Crinklz and BetterDry In-Stock at NorthShore with Free Shipping through 12/31/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
We now have both Crinklz and BetterDry in-stock at NorthShore!

Order at least one bag of either brand to any order through Dec 31. 2017 and receive free standard shipping on your whole order. Coupon code FS17 required. No PO Boxes, Contiguous US Only.

Crinklz and BetterDry are both made by the same company in Europe so the sizing and absorbency is identical. The only difference between the two brands is that Crinklz has colored printed animals and stars on the backsheet and BetterDry is all white.

Based on our own internal testing, these products are very similar in design and absorbency as ConfiDry 24/7. However, BetterDry/Crinklz does seem to dry a little quicker and has taller leak guards...and still has the elastic on front and rear waistbands. Note: Neither Dry 24/7 or Crinklz/BetterDry prevent clumping and wick as well as NorthShore Supreme, although the core is a little larger and the leakguards are taller than NorthShore Supreme as well.

Crinklz: http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/crinklz-briefs.html

BetterDry: http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/overnites1/betterdry-briefs.html

It's really exciting to see you branching out to ABDL brands, and others that were hard to come by in the US. Are these items being used as a test to see if it's feasible for you to start carrying other brands popular with ABDLs?

PaddedColorado said:
It's really exciting to see you branching out to ABDL brands, and others that were hard to come by in the US. Are these items being used as a test to see if it's feasible for you to start carrying other brands popular with ABDLs?

Good question...no real definitive answer.

We'll evaluate every product on a case by case basis...(sorry for bad pun!)

We had a lot of inquires about these brands and when we looked into them we thought their quality was pretty high, which is most important to us.

Thanks for the reply, Adam. I'm definitely looking forward to trying these out when I need to restock my stash!

Doh! I already ordered a case a few days ago (crinklz). Oh well, just glad you guys picked up these brands.

Just curious though. Do you believe the addition of ab printed diapers has or will alienate any of your current "mainstream" customers? Or has the addition been pretty well received?

Very cool! Thank you for your efforts to make such a good product more accessible! I'll definitely be looking into buying some.

NorthShoreAdam said:
We'll evaluate every product on a case by case basis...(sorry for bad pun!)

Should have prefixed it with "that depends..."

bambinod said:
Should have prefixed it with "that depends..."

Exactly :cool:

NorthShoreAdam said:
Order at least one bag of either brand to any order through Dec 31. 2017 and receive free standard shipping on your whole order. Coupon code FS17 required. No PO Boxes, Contiguous US Only.

If we select a reoccurring order, does the free shipping continue to apply on future automatic deliveries or only to the first order?

Not sure why crinklz and betterdry have a 4 water droplet rating. I tried both northshore care supreme and air betterdry and crinklz would hold the same if not more.

I just got my crinklz in today. First time trying them and they are rather comfy. I'm much pleased by them and don't feel like I wasted my money as I got 60 for 80$ approximately. Thanks Northshore.

sloth said:
Not sure why crinklz and betterdry have a 4 water droplet rating. I tried both northshore care supreme and air betterdry and crinklz would hold the same if not more.

You can't go by the drops on the package, that scale varies from one vendor to another. Since Thrust Vector only makes BetterDry and Crinklz, and they're identical, the drop count on them is meaningless.

NorthShore lists the product details and capacity is rated 30oz for medium and 35oz for large. But then you have to ask different questions like "Is that the theoretical max, or just how far I can get before I probably start to leak?"

(two cases incoming for me, can't argue with the savings!)

- - - Updated - - -

NorthShoreAdam said:
Based on our own internal testing, these products are very similar in design and absorbency as ConfiDry 24/7. However, BetterDry/Crinklz does seem to dry a little quicker and has taller leak guards...and still has the elastic on front and rear waistband.

