"Daddy, we found your onesie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriksrud

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's how I was greeted when I came home from work on Sunday. My heart started racing. I immediately wondered if I left it out. Wondered if they were playing in my workshop and opened the tool bag in the storage room.

I followed them to the back of the house, working on my explanation, wondering why they hadn't mentioned the diapers that would have been right under the onesie.

Then I saw it at the bottom of the stairs...the black flannel one piece long underwear that I sometime wear under my Carharts when I'm working outside.

Secret is still a secret...but I should really put a lock on my workshop door.

Frick, that was a scary 60 seconds.

Oh man, that’d get my heart going too! Ugh. It’s heavy keeping it secret from certain people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always lock up your stash when munchkins are on the loose!

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1472

attachment.php

Wow close call!

I had sent a message to my phone to remind me to order more nappies before Xmas. Well I had forgotten about it and was taking my mother to town wen the message was sent and the phone was on Bluetooth to the truck and the message came through loud and clear to order my nappies .I went bright red and had to tell her how I wear a nappy to bed every night and how I have come to injoy them thanks to the abdl community. Luckily for me I have a very wonderful mother ho dosint judge. It went from horror to relef

toyboy said:
I had sent a message to my phone to remind me to order more nappies before Xmas. Well I had forgotten about it and was taking my mother to town wen the message was sent and the phone was on Bluetooth to the truck and the message came through loud and clear to order my nappies .I went bright red and had to tell her how I wear a nappy to bed every night and how I have come to injoy them thanks to the abdl community. Luckily for me I have a very wonderful mother ho dosint judge. It went from horror to relef

Wow, that could have been bad. But I'm glad that that went down better than you expected. It is true though, we have all had some very heart racing experiences.

toyboy said:

I would have possibly passed out hearing that blare out loud in a car full of people.

I still don't know if my daughter (now in her thirties) caught on when she lived with me. She dropped a few hints over the years.

Wall of text alert.

So this begs the question what would you do in this type of situation if you've been outed. I've already faced it with my diapers so far nonthing elsr. For a year or so now my youngest has played my forgetfulness to his advantage. Example i just got out of the shower. While typing this this realized my baby product's are still in the shower. I've tried hidden drawers, lock drawers, but being so forgetful they were out of sight out of mind for me. Anyhow I kept finding diapers under my youngest son's bed.

Story before I joined adisc. I found my self lying to my youngest son about my diapers. Telling him they were for medical problems. This went on for a while, and the problem persisted even as of the first of this month. I've had that proverbial conversation we've all had with our parents. Why? It took a while but the answer started comming. Boiled down to "They're comfy". Facepalm I should have known.

Most recent past. (Last month)

I've read and read a lot of this fourmn and from my own child hood experiences started having big reservations about my stance with him. The big thing I'm sure we can all agree on. Is the simple fact we was driven underground to indulge ourselves.

Having time to stew on all that I was reading and trying to understand my life. I had a very hard time accepting and knowing that I was being the biggest hypocrite a parent could be.

So what did I do.

Well knowing that he's embarrassed by it. I had a chance with him to have a private conversation.Before i go to much farther this biy is very smart. So it was only time before serious questions came up. I sat him down explained the community ab/dl. He did not ask what I was. I showed him my stash of diapers. Now that he knew my secret. I knew his secret we bonded to keep it amongst the 2 of us.

As we wound the conversation to a close I set some clear expectations with him. Take better care of your personal hygiene (showering, hand washing, general care.) If he did that. I would buy him a pack of diapers/pull ups. I did put the stipulation. Mom had to be at work, brother had to be over at friends and if he wanted to put a diaper on and wet run around that was his thing. I would not allow him yo run around smelling like a bucket of pee.

While hes not earned his chance to wear a diaper/pull up. If placed in this situation what would you do? Be in denial or have an earnest conversation?

I guess from my perspective. I have a sliver of hope he grows out of it. At the same time if its something he choose he wants then he should not have to live in fear.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I had a tiny version of that. I caught my youngest daughter playing with one of her cousin's diapers (he's four and has resisted being potty trained).

I kind of scolded her without thinking, and was surprised how reflexive it was. Part of me regretted it instantly, but another part of me wondered if I would be a worse parent for allowing that situation to take its natural course.

I'm still torn about what I should have done...but after some reflection I think I was most worried about my wife seeing it, and it creating negative feelings towards me, like I encouraged it.

I agree it is completely hypocritical to wear a diaper because we want to, and yet tell anyone else they can't. I get it would be important as a parent to at least try and steer them away from diapers, but if they show genuine interest in diapers, or as being dl's themselves, then as we already know they too have every right to diapers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back