Crinklz and BetterDry In-Stock at NorthShore with Free Shipping through 12/31/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, people weren't lying about how much these swell up! I'm not complaining, though :)

aaaaaaand now after ordering I'm getting bombarded on web pages all over the internet with NorthShore diapers in the "sponsored content" boxes. Forgot about that. always turn on private browsing before going to northshore.com

Finally get to try crinkles! Glad you guys added them and for an affordable price at that. Just ordered a case. Hope to see you guys keep expanding your ABDL selection. its good to see crinkles and betterdry available for us in the US without having to pay a ridiculous price, its the only reason i have never tried either.

bambinod said:
It looks like someone found your /abdl page of your storefront! (niiiiice) Is that a test that has to be deep-linked to, or is there a way to navigate to it from the homepage?

You're very perceptive to find the landing page. You may have a career in digital marketing...:cool:

Currently we're testing two versions and primarily using it only as a landing page for new customers that find us through a google search. You can also find them by searching for ABDL on our site and switching over to the "Information" tab of search results. We don't see the need to add it to the menus as it's really just a landing page that links to products available in the standard product-based categories. We'll see if that changes as we add more unique products.

The two versions we're testing are:
http://www.northshorecare.com/abdl-incontinence-products.html (Standard Category Layout)
http://www.northshorecare.com/abdl (Custom Cartoon-y design)

If you were finding us for the first time from a google search, which one do you think would best make you feel comfortable that this was a site to keep browsing on?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

rideoflife1000 said:
I have worn a crinklz diaper all day to work since Tuesday and with a onesie on. Very comfy diaper and I have yet to experience clumping. It could be the support of the onesie but i am not brave enough to wear a diaper without it while at work.

I absolutely love these diapers. Although if you tape in wrong place then the landing area will rip on you.

Rule of thumb is if there is SAP/pulp in the area don't put the tape there.

Lie much? Crinklz does not have a landing area. They use second chance tapes.

Please don't call me a liar I just used the incorrect vernacular to describe the area where the tapes are placed. Why would I lie? You want a pic of me wearing a Crinklz, or did I miss some humor you failed to imply? Seriously!

AWESOME! I am so glad a big outfit got these, shipping overseas was WAY too expensive to consider them until now, thank you.

Same here, and I didn’t even order anything, I signed into the web page and almost ordered the plain white ones but unfortunately my street address was coming up invalid so I decided to hold off, now I’m getting non stop ads on all my web pages and it’s pissing me off so I decided to cancel my order attempt.

NorthShoreAdam said:
The two versions we're testing are:
http://www.northshorecare.com/abdl-incontinence-products.html (Standard Category Layout)
http://www.northshorecare.com/abdl (Custom Cartoon-y design)

If you were finding us for the first time from a google search, which one do you think would best make you feel comfortable that this was a site to keep browsing on?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Hi, Adam. Count me among those who are grateful you're carrying products most of us only ever read about. I've ordered a pack of the BetterDrys, along with my trusty Supremes of course.

Although ABs and DLs are often lumped together, our preferred aesthetics are quite different. ABs tend to go for the cuddly, babyish, stuff, whereas DLs (like me) are more about efficacy. Do the diapers do the job? How much do they hold? How do they feel? ABs tend to regress whereas DLs feel like their grownup selves while wearing.

Not surprisingly, I prefer the more standard, non-cartoony page. That said, I would land on the first page and immediately recognize it as a page aimed at those who need diapers for non-medical purposes. The standard-issue graphics on the second page feel incongruous with the audience and purpose.

Short answer: For the sake of the message, I vote for the cartoony page, even though it's not my style.

-RMS

NorthShoreAdam said:
If you were finding us for the first time from a google search, which one do you think would best make you feel comfortable that this was a site to keep browsing on? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

I personally wouldn't advertise to ABDLs. Just sell the diapers that people want. I'd be worried you will turn people off who either don't understand or have an unhealthy dislike for ABDLs. That being said, and since I am an ABDL, I like the second page. I imagine other ABDLs wouldn't have a problem with that page either. However, if I were just newly incontinent and hit that page, it would probably deter me. So, the safest would be to not advertise directly, the next would be the first page and finally, if you are going all in, the second page.

rideoflife1000 said:
Please don't call me a liar I just used the incorrect vernacular to describe the area where the tapes are placed. Why would I lie? You want a pic of me wearing a Crinklz, or did I miss some humor you failed to imply? Seriously!

