Plastic Tena diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!
Is this version of this diaper is still for sale?
c785146aa2e386ba79cd613a148dad94.jpg

If yes, what is it called? Is this the Tena Slip Maxi? I'd appreciate the answer

Reactions: Danielldiaper
The one on the left is the Tena Slip Active Maxi. They still make them. The one on the right is the old Tena slip Maxi, they are discontinued now. But basically they are the same nappy.

Thanks!

This is currently my daily diaper the Tena slip maxi active. It’s just as described super flexible and comfortable and it’s realitively thin to wear spurs vanillas. The crinkle sound is barely existent and the absorbency is alright nothing amazing. It’s my favorite daily for sure

I like tena slip maxis.

I have some of these too (wore one the other night) but I find the fit is "weird". The wings aren't very wide for how long the diaper is, so you end up taping farther out from the centerline than on other diapers. This gives you less "wrap around" in the back down low, it doesn't even fully make it around my butt cheeks. Feels like a bit of a thong. I've also had issues with the tapes popping off (and the white 2nd tapes seem to be worthless), and you'll notice there's a very long stretch of unpadded plastic at the front end. (more than 4"?) Not something I plan to reorder.

One thing I will say that's nice about them... the padding AND the shell are both very soft and flexible, and the two together make for a buttery-smooth feel. (not counting the tape panel on the front) One of the softest feeling shells available right now.

I agree with Podmuse, they are great daily diapers. I wear 'em to class everyday and I've never heard a crinkle, even in exams. If you put a booster in, such as the ABU BoostUps, they'll last the whole day and will swell quite a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back