I've tried a lot of different diapers, and crinklz easily holds the record for "most swelling when wet". Confidry don't swell much at all by comparison, they're about average. So I'm concluding Thrust Vector uses a lot more sap than most other brands, and no doubt that's why they don't feel as wet. A soaked confidry will always feel damp on the skin, a soaked crinklz will usually feel dry though there will be a whole lot of diaper between your legs. I've also found both clump pretty badly after any activity, wet or dry. Crinklz also has a lot more shell-stretch so if you think you can make it through the workday without changing, you're going to need to nip off to pull in the tapes at least once. So both are better suited to overnight use where activity and stretch aren't an issue. (in addition to record-setting swelling, the betterdry/crinklz also have the tallest leak guards of any diaper I've evert tried, and they're both soft and durable, which combined with the very soft shell, soft padding, and front/rear elastic, make them incredibly comfortable)

bambinod said:
If we select a reoccurring order, does the free shipping continue to apply on future automatic deliveries or only to the first order?

Only on the first order at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

sloth said:

Based on our testing the Crinklz and BetterDry do not wick the wetness to the front and back nearly as well as the NorthShore briefs. Therefore, if you keep wetting in the same spot in Crinklz/BetterDry, you get leakage (i.e. clumping or gel-blokcing) a fair bit earlier than with NorthShore briefs.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
You can't go by the drops on the package, that scale varies from one vendor to another. Since Thrust Vector only makes BetterDry and Crinklz, and they're identical, the drop count on them is meaningless.

NorthShore lists the product details and capacity is rated 30oz for medium and 35oz for large. But then you have to ask different questions like "Is that the theoretical max, or just how far I can get before I probably start to leak?"

It's the latter, how much can it absorb before leaking when taking in urine in the center of the brief...trying to simulate real-life use.

Thanks for the reply Adam yes I agree that the gel blocking is an issue on betterdry and crinklz. Shame I'm in Australia and only get to order northshore care when I travel to the USA. Perhaps Amazon Australia(finally opened yesterday) will stock northshore care which should make shipping less expensive to shipping to Australia.

Always deals added after I order... grrr. I just placed an order for a case of BetterDry 2 days ago before the free shipping option :(

I have to say, I really love how generous NorthShore is with their free sample packs. I just got off a chat with a representative, and there's some BetterDry and Crinklz both coming my way. This way I'll have time to test them out and order some before the free shipping offer ends, should I like them.

Just got my crinkles today. I got the medium. I’m athletic build, 6’1”, and 200lbs. The fit is smaller than the medium dry24/7. They are thinner than the 24/7 too. They are very comfortable. They are not nearly as loud/crinkly as the 24/7. I didn’t think I had any “accidents” but I must have because the front is slightly swollen. I sometimes can’t tell if I’ve wet myself so I’m not sure if they wick that well or if it’s just one of those times. So far I like them but I could do without the print.

mayhem said:
Just got my crinkles today. I got the medium. I’m athletic build, 6’1”, and 200lbs. The fit is smaller than the medium dry24/7. They are thinner than the 24/7 too. They are very comfortable. They are not nearly as loud/crinkly as the 24/7. I didn’t think I had any “accidents” but I must have because the front is slightly swollen. I sometimes can’t tell if I’ve wet myself so I’m not sure if they wick that well or if it’s just one of those times. So far I like them but I could do without the print.

You must be just skinny enough to fit into medium. I contemplated medium before ordering, but then I remembered that it's harder to fit into too-small than into too-large.

bambinod said:
You must be just skinny enough to fit into medium. I contemplated medium before ordering, but then I remembered that it's harder to fit into too-small than into too-large.

The bottom tapes make it by a small margin to the wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy cow, criklz swell up big time! I just got up from my desk and it looked like I was trying to hide a basket ball in my pants. Lol. I didn’t think that my bladder leaked that much.

mayhem said:
Holy cow, criklz swell up big time! I just got up from my desk and it looked like I was trying to hide a basket ball in my pants. Lol. I didn’t think that my bladder leaked that much.

Yep! I've never seen a diaper that comes close to them for swelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back