Status
Not open for further replies.

intfusmil

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Starting a journey that commenced around 6AM and will end at 6PM tomorrow. Using Tranquility ATN + Topline Booster, I will be wetting (only) and staying in a diaper including overnight. I plan to stay hydrated (more than normal) during this time and letting nature take course whenever necessary. I will only change when feeling thoroughly damp.

I don't have any clinical bladder problems but am very used to wearing.

I've just never committed to this strong rule for this amount of time. What are your thoughts and experiences?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

intfusmil said:
Starting a journey that commenced around 6AM and will end at 6PM tomorrow. Using Tranquility ATN + Topline Booster, I will be wetting (only) and staying in a diaper including overnight. I plan to stay hydrated (more than normal) during this time and letting nature take course whenever necessary. I will only change when feeling thoroughly damp.

I don't have any clinical bladder problems but am very used to wearing.

I've just never committed to this strong rule for this amount of time. What are your thoughts and experiences?

So how did it go?

As long as you're changing and keeping clean it should go okay. If this is your first time wearing for an extended period of time you'll find out how your skin handles it.

One suggestion: if you start developing skin issues, stop. Don't try to "power through it" because skin condition can deteriorate rapidly and take days to heal. It's not worth it.

Be prepared for a very heavy garbage bag by the time you're done, lots of wet diapers can get quite heavy! ;)

bambinod said:
As long as you're changing and keeping clean it should go okay. If this is your first time wearing for an extended period of time you'll find out how your skin handles it.

One suggestion: if you start developing skin issues, stop. Don't try to "power through it" because skin condition can deteriorate rapidly and take days to heal. It's not worth it.

Be prepared for a very heavy garbage bag by the time you're done, lots of wet diapers can get quite heavy! ;)
I've gone on a similar binge but there was some air out breaks before and it was mostly floods. I did have to change once already and am keeping clean and powdered. I am surprised by how the "as needed" dribbles really fill up a diaper. Enjoying it so far [emoji14]

Wish i could indulge at this level. Enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Best wishes. You can do it. I've done 12 hours, but stopped short of sleeping diapered.

If given the chance take moments to air your skin out! Limit the chance of skin irritation or else you're in for a very umpleasent time the following days after.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

RebeccaHime said:
If given the chance take moments to air your skin out! Limit the chance of skin irritation or else you're in for a very umpleasent time the following days after.

Noted, I took some time to "air out" after showering in the hotel. I don't want to turn this into a blog as I know it would have to go in a different place on the forum....however, I will say I'm enjoying the experience. It's enlightening to say the least....the good and the bad parts.

Unless you were trying to do the whole thing with a single diaper, it shouldn't be too hard to do. In the early days of my extended wearing, the much tougher problem was maintaining my will to keep going. It's easy now but at the time, keeping up my interest to go longer than 24 hours was a real challenge. I hope you have fun :)

Trevor said:
Unless you were trying to do the whole thing with a single diaper, it shouldn't be too hard to do. In the early days of my extended wearing, the much tougher problem was maintaining my will to keep going. It's easy now but at the time, keeping up my interest to go longer than 24 hours was a real challenge. I hope you have fun :)
Yeah definitely. I'm on my fourth one which I'm not sure whether is too frequent or too infrequent. I'm definitely getting a full use from them.

The good thing about being a DL is that desires are simply that and having a choice is key. All well documented points of people who have made similar attempts. Voluntarily dribble vs forced floods is a different experience; I'm glad I'm doing it.

intfusmil said:
Yeah definitely. I'm on my fourth one which I'm not sure whether is too frequent or too infrequent. I'm definitely getting a full use from them.

The good thing about being a DL is that desires are simply that and having a choice is key. All well documented points of people who have made similar attempts. Voluntarily dribble vs forced floods is a different experience; I'm glad I'm doing it.

Theres no set "rule" as to if a change is too frequent or not, it all depends on the quality of diaper, obviously a budget diaper needs changing more often than a premium diaper.

My rule of thumb is change before its completely soaked so theres no liquid trickling around inside, or when feel uncomfortable.

Do what you personally feel is best changing wise and go from that. No exact wrong way other than not changing enough! Want to avoid a rash and leaks.

