Makena43. Diaper outings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
And we have already told you, the current association you have with diapers, mastubation, humiliation, and the need for approval is something you need to work out with your therapist.

Sending him to the rapist is a bit harsh, no?

Also, facebook is no place to post about diapers. Ever.

I mean, it's extremely context-sensitive, but I don't think that's a blanket statement you can make. A friend of mine is going through chemo, and has posted about the fact that she wears a "diaper" now (Depend underwear), as a part of the ongoing chronicle of her battle with cancer. She's also posted a "top of jeans" waistband shot. It was wholly appropriate in context.

"One of my best friends that I talk to and text every day, where we can slang medical jargon and statistical analysis, while also laughing about pooping our pants and reviewing the best adult diapers on the market."

"'Twas the night before another round of chemo...
And even on the last day of a chemo off week- with health at its "best"- I am still covered in pain patches, nausea patch and diaper (pulling up my big girl pants literally!)
"

Etc.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Sending him to the rapist is a bit harsh, no?

LOL, not just any rapist THErapist. Makena42 will submit his mind for a "quickie" where he will be prodded and worked over by a domineering person who want's to direct his very being. In a helpful way....

I went to the tharpist and I found away to get rid of the diaper humiliation. Just got to start that route. We talk about the trust thing in girls I understand that part. The confidence part I am confused about. What's the next part I need to talk to her about next Monday?

makena43 said:
I went to the tharpist and I found away to get rid of the diaper humiliation. Just got to start that route. We talk about the trust thing in girls I understand that part. The confidence part I am confused about. What's the next part I need to talk to her about next Monday?

How about reviewing what you talked about last, and what you've done to improve things since then. Not everything can be solved just by talking to someone for an hour (let alone by asking us the same questions). Don't try to get ahead of your self, take it slow and get it all figure out the right way.

I am confuse. What topics do i work on now? On Facebook I plan not to tell any girls about diapers.second topic is learning its not wrong. To wear diapers and to keep them on all the time. Plus wearing. Almost every day. And I promise the girl that finds out i wear diapers is the one that trust me 100%.

I feel sorry for the therapist 🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do too.

I feel sorry for us more than his therapist.

Makena43. If you seriously don't know what topics you need to be working out by now, then I'm not sure any of us can help you any further.

Well on top of my head how to accept diaper and be around males. And just workplace conflicts

makena43 said:
Well on top of my head how to accept diaper and be around males. And just workplace conflicts
We can't tell you how to work around acceptance in your own mind. You'll have to get to the point where you KNOW they are not bad and what they do for you. Being around men or women doesn't really change anything, treating people exactly as they need to be treated is a better way to look at it. Each person is different and will act differently, if you obsess over gender you'll just treat them better or worse depending on their gender.

If you're having issues understanding the advice given here, I would like to suggest replying to what's said by restating the advice in different words. This will let us know if what we are saying makes sense or if we need to say it differently.

Finally, let it go. If you keep being so obsessed and focused you're going to go insane, like locked up in an asylum kinda crazy. Let it go man, just live and breathe, once you've got that part then add diapers into it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thank you for the advice got write this down.

Bladderbrains advice is that I need to somehow get rid of the thought diapers are wrong became I keeping thinking I am not a baby nor incontinence. I will learn to treat males and females the same. And not focus on i rather have females around because its not gay. I will focus on treatment of each. Not sex or whatever. And lastly relax let go of things

Alexia check out my thread

I do admit that I was nervous when I started wearing but at the same time I had to wear in order to keep dry pants so I just had to dive into wearing 24/7.

People really don't pay too much attention at all unless you make things obvious. Looser pants or a skirt or dress makes the diaper less noticeable but really, it's not a huge deal. The more you wear, the more comfortable you will get being padded and the best way to get more chill is to wear more often.

As a challenge and if you have the supplies and ability to change, try wearing for a whole day or go 24/7 for a small stretch of time--from a couple of days to perhaps a whole week if you can swing it. It may help you become more comfortable and it might be fun for you. I'm not telling you to go permanently 24/7 since that is a pretty big step and one that should be approached with care--unless you have a medical reason but that's a different set of circumstances.

Thank you for advice. I do most of what you said. I think I need more time in public and work on diapers are not wrong. I am not some weirdo. Working in public wearing. A diaper under my baggy black pants.

makena43 said:
Thank you for advice. I do most of what you said. I think I need more time in public and work on diapers are not wrong. I am not some weirdo. Working in public wearing. A diaper under my baggy black pants.

I believe one of your problems is how you keep saying you will focus on just that last bit of advice you have gotten. You need to stop doing this! There are many parts and pieces of advice you need to follow. You can't just focus on one part and think that will solve your problems.

Oh, I see I need to work with all part. But in small amounts and let time take care of it self.

So we're weird. I still fail to see why that has to be such a bad thing. It's all in personal perspective. You can view it as some vile, creepy thing but that won't be too helpful to your mental state. Why not just embrace the weirdness as a neat thing? Why is it automatically bad? I'm weird as all hell. I'm proud of that!

Tommycombs said:
So we're weird. I still fail to see why that has to be such a bad thing. It's all in personal perspective. You can view it as some vile, creepy thing but that won't be too helpful to your mental state. Why not just embrace the weirdness as a neat thing? Why is it automatically bad? I'm weird as all hell. I'm proud of that!
I tried being normal once.... once.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Okay I will embraced the lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back