lilkayden

Genuine Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
What are kids watching these day? thought I'd ask as I'm not sure what kind of good kid shows there are. Specifically little kid shows such as Paw Patrol. Any old kid shows that are still running? I hear Hey Arthur is still around.

I watch a lot of old cartoons but they are not regularly airing on TV. As for modern ones I have come to love Mickey Mouse clubhouse which is sooo much fun and I like that it is interactive. I'm a huge Minnie Mouse fan. I also watch Berenstain Bears, and the new Vampirina is kinda cute. However 90% of the time I'm watching the older stuff like care bears (original), wuzzles, smurfs and scooby doo.

Spongebob is a good choice, theres still recent episodes which are all just as awesome as the originals.

There's a few old kids shows that are still around. Thomas and friends, fireman Sam to name a few. When I'm little I watch paw patrol. Rocky is my favourite pup

The ones I know about:

Sesame Street is still around (it refuses to die)
Bob the Builder made a comeback
The Lion Guard
Paw Patrol
Thomas and Freinds never gets off PBS

I just don't watch that many kid shows that are new

Onesieman said:
Sesame Street is still around (it refuses to die)

Maybe they could do a reboot of the show, and teach kids about eminent domain. Have a developer persuade the city to plow the Street in favor of a strip mall and new housing. The new show could be called Sesame Shoppes. And the first episode would be sponsored by the letters TIF.

Think of the potential story lines: Julia the autistic character would struggle to deal with the change. Bert would protest that the development would endanger pigeon habitats, so the developer agrees to include a new bird sanctuary. (where Big Bird's new nest would be located.) Grover would do a bit where he discusses how the old street was "near", while the new development is not too "far." Oscar is his usually grouchy self, unhappy even when he receives a new industrial sized dumpster to replace his trash can. Snuffy applies for a variance with the city so the entrance arch to the deveopment is tall enough for him to pass thru. And The Count meets the property tax assesor to make sure everything is counted correctly for tax purposes. :) :)

Nick24798 said:
There's a few old kids shows that are still around. Thomas and friends, fireman Sam to name a few. When I'm little I watch paw patrol. Rocky is my favourite pup

+1 for Rocky ^_^

noddy in toyland.

Very few I love. Very few hit that special place. My magic formula is:
Stop motion animation
puppetry
costumed characters

I love Tec The Tractor, Harry The Bunny, Playtime With Al, Musti, Squeak!, Shushybye, Sesame Street. Darn skippy it won't die, although, it now panders to CCSS. Welcome to the family, Julia.

Is Tumble Leaf still on Amazon Video? There's another show on there with a dog puppet. It's about reading. Anyone know the name? Thomas is still around, but he's changed.:sad: Barney's gone, and Lambchop's mommy died.:sad:

Have any ideas what other shows might check my boxes?

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood! thats one of my favorites! and its modern~

Nice one dude �� :)

- - - Updated - - -

lilkayden said:
+1 for Rocky ^_^

Nice one dude ;)

Nick24798 said:
Nice one dude �&

Nice one dude ;)

Nah Marshall is the best

Well I don’t know if you’re into stuff that I like, but I love watching old Winx club episodes on my laptop, and the newer ones on Netflix 😋 they’re a lot of fun (and I used to watch them when I really was a kid). But then again I guess it’s more for girls...

Okay so I watch them every day with my best friend at our hotel, our favorites are:

Cbeebies:
- Charlie and Lola
- Peter Rabbit

Tiny Pop:
- Maya the bee
- Pajanimals
- Wildernuts

Pop:
- Lassie
- Pirate Express
- The Insectibles

I also LOVEEEE Sofia the first!

Anyone in the hotel lounge who says they don’t watch them too is lying 🙈

I like to watch cartoons most of the time it just for background noise. But some of my all time faves have to include Paw Patrol, Chuggington, Little Einsteins,and what ever come on the tv when it come to cartoons it hard to wach paw patrol because my cable provider removed Nick from the entertainment package and then added to the children's entertainment package. Just to try to get more money for the same shit.. They did the same with Cartoon network but people bitch too mouch and then they added to back..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The funny thing about Spongebob is that they do a good job of hiding more mature humor in there--like the old Looney Toons often did.

thanks LittleBelle for suggesting Sofia the first, never heard of it before but looked it up and it looks wonderful :worshippy:

That uni-kitty show on Cartoon network looks fun

lilkayden said:
I hear Hey Arthur is still around.

I think you have Hey Arnold! mixed up with Arthur.

I mostly like PAW Patrol for the fact that it's what's hot with the actual preschool set, so that helps me feel kinda small. I watch The Lion Guard sometimes too, and Sesame Street, although I prefer classic episodes of that to the new ones. I wasn't big on Sesame Street when I was little, but watching vintage episodes of it tends to make me feel... small and innocent and like everything's OK? I dunno.

Clarence is decent, but it's aimed at older kids.

SissySimone said:
thanks LittleBelle for suggesting Sofia the first, never heard of it before but looked it up and it looks wonderful :worshippy:

No problem! It is amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back