Makena43. Diaper outings

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
Oh, I see I need to work with all part. But in small amounts and let time take care of it self.

YES. Wait how do you make the font bigger. Here we go. YES!

On a separate note, thank you for making sure your grammar and spelling makes sense before posting. I can understand you much easier this way.

No offense but I was also reminded of this below. Sorry, but you instantly came to mind. Glad you're not like that anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

Well to update you. I wrote to amzon for the full refund and they said you have to exchange it or keep it. I am keeping them and plan on testing them tommow.I have a full shift

I did some thinking and I bbelieve my problem in my work/ play/ sex is somehow I still believe I am bad or wrong or not smart enough. How do i stop this? I think I need to look at accomplished and positive things in life.

i don't really know what else to say now. there are certain feelings that you just can't get rid of and have to live with. the longer you do it, the easier it gets

Yeah Alexis you might be right. I am going ask my tharpist this Monday. I think this thinking I am bad or not good is the key the source of all my problems

When I was diapered at work I notice when I said to myself in my mind. This is who I am. I felt happier and more on the path to acceptance

Bladderbrain said:
I tried being normal once.... once.

Normal is overrated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back