Simulating mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
What’s a good way to simulate the feel of messing? And risks of the option?

Not sure if this is what you're meaning but I like messing and had been looking for a way of having a genuine loss of control to make me feel really little rather than conciously pushing. The answer was marshmallows. The only risk would be if you were diabetic, in which case it would NOT be a good idea. I don't do it very often as it does cause a bit of irritation but that feeling of cramping and urgency is part of the fun for me too. Pouring warm oatmeal into your nappy, which is often suggested, is fun but doesn't properly simulate the feeling of having an accident, just the result of it. Marshmallows are definitely what I'd recommend.

I haven't tried this yet, but today i got the idea of wrapping silly putty in cling wrap. Different shapes and sizes.
They would simulate more solid but still kind of squishy BMs, be cleaner to deal with and reusable. I get yeast
infections easily, so i have to be careful with what i do in my diapers and how long i keep them on. Granted, this isn't
something you can swallow and poop out, or at least, i certainly wouldn't suggest it. Who knows what would happen--probably
get stuck or poison you. I would just place them in the diaper and wear them as long as i wanted.

Also, since i have messed up pelvic floor muscles--rectocele and cyctocele, which means when i try to poop, my pelvic floor
muscles don't hold up my rectum the way they should, and i get something of a rectal prolapse. Had this since high school.
Finally figured out why earlier this year. My doctors want my stool to be the consistency of toothpaste so it's easier to
pass. It is far from that, but i do take a docusate sodium capsule and Trader Joe's probiotic pill in the morning, and a
dose of MiraLAX at night, and it at least helps. Chia seeds give me cramps and make me have to poop several times. I think
they are a known laxative. MiraLAX is very gentle and not a harsh laxative like ex-lax. That stuff gives me cramps and
makes me poop until i'm nearly dehydrated.

So if you want to actually mess accidentally on purpose, maybe try MiraLAX / probiotics / chia seeds / a little bit of
caffeine. I tried a different brand of probiotic than my usual Trader Joe's variety, and it was way too strong. Had me
cramping and pooping throughout the day. That could be desirable sometimes, but it wasn't that day!

Last edited:
Prepared oatmeal, but not too hot, is the most recommended option. It's good for the skin, too. Also, mashed bananas are effective.

Marshmallows?

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone :) I think I may try oatmeal for now as I don’t think I’m ready to have a real mess yet

Mix refried beans with Liquid Ass. Works great! (Disclaimer: I've never tried it. And I found Liquid Ass using Google only 30 seconds ago.)

Reactions: tomango8
BoneSaw said:
I haven't tried this yet, but today i got the idea of wrapping silly putty in cling wrap. Different shapes and sizes.
They would simulate more solid but still kind of squishy BMs, be cleaner to deal with and reusable. I get yeast
infections easily, so i have to be careful with what i do in my diapers and how long i keep them on. Granted, this isn't
something you can swallow and poop out, or at least, i certainly wouldn't suggest it. Who knows what would happen--probably
get stuck or poison you. I would just place them in the diaper and wear them as long as i wanted.

Also, since i have messed up pelvic floor muscles--rectocele and cyctocele, which means when i try to poop, my pelvic floor
muscles don't hold up my rectum the way they should, and i get something of a rectal prolapse. Had this since high school.
Finally figured out why earlier this year. My doctors want my stool to be the consistency of toothpaste so it's easier to
pass. It is far from that, but i do take a docusate sodium capsule and Trader Joe's probiotic pill in the morning, and a
dose of MiraLAX at night, and it at least helps. Chia seeds give me cramps and make me have to poop several times. I think
they are a known laxative. MiraLAX is very gentle and not a harsh laxative like ex-lax. That stuff gives me cramps and
makes me poop until i'm nearly dehydrated.

So if you want to actually mess accidentally on purpose, maybe try MiraLAX / probiotics / chia seeds / a little bit of
caffeine. I tried a different brand of probiotic than my usual Trader Joe's variety, and it was way too strong. Had me
cramping and pooping throughout the day. That could be desirable sometimes, but it wasn't that day!
Miralax Prep is popular before surgery and colonoscopy you will not need diapers, you will need a seat belt on the toilet and the heat cranked up to like 80 because it emptys you out and makes you incredibly cold ,my girlfriend had to have her first one recently and she thought i was kidding, to make things worse she didnt empty all the way so the scope couldnt do her whole system and the doctor said she couldn't handle a second cleanout cycle , so if they ever try it again they are going to have to do anal irrigation enemas after she stops going ,she was like thanks but just no !not in this lifetime.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nj200
Cottontail said:
Mix refried beans with Liquid Ass. Works great! (Disclaimer: I've never tried it. And I found Liquid Ass using Google only 30 seconds ago.)

