non-movable tape diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just thinking, are there any ABDL diapers with single use tapes that don't have a retape panel? Like "you're not taking this diaper off till it's time to change you!" The only diapers I can think of that fit this bill are the two-use tape Crinklz diapers. If you just pulled off the blue and immediately stuck down the four white, you'd be "trapped" in that diaper till you got changed? ;)

Just gonna put some mittens on you as well so you don’t try to naughtily get that diapee off!

Over the years I have used lots of medical Diapers where the blue tape failed/was folded/wound up in the wrong spot and I have then been “trapped until change” and yeah I get the vibe... When I crack out my Kolibris I might have to do this!

Haven’t seen any diapers though designed that way but when ABU asked everyone for feedback on what they want a sans taping panel Vintage was on my list to be able to add your own taping panel too which would do the same thing.

I would hate to have this feature. I always have trouble with the tapes.

Unfortunately no. Not any more. What you're asking about used to be common decades age. The plastics used in modern diapers are weaker and thinner though, and will all rip when trying to pull away the actual sticky part of the tapes off. Except for those that use a tape landing zone. Unfortunately, the landing zone prevents the use of actual lower tapes. So either get reusable tapes, OR get a good snug fit around the legs.

Hey, maybe that will end up being the next "improvement" in modern diapers. Going back to a plastic shell that doesn't rip apart so easily.

Ask todaler of Tykables about it. :) Nobody does BDSM-themed diapers like Tykables. I can see it now: A silver diaper with rivets printed on it, tapes with chains printed on them, and a taping panel printed with padlocks. They could call the diaper "Fart Knox."

Cottontail said:
Ask todaler of Tykables about it. :) Nobody does BDSM-themed diapers like Tykables. I can see it now: A silver diaper with rivets printed on it, tapes with chains printed on them, and a taping panel printed with padlocks. They could call the diaper "Fart Knox."

Given their flair for product naming, they might want to buy that off you. It makes me wish that giving me a good laugh was still an approved reason for rep.

To answer the OP: I think it's only cheap diapers. With Depends Fitted Maximum Protection, I could usually remove the tapes without tearing the backing if I was very careful. Depends Protection with Tabs got cheaper (hard to believe) and I can't reliably do this anymore no matter how careful I am. Attends with Waistband are the same. There are probably a few other cheap diapers out there with similar attributes.

I think this idea has some possibilities but I don't think tapes alone will get it done. It requires more research, and possibly magic or super science. I'm in favor of looking into it.

Cottontail said:

OMG that sounds amazing!

Not so much the name (sorry) but the design concept is BRILLIANT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back