Khaymen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I just ran across this site.

http://www.fundiapers.com/

It is quite expensive, but for an occasional playtime item may be worth the cost.

original.jpeg
original.jpeg

original.jpeg
original.jpeg

wow, that's an amazing array of patterns! i was trying to figure out what white diaper model that's based on but no luck. Doesn't look like it has any front or rear waistband elastic though and that strikes down quite a few possibilities. (like MyDiaper, that would have been my first guess)

Never heard of this shop, but it does look interesting.
I really do like some of the designs. The "Plaid", "Secret Agent" and "Metallic" are really neat.
Unfortunately some just look plain bizarre and out of place.
What I mean by out of place is its not a great allover print, example is the Mario diapers. There's barely any design on the rest of the diaper. Just some cutoff ,sideways designs down one side making it look not so great. The design would look better as just a front taping panel on an all blue colored diaper.

"We are a boutique adult diaper store for the Adult Baby Diaper Lover (ABDL) recreational diaper community."
Another thing I'm a bit worried about, I don't know who handled the diaper while they painted/colored it. I don't want some random person(besides the source diaper manufacturer) handling and possibly touching the inside of my diaper before I wear it.

"We take an existing name brand high-quality high-absorbency thick overnight plastic-backed disposable adult diaper and modify it in some way. For some we add a second layer of plastic over the top to hand-make custom cartoon-printed adult diapers. For others we insert additional cotton or polyester stuffing to make the thickest diaper you will ever wear."
Sorta disappointing to me is that some of the diapers are just painted or printed on regular diapers like Northshore diapers.
The "Pillow Top", "Quadruple stuff" and "Red Polka dot" for example are just Northshore Supreme stuffed with polyester pillow filling.
I'd like to know how they could properly reseal the diaper after adding the pillow fill or cotton fluff though :detective3

Still a cool idea and some great designs partially dulled by some of the other odd designs and the "Outer reaches of the web" feeling their online shop gives me.

bambinod said:
wow, that's an amazing array of patterns! i was trying to figure out what white diaper model that's based on but no luck. Doesn't look like it has any front or rear waistband elastic though and that strikes down quite a few possibilities. (like MyDiaper, that would have been my first guess)

It says Northshore Premium Overnight is the description of all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
It says Northshore Premium Overnight is the description of all of them.

That looks right, with the plain design and no front/rear waist elastic.

I wouldn't pay $32 plus $15 shipping for three diapers even if they are PAW Patrol...

I also don't like that Google is telling me my connection to that site is not secure.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I wouldn't pay $32 plus $15 shipping for three diapers even if they are PAW Patrol...

I also don't like that Google is telling me my connection to that site is not secure.

If it's for a gift for someone for christmas the price might be acceptable to some.

The insecure thing is because their web server doesn't support https

Did no one notice the "Currently, we are not accepting new orders." at the top of the page?

When I visit the page, right at the top, it says "We are not accepting new orders."

So...heh...bigger issue. :) Not sure why we're talking about a place that isn't even open for business.

Wow is right. They say each one is hand made too! Usually by adding a printed layer of plastic over the outer shell.

I can understand needing to increase the price, but $15 PER DIAPER has got to be the most I've ever seen. Definitely for novely only. Maybe the price will come down after their production system has been running for a while.

As a plus, if anyone is worried about being outed in a diaper, they have a camouflage print. That's one way to make sure nobody will ever see it.

Oh, and there's the closest I've ever seen to an astronaut diaper too. Covered in metallic gold....

OMG Silver Diapers!

Hand finished artisan silver diapers sounds like something that would tempt me but yes the price tag is huge and the international shipping eye bulging.

I wonder why they aren’t still offering them or are on hiatus?

The first second of looking at these and the price tag had me snort in derision, maybe if they had their About at the top of the page it would soften the blow and set the scene.

It does open up the possibility of Gundam and X-Men diapers for me though which is crazy tempting.

Like the peeps that melded the baby diapers on top of adult ones and sold them on eBay it shows just how broad this fabulous community full of beautiful people really is.

First of all, $10 a diaper, and then add on shiiping? No thank you.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:

If you press the shopping cart it redirects to the same page but it is hosted by a company called SquareUp

$32 and up + $15 shipping "within 3 days"? There's no way in the world this site is going to stay in business.

The diapers look to me like the same cheap diapers sold in a local pharmacy to me, but with a different coloured shell. Really not worth it at all.

Something about the site is giving me red flags about how legitimate they are too.

No way will they be staying around for long.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

32 bucks would get an entire bag of Rearz !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I wonder if the price is just to push people back since they also state they aren't accepting new orders.

The diapers themselves look AWESOME!. I would totally bounce around like a spastic kangaroo on Redbull if I could get (and afford) most of their products. The Metallics Especially!

Why not just get metallic pants from b4ns and wear a regular Northshore? Lots cheaper and more durable .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Foxroxsox said:
I wonder if the price is just to push people back since they also state they aren't accepting new orders.

I've seen several sellers do that on eBay. They set their listings to have an essentially unlimited number of an item in inventory. Then when they get really low they will change the price to some absurd amount (like 100x the normal price) to stop people from ordering it while they restock. There's no other way for them to "pause" a listing without cancelling and relisting, and then eBay will get some more fees from them. Changing the price is free, so that's why they do it.

I like they have Paw Patrol but bummed of now dinos,dragons or Scooby-Doo and as everyone else says price. If they ever open up I might get some for BLFC but I really doubt it.

Argent said:
OMG Silver Diapers!
Hand finished artisan silver diapers.

All that's missing is "vegan fair-trade organic ethically sourced"... it sounds like hipsters are infiltrating the ABDL world! :laugh:

Now I have an image of an entire artisan coffee shop full of hipsters all wearing $20-a-piece diapers and sipping over-complicated coffees whilst solemnly blogging about it.

Maybe I need to get out more?

RubberJin said:
All that's missing is "vegan fair-trade organic ethically sourced"... it sounds like hipsters are infiltrating the ABDL world! :laugh:

Now I have an image of an entire artisan coffee shop full of hipsters all wearing $20-a-piece diapers and sipping over-complicated coffees whilst solemnly blogging about it.

Maybe I need to get out more?

So long as you are going out please pick me up a cold drip spiced cacao coffee and a fair trade diaper with a hand finished Monet water lilies theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back