• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey, I'm Soonspider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soonspider

Contributor
Its taken most of the day for me to actually get enough courage to post this, so here we go!

My name is soonspider, and aside from diapers i love to play video games, read fantasy or medieval genres, both playing and listening to music, and learning about science. I'm currently getting a bachelor's degree in Biology.

I'm pretty new to actually experiencing this side of myself, so prepare for a lot of questions, lol.

Welcome to the site! I'm a pretty big gamer myself and generally interested in fantasy topics and themes. Diapers really aren't a big thing in the grand scheme of things at all. Just enjoy yourself and who you are as a person. My thoughts are people should let people do what they want as long as they're not hurting anyone physically or mentally.
I also neglected to mention I am a very avid music fan lol.

soonspider said:
Its taken most of the day for me to actually get enough courage to post this, so here we go!

My name is soonspider, and aside from diapers i love to play video games, read fantasy or medieval genres, both playing and listening to music, and learning about science. I'm currently getting a bachelor's degree in Biology.

I'm pretty new to actually experiencing this side of myself, so prepare for a lot of questions, lol.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm an older member who is also a professional musician so music is big in my life as well. I've played my share of video games, but then I wrote a novel and after that I got into learning a lot of Chopin pieces on the piano. There's always something to do with one's time.

soonspider said:

Heya welcome to ADISC. And you did great! The courage is well paid.

So soonspider you are more DL then? And what kind of games do you usually play? I'm like the opposite of Biology but I always interested in Zoology somehow...

And feel free to ask questions! We have a lot of amazing individuals in the site. Feel free to ask me stuff too.

Once again, Welcome and see you soon.

Hey soonspider. I just joined a few days ago. I'm a DL. Biology is cool. I often wish i had majored in a science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back