been lurking a while, finally decided to make an account.

I've been interested in age regression and diapers for a long long time, since I was a little kid. I'm still figuring a lot of stuff out, but I know this- I enjoy regressing, being taken care of, and diapers. It was only a couple years ago that I actually found out the proper terms and meanings for everything, besides just knowing I enjoyed acting like a baby for some reason. I was glad to find out I was not alone either! In my case, these things are not sexual at all for me. It's more of a comfort thing. Regressing brings me a lot of comfort, helps me feel safe, and lets me escape from responsibilities and problems of my "regular" life. I miss my younger days so bad ): I have such a close attachment to my babyhood and childhood. I wish I could go back to those times but I obviously can't...ugh. So instead I regress back to a younger me, between ages 2-7, most often 2-4 though.

I've only told two of my closest friends about this part of me, and they were completely understanding. I'm blessed to have them in my life honestly :') As for my family, well, when I was younger I was more open about it, so everyone, and even some relatives knew that I basically "wanted to be a baby." I sucked on pacifiers until I was like 4, (which ended up giving me a little bit of an overbite oops,) drank from bottles until 5 or 6, and then drank from my favorite sippy cup until I was around 10. Idk why my parents let me do this stuff for as long as I did, but the pacifiers were eventually taken away, as were the bottles and sippy cup. It was actually my decision to give the sippy cup up, a decision I regret now because that was one of the last items I had left. ): After I gave up that sippy cup, I basically closed up. I never really mentioned anything related to that baby stuff again, and kept it to myself. I wonder if my family thinks about that time, if they wonder if I still have those thoughts and feelings (which I do). I’m considering whether or not to bring this stuff up again though, because I want to know what they were thinking back then, and how they would feel if i confessed I still enjoy these things. Hmm. I know for sure they wouldnt hate me for it, but Im still nervous about it because this is really personal and special to me.

As of now, I'm living with my mom and brother, and have been unable to get anything like bottles, diapers, pacifiers, clothes etc. because of limited privacy. So I have nothing at the moment unfortunately. I haven't used a bottle, worn a diaper or sucked on a paci since I was little and I desperately want to know what it's like again. I'm so impatient oof.

Besides regressing, I really enjoy drawing and dancing. I've been in dance classes since I was, funnily enough, still in diapers and pull ups lol. I was legit like 2 or 3 years old when I started. During my very first recital I actually wet my pull up on stage..but that's a story for another time haha.

Anyways sorry for this super long introduction, I hope you didn't mind reading all of that! As I said before, getting this all out in the open is new for me so this was bound to be as long as it was oops...feels good to get it out tho. Can’t wait to talk with different people and make new friends. Happy to have joined!

Hiya PrincessH! That wasn't too long of an intro, Very well written, in fact! I guess all I can say is be patient and the time will come to get the diapers and pacis and whatever else you want.

You draw? What do you draw? Anime?

PrincessH said:
Hi everyone! Been lurking a while, finally decided to make an account.

I've been interested in age regression and diapers for a long long time, since I was a little kid. I'm still figuring a lot of stuff out, but I know this- I enjoy regressing, being taken care of, and diapers. It was only a couple years ago that I actually found out the proper terms and meanings for everything, besides just knowing I enjoyed acting like a baby for some reason. I was glad to find out I was not alone either! In my case, these things are not sexual at all for me. It's more of a comfort thing. Regressing brings me a lot of comfort, helps me feel safe, and lets me escape from responsibilities and problems of my "regular" life. I miss my younger days so bad ): I have such a close attachment to my babyhood and childhood. I wish I could go back to those times but I obviously can't...ugh. So instead I regress back to a younger me, between ages 2-7, most often 2-4 though.

I've only told two of my closest friends about this part of me, and they were completely understanding. I'm blessed to have them in my life honestly :') As for my family, well, when I was younger I was more open about it, so everyone, and even some relatives knew that I basically "wanted to be a baby." I sucked on pacifiers until I was like 4, (which ended up giving me a little bit of an overbite oops,) drank from bottles until 5 or 6, and then drank from my favorite sippy cup until I was around 10. Idk why my parents let me do this stuff for as long as I did, but the pacifiers were eventually taken away, as were the bottles and sippy cup. It was actually my decision to give the sippy cup up, a decision I regret now because that was one of the last items I had left. ): After I gave up that sippy cup, I basically closed up. I never really mentioned anything related to that baby stuff again, and kept it to myself. I wonder if my family thinks about that time, if they wonder if I still have those thoughts and feelings (which I do). I’m considering whether or not to bring this stuff up again though, because I want to know what they were thinking back then, and how they would feel if i confessed I still enjoy these things. Hmm. I know for sure they wouldnt hate me for it, but Im still nervous about it because this is really personal and special to me.

As of now, I'm living with my mom and brother, and have been unable to get anything like bottles, diapers, pacifiers, clothes etc. because of limited privacy. So I have nothing at the moment unfortunately. I haven't used a bottle, worn a diaper or sucked on a paci since I was little and I desperately want to know what it's like again. I'm so impatient oof.

Besides regressing, I really enjoy drawing and dancing. I've been in dance classes since I was, funnily enough, still in diapers and pull ups lol. I was legit like 2 or 3 years old when I started. During my very first recital I actually wet my pull up on stage..but that's a story for another time haha.

Anyways sorry for this super long introduction, I hope you didn't mind reading all of that! As I said before, getting this all out in the open is new for me so this was bound to be as long as it was oops...feels good to get it out tho. Can’t wait to talk with different people and make new friends. Happy to have joined!

Heya Your Majesty PrincessH... Haha anyway welcome to ADISC! glad to see you open up on us and no it's not long! In fact it's a good intro and I hope you enjoy the forum better now!

Anyway it is interesting story... I kinda miss my childhood despite the fact I can't remember my childhood! Like legit I only remember my primary school, it is always a mystery to me but at least I found abdl calms me down.. even though sometimes it made me sad but I hope I can overcome it!

Anyway my personal experience and from what I read here... better be careful about family... you never know how they would react... and they thought that when you little it's just a phase but you simply never know what their reaction would be. My advice is to be cautious about it.

Sorry to hear that.. I was in that phase when I literally don't have privacy and get caught several times. I'm still living with family sadly and try to hide it, so I haven't really use much of my gears... That said I'm quite happy with I have so far and just hope I have more time to enjoy it... and share it too.

Wow what kind of dance you do? And you still practice for now? I don't know much about dancing but I still see for those who are into it, the type of training and determination that they went in to.

Anyway it's fun knowing you and I hope you enjoy your stay here and see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back