Its ok to like diapers, olny we think its weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanpstillwagon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have worn in public and have friends who know, they all see it as a diaper.
Mainly because it doesn't excite them like it does us.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Ok

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

It’s perfectly terrific to like or love Diapers.

Glad your friends accept you in a diaper!

How did they know that you were wearing a diaper? I wore a diaper last night at work and no body said or gave me a look. The only problem is no girls around

makena43 said:
How did they know that you were wearing a diaper? I wore a diaper last night at work and no body said or gave me a look. The only problem is no girls around
Yeah its hard to fing females who actually like diapers

--> DiaperLuv

makena43 said:
I let diaper peek, shorts or just a long shirt (only around house)
Friends come over and they can see ups fedex mail man
They all get a peek

--> DiaperLuv

It might be okay for adults to wear diapers, but it's sad how some people get in such a uproar if a child is still wearing diapers, even if the child has autism, or to say that he/she is too old to be a bedwetter.

I agree with you on this

If you are in a packed Subway the person in front of you & behind you will find out quickly you are wearing a diaper. Me personally I have been told to stop touching them with my diaper I said do you see how packed in we are come on now ignore it and get on with your day for crying out loud. Or If you have to stand when there is no seats left someone will dress you down with their eyes and see that you are wearing a diaper, Again in Boston that happened to me two teenage boys said to me HAHA that guy standing is wearing a diaper. So I turned to them and gave them a look that they said sorry. I could have said hey four eyes tinsel teeth zit faced punk shut your fricken mouth or you will be picking your teeth off the floor of this train car.
Only other time was just after 9-11 flying and had my diapers tossed all over the secondary screening table by a jerk of a airline employee in Detroit.

xpluswearer said:
If you are in a packed Subway the person in front of you & behind you will find out quickly you are wearing a diaper....

Why exactly is that? Do you wear your diapers in a way that is outwardly noticeable to others around you? I personally don't. And yeah, I've been in a swollen wet diaper right next to others plenty of times. Trust me on this, others around you simply do not notice unless you make it obvious.

Seanpstillwagon said:
Its ok to like diapers, olny we think its weird

Don't get too hung up on "weird." "Weird" isn't "bad." I think sometimes, in our lonely quests for self-acceptance, we get lost in the woods of denial. But let's face it: We are weird, diapers are not "just a type of underwear," and there are perfectly simple reasons why most people find diaper fetishes disturbing. You don't have to (nor should you!) agree with those people, but knowing where they come from and why they feel that way is advantageous. Looking at them as thoughtless, closed-minded, actively malicious people just leads to misery. After all, we're only a handful of diaper-wizards in a veritable ocean of muggles. To a great extent, happiness comes from knowing one's place in the Big Picture and being able to reason about it.

Seanpstillwagon said:
its hard to fing females who actually like diapers

Although some contend that the ABDL universe if full of female "dark matter" that's too shy to present itself, I'm of the opinion that, sadly, the very apparent dearth of female users on sites like ADISC is, in fact, a reflection of reality. Although I can't blame any straight males for keeping their eyes peeled for prospective ABDL mates, I think it's important for them not to dismiss the idea of converting non-believers, or at least signing peace treaties with them. :)

Slomo said:
Why exactly is that? Do you wear your diapers in a way that is outwardly noticeable to others around you? I personally don't. And yeah, I've been in a swollen wet diaper right next to others plenty of times. Trust me on this, others around you simply do not notice unless you make it obvious.
In Boston at rush hour you have no choice the subway cars get so packed that some times half a car has to empty out just for 2 passengers to get out or you push your way to the door so you can exit.
Yes there are times you could not slip a piece of paper between passengers. bad times are 7-9 AM & 4-7 PM Red Line pretty much from Brainteee to Central & back its people stacked like logs. Green line from Boston College & Riverside to Lechmere and the Blue Line from Bowdoin to Beachmont. Bus (T) runs 70 & 70 A are stuffed from the start to the last bus inbound is standing room only. Run 1 is always packed. and yes there are times the Silver Line from Logan airport to South Station is stuffed. By the way if you do not go front back you will be tossed off the subway or bus. And yes I was wearing a Dry 24-7 when that happened FYI. At the time I did not know the V fold for proper diapering and made it more noticeable I was not taught to do that until I became a member of ADISC and it was on my way home from work with a 9 hour shift under my belt and had a hour and 15 minute commute home to my apartment so I was always risking overflowing leaks thank heavens not a single leak. so yes if you are standing and you have the motions of the subway cars or the buses with the conditions of the roads to boot you can accident-ely play bumper cars with your rear and frontal body parts no fault of your own mind you so that is how .

I'm guessing they "bumped" into his diaper area and felt his diaper, but if Matt Lower did that, he'd get fired!

dogboy said:
I'm guessing they "bumped" into his diaper area and felt his diaper, but if Matt Lower did that, he'd get fired!
I had no choice! either squeeze in and pack them in or the train does not leave, either do it and get home or to work or worst case is you get fired for waiting for a empty subway car or bus or not get home for 2 hours and lose your relaxation time at home. Pick your poison.

Wow never thought of the big city. I am thankful I live where I do. I probably be a nervous wreck on a packed subway.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

xBubona said:
Wow never thought of the big city. I am thankful I live where I do. I probably be a nervous wreck on a packed subway.

Same here. While I like the vast resturant choices in big cities, and a few other amenities, the rest is not for me.

Yeah, I'm weird. I'm weird as hell. Is that a problem? There is no objective normality. Am I atypical? Sure. But what's wrong with that? Weird does not equal bad.

Everyone has a different baseline for what's "normal". Our normal just is not on the same line as others. I have no issues with that. I wouldn't want to be a normie.

xpluswearer said:
In Boston at rush hour you have no choice the subway cars get so packed that some times half a car has to empty out just for 2 passengers to get out or you push your way to the door so you can exit.
Yes there are times you could not slip a piece of paper between passengers. bad times are 7-9 AM & 4-7 PM Red Line pretty much from Brainteee to Central & back its people stacked like logs. Green line from Boston College & Riverside to Lechmere and the Blue Line from Bowdoin to Beachmont. Bus (T) runs 70 & 70 A are stuffed from the start to the last bus inbound is standing room only. Run 1 is always packed. and yes there are times the Silver Line from Logan airport to South Station is stuffed. By the way if you do not go front back you will be tossed off the subway or bus. And yes I was wearing a Dry 24-7 when that happened FYI. At the time I did not know the V fold for proper diapering and made it more noticeable I was not taught to do that until I became a member of ADISC and it was on my way home from work with a 9 hour shift under my belt and had a hour and 15 minute commute home to my apartment so I was always risking overflowing leaks thank heavens not a single leak. so yes if you are standing and you have the motions of the subway cars or the buses with the conditions of the roads to boot you can accident-ely play bumper cars with your rear and frontal body parts no fault of your own mind you so that is how .

Wow, sorry to hear that. I've heard stories like that in China, but didn't knew it was normally that bad in the US as well. It certainly sounds like being "outed" in conditions like that are not your fault.

Haha....I'm guessing none of us on this site is what most people would call "normal". Besides, normal is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back