Role
  1. Other
Anybody know?
1aa8d9a2e4a1a47f6b304db918743769.jpg
5b87968725da0fc132966d3fbf731936.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have seen these in hospitals in Canada a number of years ago

They came in a variety pack. The majority of the pack was higher quality diapers. ABU, and Rearz mostly.

They could be Unique Wellness Briefs. It's been several years since I ordered them. They were a really good thin diaper but they cheaper out a bit too much and have a persistent problem with pinhole leaks and tapes tearing the shell.

They look nice

Nah. Almost certain that those are vintage Promise brand diapers from the prior decade. Super crinkly! Great find!

They look like Large Unique Wellness Briefs to me

Unique Wellness for sure, they were my everyday go to diaper for a long time so I know them quite well. You can tell from the padding and tapes they are a little different from the old promise ones however the color is almost a exact match so it’s hard to tell them apart.

Ok so I had a little fun with these the other night and found one thing out. They are just cotton. No beads what so ever. Needless to say, the very thin outer shell was torn during playtime and the cleanup was minimal. I’d never trust this thing for any amount of protection tho. Luckily it was just the cover to my very absorbent stuffing of fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back