Hard to change diapers brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diacath

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't know this questions ever been asked. It doesn't hurt to ask again just out of my curiosity and maybe for others. Have you ever found yourself that you have a favorite diaper that you just love that you're not willing to go with any other diaper? I've fallen in love with the Rearz Safari diapers. Especially my favorite character Zach the zebra on them. Based on my years of trying different types of diaper out. I have found that there the only kind that has stood up to the abuse that I have thrown at them. I only have to change once day and sometimes twice day. I would love to hear from other AB/DL experience

I tend to stick to ABU but I have also tired and liked Bambino, Crinklz, Rearz, Dotty Diaper and MyDiaper

My favorite 3 brands are kiddos, tykables, and little paws. Barebums come in a close behind the little paws but my favorite 3 hold up to everything, good strong tapes, great absorption and they don’t fall apart if I’m having an active day

SDKs are my absolute favorite.

I like the own brand from boots, yes they arent the greatest, but there perfect for when out the house, super comfortable and discreet.

Abena m4 are my go to though, both in and out the house, i know they arent as good or top tier as times passed but they fit perfectly for me and the cloth backing i actually do prefer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I like abena level 4.At night. I stay with what works. Also liked tykables but he got greedy and lost me as a customer. Plus the unreliabty of having stock.

I have to agree with this. The last time I ordered from Tykables, they completely whiffed my order. I ended up getting too small diapers, and the wrong size briefs. Didn't even bother contacting customer service, since I knew from 2 previous experiences with them, that they would be reluctant to help. I love their products, but if you can't fulfill orders correctly, and you can't keep enough supply to meet demand, then you have no business calling yourself a company. IMHO

Yeah... I always find myself going back to the plastic-backed Abena M4. There's no other diaper that resists leaks and fits so well. You can't beat them.

Diacath said:
Have you ever found yourself that you have a favorite diaper that you just love that you're not willing to go with any other diaper?

I often think I am at that point but I am easily tempted by new diapees that show up.

wackoreese said:
SDKs are my absolute favorite.

Basically my favourite diaper too but I do dabble in Lavenders and goto Cushies when the others aren’t available.

I have tried the Kiddos and find the frontal waist band superior and the design gorgeous so thinking I might head in that direction next as my favourites.

I'm so jelly. Wish I could explorer and play with some of the other brands out there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I use most AB brands I love rearz & Abu but willing to give any AB brand a try. I recommend Dottydiaperco stuff & bambinos. But my top ones are Rearz & Abu. I recommend littlepawz or space.

Diacath said:
I don't know this questions ever been asked. It doesn't hurt to ask again just out of my curiosity and maybe for others. Have you ever found yourself that you have a favorite diaper that you just love that you're not willing to go with any other diaper? I've fallen in love with the Rearz Safari diapers. Especially my favorite character Zach the zebra on them. Based on my years of trying different types of diaper out. I have found that there the only kind that has stood up to the abuse that I have thrown at them. I only have to change once day and sometimes twice day. I would love to hear from other AB/DL experience

Nope. Every diaper brand I have ever tried managed to cut back and cheapen up their diapers within a few years of my finding them. As soon as that happens I am quick to jump ship and search for a better brand. Thankfully we have always had new brands pop up as soon as the laet good one becomes bad enough.

I am also incontinent so I have to focus on function before I can wory about it being an ab print or not. Luckily we cureently have betterdry that functions really great, and crinklz which is betterdry but with prints.

Argent said:
I have tried the Kiddos and find the frontal waist band superior and the design gorgeous so thinking I might head in that direction next as my favourites.

I really like the Kiddo too, wore one of my last ones last night in fact. Very comfortable with the slight stretchyness to the shell combined with the generous front and rear elastic. Among the most comfortable higher capacity diapers I've tried. (right up there with the new Waddlers) There's also something about their wicking that's really good and leaves me feeling so dry I have trouble telling how wet I am by morning. (compared to the previous night in an Xplus that left me feeling like I was in soaking wet cloth by morning) I'm waiting for ABU to restock Large...

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Nope. Every diaper brand I have ever tried managed to cut back and cheapen up their diapers within a few years of my finding them. As soon as that happens I am quick to jump ship and search for a better brand. Thankfully we have always had new brands pop up as soon as the laet good one becomes bad enough.

While that does seem to be a bit of a trend in the normal retail sector, (IC supplies included) I don't see that happening in the ABDL sector. The IC sector is based mainly on functionality ("is it just good enough?") and price, so it's not surprising to see them cutting corners all the time, and in particular once they've got a new customer base hooked on what is presently a higher quality product. But in the ABDL market, looks and premium performance are valued, and customers are known to be willing to pay more to get more. I have difficulty thinking of any examples of AB diapers that have lowered their quality at any point. If anything, new, higher quality products seem to be all they're releasing. Look at Bambino, Tykables, and ABUniverse for example - among the most recognizable brands in the ABDL diaper market, all with an unbroken string of new, higher quality products coming out regularly. And a few brands like Rearz that started with good-to-high quality and stayed there. It's a tough market to be in right now I think, lots of suppliers for a limited (though growing) demand. The ABDLs of the world just don't have time for low quality diapers.

There have been quite a few "one shot wonders" like Carousel and Fab Sense, and a few that only have had a limited release (but always with improvements) such as Cuddlz, Crinklz, DC Amore, etc., but on the average I'd say it's been a great last decade to be an AB/DL.

I've found myself going back to ABU Space time and time again, I won't buy from the Dotty The Pony brand as the colours are too saturated and actually hurt my eyes. I enjoy Crinklz but I hate the two tape system, I do like ABU Preschool and have found myself enjoying cloth backed for how discreet it is, but nothing will replace ABU Space for me, the colours are perfect, the tapes are amazing and THE ALIENS DISAPPEAR WHEN WET!! How great is that?! Haven't gotten round to trying my Bambino's yet, told myself that when I finish off this pack of ABU Space, I'll try the Bambino's I've got.

Been using ABU pre-school and like them for everyday wear. I'm going to order ABU space, have heard so much good. Also like Cushie's, but not as much as pre-school.
For a change I recently bought a 10 pack of Bambino Magnificos and can't wait to try them.

If the topic here is changing not only brand but type, I'm a few clicks away from trying cloth!!!

My go to nappies are Molicare Slip Maxi. I love the colour and how my pees goes to the back of the pad and makes my bum feel wet. I love medical nappies, not into AB ones.

I like to try a variety of diapers, but I do have a go-to. It used to be Molicare Suple Plus, which I really wish didn't get discontinued; I have a new favorite diaper since then, but it's still a shame that I can't wear something that feels quite like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back