• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Been here a while, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDoctor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
As you all can tell, I've been a member of this site for awhile, but it's been over 2 years since I was active, so I figured another introduction was in order.

Hi everyone, I work in a shipping warehouse for a large archery company, and that occupies the vast majority of my time, especially so close to Christmas. I am a workaholic in general though, so I've clocked over 250 overtime hours for the year, in addition to my standard 40 hours every week.

I'm here because I'm a DL, and recently I've found myself very interested in taking on more of a caretaker role. I'd love to be a daddy or even just a big brother to another little somewhere. More importantly, I came back because this is still the part of my life that I have the hardest time accepting, and since I've come to terms with everything else, it's time.

Outside of my DL leanings, I'm a pretty boring person. I absorb myself in my work, and am currently working on learning all the ins and outs of archery and hunting. I own a crossbow and a shotgun, and will eventually own a compound bow and traditional bow to boot. I've never actually killed an animal, but there's something intriguing about actually hunting my own food. Granted, I live in a city, so I can't go shooting very much. Most of the time, you'll find me sitting at home, playing video games or watching Netflix.

What I want from ADISC is simple. I want to understand myself better, and eventually fully accept this side of myself. I also really want to make friends with other DLs, littles, and ABs. I have people in my life who know about my interest in diapers, but none are actually into them, and it's always uncomfortable to talk about with them. All in all, I'm happy to back.

Hello MadDoctor and welcome back.

Egor

Welcome back. I really enjoy archery and prefer it to gun hunting. I've killed a few deer with my bow over the years.

MadDoctor, you mentioned "other people that know about your interest in diapers". Can you elaborate? I'm always curious how it turns out when those around us figure it out. I'm my entire life, only my wife, a therapist, and a friend and POSSIBLY his ex-wife have ever been told. The friend died, the therapist didn't think it mattered much, my wife understands & is involved, and I'm not sure about the friend's ex-wife... She mentioned something once that reminded me that she may have been told, and wondered if I was "still into that stuff from way back when (40 years ago), but I steered the conversation away, since it wasn't clear what she was actually thinking. My wife prefers I don't bring it up with her, ESPECIALLY since she was my first sexual experience (my friend and her had an "open marriage" at that time - he knew, and was in the house), and my wife isn't sure what could possibly be gained by opening that train of thought....

Jamieboy said:
MadDoctor, you mentioned "other people that know about your interest in diapers". Can you elaborate?

I may have gotten drunk a few years back and spilled it to all present. They teased me about it, but it wasn't too awful, honestly. One of the guys actually got a bit too interested in it., amusingly enough. I've also told boyfriends and some other sexual partners, especially the kinky ones. For the most part, it's gone well, though some people freak out over it, and we pretend like it never got brought up.

Marka said:
I wonder if you might elaborate on the points of difficulty; accepting this for yourself? Though, there are all the usual suspects - it would help our consideration towards your specif plight, with this... Well, I believe that there is much you can do to both, understand yourself better and, accept this (and other things), about yourself.

I am a very masculine guy. Also, when it comes to work and my reputation in general, I'm very well respected, seen as a hard worker, etc. So, my main issue is that I'm essentially taking a risk by exploring my DL/little side. If it were to come out, it could screw up my entire reputation.

As a curiosity, what do you suppose or believe - is the reason(s), that you're a workaholic?

Ok, this will take some explaining. I basically know why I'm a workaholic. I don't have a personal life. I have little interest in hanging out with friends, outside of sex, and my hobbies are antisocial: gaming, reading, watching TV. Thus, I throw myself into my work, because there is literally nothing else. I have no interest in dating anyone, and frankly, I'm beginning to think that I don't even have romantic attractions.

The worst part is, that I think that is part of why I have a really hard time exploring my little side. Part of me is afraid that if I try it, I'll really like it, and it will start to dominate my life. Another, bigger, part of me is concerned that I'll try it, and I won't feel anything. It'll be eh, just like everything else. Mind you, I'm content, and I've never felt content before in my life. But I have no dreams, no passion. I do things to make my life easier, but there are no long term goals, outside of just living.

MadDoctor said:
As you all can tell, I've been a member of this site for awhile, but it's been over 2 years since I was active, so I figured another introduction was in order.

Hi everyone, I work in a shipping warehouse for a large archery company, and that occupies the vast majority of my time, especially so close to Christmas. I am a workaholic in general though, so I've clocked over 250 overtime hours for the year, in addition to my standard 40 hours every week.

I'm here because I'm a DL, and recently I've found myself very interested in taking on more of a caretaker role. I'd love to be a daddy or even just a big brother to another little somewhere. More importantly, I came back because this is still the part of my life that I have the hardest time accepting, and since I've come to terms with everything else, it's time.

Outside of my DL leanings, I'm a pretty boring person. I absorb myself in my work, and am currently working on learning all the ins and outs of archery and hunting. I own a crossbow and a shotgun, and will eventually own a compound bow and traditional bow to boot. I've never actually killed an animal, but there's something intriguing about actually hunting my own food. Granted, I live in a city, so I can't go shooting very much. Most of the time, you'll find me sitting at home, playing video games or watching Netflix.

What I want from ADISC is simple. I want to understand myself better, and eventually fully accept this side of myself. I also really want to make friends with other DLs, littles, and ABs. I have people in my life who know about my interest in diapers, but none are actually into them, and it's always uncomfortable to talk about with them. All in all, I'm happy to back.

Hello MadDoctor, welcome (back) to ADISC!

Wow you are workaholic? But you know growing up with one makes me seen that sometimes it brings the better in them. I just hope you enjoy your job and didn't get overwork tho!

And that's great to hear, I have caretaker craving lately because I find them so much comfortable by taking care of someone else. And I understand what you feel, it takes time for me to get adjusted and lately I'm in low point but I tried to rise up and enjoy it again. Also I want to try to be active again here, so hopefully we can meet each other again and support each other then.

Lol well you might find yourself boring but I always find something about person, anyway what do you usually hunt? and what Shotgun you have atm? I'm quite interested in firearms and read magazine often. And also what video games and movie/tv you watch?

And I hope you understand yourself and meet amazing people here, and well I hope you have better stay than last time.

Anyway welcome back and see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back