RebeccaHime said:
Theres no set "rule" as to if a change is too frequent or not, it all depends on the quality of diaper, obviously a budget diaper needs changing more often than a premium diaper.

My rule of thumb is change before its completely soaked so theres no liquid trickling around inside, or when feel uncomfortable.

Do what you personally feel is best changing wise and go from that. No exact wrong way other than not changing enough! Want to avoid a rash and leaks.

I've been doing the ATN's for about 5 years because I have a consistent local supply. I honestly feel they're close to premium especially with the booster. I've done Abena, Molicare, Tena and a couple SDK but I usually end up circling back around to these.

I guess I just meant I wasn't sure of what's right or wrong for hour-after-hour wearing as I'd only gone for periods more brief than this with ample airing and mostly flooding which I'm finding is a lot different with a constant presence of wetting.

intfusmil said:
I've been doing the ATN's for about 5 years because I have a consistent local supply. I honestly feel they're close to premium especially with the booster. I've done Abena, Molicare, Tena and a couple SDK but I usually end up circling back around to these.

I guess I just meant I wasn't sure of what's right or wrong for hour-after-hour wearing as I'd only gone for periods more brief than this with ample airing and mostly flooding which I'm finding is a lot different with a constant presence of wetting.

You should be fine with less airing than normally used to between changes and wearing periods, after all those who have to wear medically 24/7 wont get oppurtunitys to air out for hours and hours at a time.

Use this as a trial to see how it goes, if theres any concern invest in a barrier type cream maybe?

RebeccaHime said:
You should be fine with less airing than normally used to between changes and wearing periods, after all those who have to wear medically 24/7 wont get oppurtunitys to air out for hours and hours at a time.

Use this as a trial to see how it goes, if theres any concern invest in a barrier type cream maybe?

All good thoughts. Thanks [emoji57]

I started with a weekend in diapers, that became a week in diapers, which became 3-4 months diapered. Just be careful!

nezquic66 said:
I started with a weekend in diapers, that became a week in diapers, which became 3-4 months diapered. Just be careful!
I wear *just* frequent enough to be a little concerned. I'm past the comfort stage so don't want to get into an OAB situation with the way I'm letting go. From what I hear, that takes a considerable amount of time though - and not a place that I desire to be.

RebeccaHime said:

Actually there is. Look around enough and you'll see recommendations to change between 3 & 5 times per 24 hours. Though people with IBS and/or requent bowel leakage will likely need to plan for more change than this.

Normally speaking though, if you are needing to change more ofthen than this, chances are you are wasting your own time and money. See, cheaper diapers which need changing twice as often can easily have a larger cost per day than more expensive diapers that last longer. Not to mention all those extra bathroom trips needed for those extra changes.

The only real caviat to this is, you don't want to go too long in between diaper changes. Usually between 8-10 hours as a max is the most you'll want to take them to. Otherwise, the risk for rashes, smelling bad, and leaking all become much more likely.

Slomo said:
Actually there is. Look around enough and you'll see recommendations to change between 3 & 5 times per 24 hours. Though people with IBS and/or requent bowel leakage will likely need to plan for more change than this.

Normally speaking though, if you are needing to change more ofthen than this, chances are you are wasting your own time and money. See, cheaper diapers which need changing twice as often can easily have a larger cost per day than more expensive diapers that last longer. Not to mention all those extra bathroom trips needed for those extra changes.

The only real caviat to this is, you don't want to go too long in between diaper changes. Usually between 8-10 hours as a max is the most you'll want to take them to. Otherwise, the risk for rashes, smelling bad, and leaking all become much more likely.
I agree Slomo, all and all it ended up being a great experience (experience being the operative word). There were points where I didn't want to do it anymore, points where I didn't want to stop all while being glad I had the choice. I stuck to the plan did not use a toilet (for bladder) for approximately 35 hours with periodic "airing" following showers.

The ATNs with boosters provided the perfect all-day protection I was needing as I was more hydrated than normal so I could have more frequent "accidents." I don't remember the actual count but I want to say I went through about 7 or 8 which seems on par with what you were saying.

Friday night tial Monday morning diapere no potty at all is very common for me per and poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back