Have you heard of fundiapers.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what kind of traffic they get? The diapers are super cute but I would never pay that much for a single diaper.

At those prices there only customer they have is donald trump because we buy his diapers , he has never had a problem spending other peoples money.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I mean the do look great, especially the extra thick ones. However they are super expensive and they aren't accepting orders atm anyway. Maybe if I win loads of money.

Thats a crazy good idea. I would pay the little bit extra to have a something really fun for special occasions. Its to bad they arent taking any orders. I sported a rearz Christmas diaper a few years ago and wish I could do that again.

There were directions for doing this floating around online a few years back. It involves a white diaper of one's choice, spray adhesive, and a source for the print, like Mylar balloon material, maybe printed gift bags, etc. I didn't pay that close of attention but the information is out there somewhere and this is an application of that technique.

Found it: http://abdiaprboy.tumblr.com/post/146489742873/abcubs-photo-1-so-people-have-asked-for-a

Last edited:
Reactions: littlefurdrake
Trevor said:
There were directions for doing this floating around online a few years back. It involves a white diaper of one's choice, spray adhesive, and a source for the print, like Mylar balloon material, maybe printed gift bags, etc. I didn't pay that close of attention but the information is out there somewhere and this is an application of that technique.

Found it: http://abdiaprboy.tumblr.com/post/146489742873/abcubs-photo-1-so-people-have-asked-for-a
Oh wow, thats pretty cool. Might give that a try over the weekend, got nothing else to do. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's quite a selection of prints. They are definitely special occasion diapers for that price but I wouldn't mind getting the PAW Patrol ones...

RebeccaHime said:
Oh wow, thats pretty cool. Might give that a try over the weekend, got nothing else to do. [emoji23]

So when can we start putting our orders in with you?

Trevor said:

I would never have thought of using baloons!

RebeccaHime said:

So did you get a chance to try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back