• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

blewp

Do you blewp?

• Yes I do

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, really not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I don't know what this means but why not!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiReLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hai ~

Just joined.

so, blewp.

Oh, also :

1) Hello! Who are you? An eccentric excessive lunatic human being

2) What brings you here? Looking for an abdl community. I'm ... at the good place, right?

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? Gaming, programming, cats, some animes and cartoons, cuddles, and progressive music. And some other stuff, I'm sure.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Participate to the forums in a very non consistent way as in posting sometimes and disappearing for a while then coming back saying "hey I'm back!" and no posting anything for another 2 months and.. you know, just like the rest it depends on my mood if ever I do or don't do something.

Also I like chocolate

...and random things. sometimes, when they random enough but not too much too I guess. ...?

^w^

blewp.

ChiReLily said:
Hai ~

Just joined.

so, blewp.

Oh, also :

2) What brings you here? Looking for an abdl community. I'm ... at the good place, right?

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? Gaming, programming, cats, some animes and cartoons, cuddles, and progressive music. And some other stuff, I'm sure.

Participate to the forums in a very non consistent way as in posting sometimes and disappearing for a while then coming back saying "hey I'm back!" and no posting anything for another 2 months and.. you know, just like the rest it depends on my mood if ever I do or don't do something.

Also I like chocolate

...and random things. sometimes, when they random enough but not too much too I guess. ...?

^w^

blewp.

Hi and welcome to the site. I have to ask; what is "blewp"?

I like chocolate too, though I suppose most people do.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I have to ask; what is "blewp"?

I like chocolate too, though I suppose most people do.

I'm not sure. More like some onomatopoeia where the sound seems to fit well with my current mood.

'Cor blewpy, guv'nor! I blewps all the time I does!

Yer cahn't walk dahn tha road wivout seein' summfing that makes ya blewp! Listen. There's these right old funny sorts that wander rahnd my manor an' squawks they does!

Nah, nah, NAAAAH! I tells them. Yer cahn't gah round squarkin! I knocked their 'eads togever an' told 'em straight!

GEEEEEERTCHA!

[video=youtube;jxSqSCGUuds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSqSCGUuds[/video]

Welcome to the site, ChiReLily :)

tiny said:
'Cor blewpy, guv'nor! I blewps all the time I does!

Yer cahn't walk dahn tha road wivout seein' summfing that makes ya blewp! Listen. There's these right old funny sorts that wander rahnd my manor an' squawks they does!

Nah, nah, NAAAAH! I tells them. Yer cahn't gah round squarkin! I knocked their 'eads togever an' told 'em straight!

GEEEEEERTCHA!

[video=youtube;jxSqSCGUuds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSqSCGUuds[/video]

Welcome to the site, ChiReLily :)

thanks ^^

I like the answers.

What much.

^w^

ChiReLily said:
Hai ~

Just joined.

so, blewp.

Oh, also :

Also I like chocolate

^w^

blewp.

blewp back! heya ChiReLily welcome to ADISC.

Always fun to talk to eccentric person :p and you come to the good place here!

So what kind of game do you play? I love animes too lately been watching Wagnaria and Assasination Classroom but I like the classic anime.

And well you just exactly describe most people here! Chocolate for you! Anyway I enjoy this conversation and I hope I can see you around.

See ya when I see you.. blerg...

archer said:
blewp back! heya ChiReLily welcome to ADISC.

Always fun to talk to eccentric person :p and you come to the good place here!

So what kind of game do you play? I love animes too lately been watching Wagnaria and Assasination Classroom but I like the classic anime.

And well you just exactly describe most people here! Chocolate for you! Anyway I enjoy this conversation and I hope I can see you around.

See ya when I see you.. blerg...

:D

thank youuuuu ^^

I play world of tanks, league of legends and 7 days to die, these days

I played a lot some other games too in the past, like world of warcraft

I'm about to turn in for the 1000 hours playtime on 7dtd, thus making it one of the few games I actually really played. (beside a few other games this or there, most of my life I either did NOT play a game, or played it for thousands of hours. when I find something I like, I stick to it. like A LOT. ... > 500 days play time on WoW :wallbash: )

Tomorrow I'm also probably going to FINALLY buy an electronic drum set, and both (eventually) start learning drums "for real and correctly", and... play again Rockband! (it's been soooo long, ~ 1 year I havent been playing. before that I used to play a lot, even had a youtube channel with many records that I don't know why but some people liked to watch)

Why am I talking about this

So, I'm noob about animes and probably what one would call a weaboo

I actually don't try to learn a bit of everything important to know about in something, in example : playing all the classical FF zelda mario etc doesnt matter to me.
Same goes with animes. I've been forced into watching the first 1-2 or 3 episods of a few mainstream anime. most of the time, just like so many other things in life, I went like "bleh, I guess it can be good. but I don't want to spend time watching this". (sometimes I also couldnt bear the fan service, either the braindead intellectual quality of either script or characters or story, stuff like that)

Also, if the theme is not about something that hooks me up.... usually it'll end up like reason #1 : nice I guess, but ... (*using MLP Discord's voice*) No tiiiiiiime for this!

Bref (yeah, bcuz I'm running short on words like "so, then, thus...", time to use some french ones) the first one I watched for real and thought me that I could eventually like such things as animes was "This pilot's love song". Drama, war, adventure, romance, planes, military. That was perfect. I liked every single bit of it. To realize short after it was considered as unknown sh*tty stuff anime quality.

Trying the first few episodes of a few other animes, I quickly hooked up on Death note. I watched it. Then re watched it in whole but in one night, non stop (yep, the 35~ ish episodes) with my partner at that time. Then re watched it (but more slowly this time ^^) with my current partner as well. Crime, investigation and mystery are always interesting themes, as long as this is enough of an intellectual work as well. Having the brain nearly catching on fire while thinking about everything that comes up and analyzing on my own potential upcoming plot twists was awesome (although at the second time you see how actually not that much special it is, just that they brought it up so it looks like special..)

Since then, the animes I felt in love with were Genshiken, Genshiken Nidaime, Girls Und Panzer, Himouto! Umaru chan, and Amaama to Inazuma (can't think of anyother quickly like that)
Also Initial D .. but almost only season 1 ... past that it couldnt hook me up most of the time, I was ending up playing a game at the same time.

Although I basically didn't watch many animes and know nearly nothing about all the mainstream ones, I usually end up learning so many details about random things about these animes, I watch them again and again until someone near me gets totally done of hearing them. that's my way to be.

Beside that I've been watching and rewatching tons of MLP. <3 MLP <3

So, if I'm right, what would seem to describe me well about games, animes... music maybe as well, and certainly many other things, is ... *dork* :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back