Your Ideal Nursery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essexboi

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So - I am looking to set up my own little space indoors and need some inspiration as to what it should look like and contain - so I am throwing it open to all my fellow littles here - tell me what your ideal nursery space would look like or contain. I am assuming here that hypothetically money is no issue and that you don't have any bigs to bully you or make fun of you - just your ideal space that makes you feel little and special ???

I do have a playroom that houses a huge collection of eighties memorabilia and our bedroom is pretty childish, painted pink with disney princess wall decals, my story book bookcase and a ton of stuffed animals.
However, if I was able to have anything I wanted and we are talking absolutely ideal I would start off with a white crib. Big enough for me to lay anyway that I wanted so it would have to be at least twin sized so I could sprawl. I already have pink walls but would replace the carpet with pink or a light cream. 2 dressers, 1 long and 1 tall with pink bow handles. A large plastic toy box filled with fisher price toys and blocks, I have some Melissa & Doug toys that I own that would go well in there too. A new wardrobe in my closet and dressers of pretty dresses and toddleresque outfits and pajamas so I didn't have to wear anything else.
I would have baby minnie decals on the wall and a baby minnie lamp next to the crib, perfect for storytime. On the crib there would be the aquarium baby soother and in the crib with me 4 or 5 of my favorite plushies. Pink sheets and a fluffy comforter that is pink with ruffles and lace. A white bookcase to hold all my storybooks on top of which would be the TV and lastly a little table that I can have snacks at or play with my play-doh and a small reading area in one corner with a large pink bean bag and a pink floor lamp.
This is my absolute ideal nursery.

My nursery would need to be a large room for everything I'd want in it.

-Full-size crib
-Adult-size rocking horse
-Train table
-Bead maze
-Ball pit, and maybe some of that soft indoor gym equipment for me to climb on
-Entertainment center
-Some sort of mat in a corner to serve as a changing area
-A recliner big enough for two
-Storybooks
-And finally, a mommy or daddy to share it all with.

One day, when I'm living alone, I'd like to make my bedroom into a nursery that includes...

A crib that have bars that can slide down and open from the side
A changing table with a drawer to hold my diapers, wipes, and powder
A 3-foot tall playpen
A large mobile over my crib
A high chair
A toy chest
And a bigger gaming area with many shelves to hold all of my games and my consoles.

I want a comfy crib with a mobile.
Plenty of toys.
Star Wars or Marvel themed.
A playpen with a plush ground
I want it hidden so it won't be found after I die.
Plenty of diapers, onesies and other baby clothes.
Maybe a bouncer or a auto swing.

97eb9be08acd24c9e91d2678098645a9.jpg

Dream nursery

a48cdda7bb54cbd81736d6e185f9c225.jpg

Dream crib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back