If you don't even know what a tape zone is, then why did you say that's what they have. You didn't just use the wrong terminology there. Wheter your realize it or not, intended to or not, you did just lie. And no, I don't need a photo of you. I just need you to use your words correctly.

You know, if North Shore could make some of their Supremes with different colors or patterns...

Perhaps even make a thicker version?

Thank you for expanding your product line. I like the Tena Flex, the GoSupreme Underwear, and Dry24/7 that you already carry. Will have to try the betterdry diapers soon.

Wow - this thread is growing fast! I see that both the Better Dry and Crinklz are listed as ADBL diapers. Other than the print both are identical. What makes the Better Dry a baby diaper say vs. the Abena L4 or any adult diaper? I have ordered a case of the Better Dry to try them out.

Thanks!

Paddedfanny said:
Wow - this thread is growing fast! I see that both the Better Dry and Crinklz are listed as ADBL diapers. Other than the print both are identical. What makes the Better Dry a baby diaper say vs. the Abena L4 or any adult diaper? I have ordered a case of the Better Dry to try them out.

Thanks!

Actually, betterdry is plain white so it's not abdl. Crinklz has the prints on it, so thats an abdl diaper.

Slomo said:
Actually, betterdry is plain white so it's not abdl. Crinklz has the prints on it, so thats an abdl diaper.

Just a casual observation here... the betterdry use blue dot print on the centerline to say "betterdry", and it's the type that smudges when wet, so works as a wetness indicator, a lot of us already know that. BUT.... if you look closely at a Crinklz, you'll see they also say BetterDry and blue smudge when wet, it's just hard to make out the print in with the colorful shell art.

I just recently discovered this during a morning change... "why is there a spot of blue there in that white area of my diaper?" Started looking closer and found lots of blue smudges except in the very front where my diaper was still dry, and there they were, blue dots.

Thanks for the clarification - Anything else didn't make sense to me.

My wife adores these printed diapers

goten said:
Have you ever thought about offering a printed AB/DL version of your NorthShore Supreme line? Could be as simple as adding a printed landing zone strip. Preferably something simple and modest that would appeal to the widest audience so you only need one design, as most other vendors tend to go over the top in their designs for specific niches.

I like your NS Supremes, but just the plain clinical look is hard to go back to after being spoiled for ten years with products that are actually cute.

Either way, thank you for carrying the Crinklz! I've ordered a case from you, and I am excited to try these now that they are offered at a reasonable price.

I’ve been battling incontinence for a few months now and wear 24/7 my diaper of choice is the north shore supreme. My wife saw the crinklz on north shores web site and thought they were so adorable she bought me a bag to wear around the house. I’m not a dl but I don’t really mind the printed ones nobody sees them any ways but me and my supportive wife. I think I would buy some north shore supremes if they offered a printed version. We did find a site called http://www.fundiapers.com and those are north shore diapers that someone modified. Even though it appears they no longer sell them they are interesting. We did some browsing for different printed diapers but they are so expensive and hard to get in the us. The crinklz are comfy and thirsty but my personal opinion is north shore still is the winner. And the tapes on the crinklz especially the lowers seem to slide on the plastic after going from sitting to standing a lot threw the day. Thankyou north shore for adding some designs to your inventory for the dl community and for the ones out there who like more than just plain white ones.

Just got a shipment from Northshore yesterday, including a pack of Crinklz. Good thing I got large, these seem to run small. Great diaper, huge leak guards and after folding it has a nice comfy pocket in front and soft padding all around. Only had two good wettings last night and this diaper hadn't even started to wick towards the bottom and rear. I'll definitely wear this to bed again tonight and I'm pretty sure I'll get closer to capacity this time. Great job Northshore and thanks for recognizing us ABDL's

" if you look closely at a Crinklz, you'll see they also say BetterDry " Hmmm. Not the ones I have here. The blue dot print says CRINKLZ lot 08:19 256 1 16. This is one of the last cases that ComfyCare.Net had. Bought them a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back