• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello and Good Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unilehe

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am unilehe, I am a very analytical person who loves getting deep into conversation, I like to explore the world, fearlessly try new food, and play the occasional video game.

I am a DL who is very comfortable with himself and interested in a healthy and fun relationship with diapers! I am here to share my interests and have an open forum with like-minded people!

Hello unilehe and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I will be looking forward to your input in the forums.

Egor

unilehe said:
I am unilehe, I am a very analytical person who loves getting deep into conversation, I like to explore the world, fearlessly try new food, and play the occasional video game.

I am a DL who is very comfortable with himself and interested in a healthy and fun relationship with diapers! I am here to share my interests and have an open forum with like-minded people!

Hi and welcome to the site. What's the weirdest food you've tried? When I was a kid, I ate raw squid that was used for bait to catch fish. It was a dare and I got an ice cream sandwich from my buds for eating it. Ah....good times.

Weirdest food? Probably the live eel I had in Korea recently. It squirmed on the plate before cooking, but turned out to be extremely good! Here is a video of what it looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXa0o-h0bw.

Durian fruit was pretty darn weird too. The smell is awful and you can smell it blocks away from the sellers, the texture is like congealed stringy yogurt, and tastes oddly savory.

Welcome, it's alway good to see someone for the PNW on here, I live in Issaquah. Any odd food recommendations in the Seattle area? Always looking for new local friends both online and in the real world, so feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat. Again, welcome.

Ry821 said:
Welcome, it's alway good to see someone for the PNW on here, I live in Issaquah. Any odd food recommendations in the Seattle area? Always looking for new local friends both online and in the real world, so feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat. Again, welcome.

Thank you! Unfortunately I do not currently live in the PNW, but but I did spent my last couple years there in Issaquah actually! I do hope to be moving back to the area within a few years. I grew up in the area and after having lived a few other places in the states and abroad, I got to see the perspective of how good we have it! I miss the trees!

Try Katsu Burger in Factoria or the Tonkatsu Black at Jinya Ramen in Crossroads Mall. Not really odd, but both hold their own against places in Japan.

unilehe said:
Thank you! Unfortunately I do not currently live in the PNW, but but I did spent my last couple years there in Issaquah actually! I do hope to be moving back to the area within a few years. I grew up in the area and after having lived a few other places in the states and abroad, I got to see the perspective of how good we have it! I miss the trees!

Try Katsu Burger in Factoria or the Tonkatsu Black at Jinya Ramen in Crossroads Mall. Not really odd, but both hold their own against places in Japan.

That's too bad you moved, I love this area. My wife and I just bought our place in Issaquah last year and can't imagine moving. It's funny you mention those places, I'm in factoria now and am going to crossroads tonight. I hope you make it back this way... Life's too short to live anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back