Travelling to bangkok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coatse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi in one month I will be travelling to Bangkok. Does anyone know where I can get abdl diapers there or is there a place I can wear with people.

Thanks
Coatse

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

I tried that when I went to Japan. It doesn't work for getting good diapers there- after you have arrived there.

Best advice. Bring the diapers you know you can trust with you. Airlines allow for one free checked medical bag. Load up a bag with only diapers, and check it for free. This skips all the hassle and stress of looking for a half-decent brand once you get there.

I too will be traveling to Thailand in a few months. I'm glad you have asked the question. I have been there many times but not open to my wife about my DL side. So not looking for products on the previous trips. Now that is in the open I may want to try some of the diapers when I get there. Im not expecting abdl quality but hope to find something acceptable. I will be moving there in a few years. I hope someone that has some diaper experience in Thailand will post to let us know what is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back