Eww! That is one nasty website!

Scaramouche said:
Eww! That is one nasty website!
That is crazy, i wonder how rank it is ? Unleash in your next uber ride.

So, I haven’t gotten around to trying to simulate a mess, but today I was feeling really little and decided to just mess my diaper for the first time. The clean up was annoying but it was a great feeling!!!

Doing it at least once IS liberationg!

This may be a bit exotic but if you have any Asian food stores try some durian fruit. That's that super stinky (and rather disgusting tasting) fruit that looks like a giant spiky chestnut. The inner flesh is super smelly and has the soft consistency of butter or bananas. I would think that stuff would make for a good simulation.

- - - Updated - - -

Tetra said:
That is crazy, i wonder how rank it is ? Unleash in your next uber ride.

I bought some Liquid Ass a few years ago. It is the most foul and vomit-inducing wretched odor you'll ever experience. It floored me by just how pungent it is. It's what Sarah must have felt when she encountered the Bog of Eternal Stench. Seriously, no words can truly convey how gross it is.

Just go for it and do the real thing! I was apprehensive the first time too. I was obviously put off by the smell. So, to get past that, when I tried it for the first time I shoved cotton balls up my nose! Sounds silly, but it worked. I was finally able to try messing. I was able to keep it in my diaper for a while, and clean up was not all that bad when you can't smell it :)

I have since gotten used to it, and come to the realization that it's just part of being a diaper wearer!

I always preach oatmeal. Because you can make it a certain consistency and it's actually very healthy for your skin. Use plain oatmeal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nj200
I have never bothered with simulated mess, I just mess when i feel like doing it and know I have the time for the clean-up, it really isn't bad once you get used to doing it and the messing is well worth it for me anyways.

I rarely ever simulate messes anymore, the real thing is much better in my opinion, it really makes me feel like such a baby :paci:

That being said, there are some days when I just don't want to deal with the smell or the clean-up. It's on these days that I'll simulate the feel. My usual go to is oatmeal which, surprisingly, has the exact same consistency and oatmeal is usually very soothing on the skin. As an added bonus you can warm up the oatmeal a little bit too, warm oatmeal in the back of the diaper is very close to how the real thing feels.

Another thing you could try is bananas. I have only used bananas a couple of times to simulate messing, the consistency is nice, but I find they get really cool and make your skin clammy almost immediately. The only time I ever had diaper rash was when I plopped a banana back there, so I've been hesitant to use them again. But, hey, just because I got a rash that shouldn't discourage you from trying. Bananas were still a popular simulator last time I checked.

Last edited:
Simulated messes; mashed potatoes, oatmeal, bananas, squash, marshmallows, etc.

Real messes; If you can figure a way to get that ☝stuff up in the canal (frosting triangle??, enema bag, etc.), what goes in must come out. If it doesn't, then a quick enema will insure it does. Lost a jeweled butt plug up there once, but held my composure, and it was the first thing to come out, when nature called. Yes, foods can probably spoil, if left too long in the 💩 chute, so, use caution! If you're not into actually "making it", just load your diaper manually, for all the sensations, none of the smell, and much easier cleanup. AAMOF, if you want the experience of having a load in your diaper, OR, of making a load, while out & about, these are great choices. You'll get almost all of the pleasure, but probably won't offend anyone...

- - - Updated - - -

...and an intuitive partner can bring along simulated 💩, to insert, any old time the need is required, just to assert who's really in charge, during a diaper check, while out & about. The wearer doesn't even have to know what's going into the back of their diaper, only that they just 💩 ed themselves without having much control over it. I sometimes wish my wife had employed this a bit more, in our lives.

- - - Updated - - -

....and now that I think of it, WHAT IF a simulated mess was used, when NOT diapered, OUT & ABOUT, just to reinforce who really deserves a diaper when they get home? Again, this should be a little easier to deal with, compared to the real thing, and can be invoked by the "adult", when the child in us is acting up a bit... A towel on the car seat would protect things, but all the squish of the squash would still be there! What fun! You better be a good little boy/girl, or you just might mess your undies, and be forced back into diapers!

I like all of those things so ifbyou see a guy eating out of his diaper stay calm it's Just dinner time!

Actualy I cant do marshmallows because I am diabetic so they would be safe in my diaper , I havent had marshmallows in years , wouldnt they melt and get sticky and make as big of a mess as the real thing?

just use warm water

That's some powerful stuff! My sensitive system would probably not react well to that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back