Favourite experience with diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smelling the new bag of abu preschool plastic scented and then putting one on with lots of baby powder:). Also a wet warm pee in a new diaper.

The first time I involuntarily used my diapers in public (walking to the train station after too large of a lunch).

The first time I wet while sleeping.

Scaramouche said:
Two years ago I wore a diaper and a t-shirt while decorating the Christmas tree. I felt so free and little - It was awesome!

I would love to gain this perspective in wearing diapers... I admit, I am envious.

However, that aside, such a WONDERFUL thing to experience! Good for you!

B.

- - - Updated - - -

Jamieboy said:
Well, I've had many, but one that had a strangely profound effect on me was when I was traveling cross country, by myself, diapered, and I stopped at a desolate rest area for trucks, on a pitch black (no-moon) night, and found a private place, out of view, to disrobe to my diaper & plastic pants, and got the opportunity to just be outside my vehicle, under the Milky Way, for a half hour, or so. It felt like I was visible to all, in the universe, God included, in my most natural state, and it was strangely rewarding & satisfying. Can't explain it, other as described, but I was momentarily free to just be me, in front of all.

You beat me to this setting!

My first 'Good' experience with wearing diapers, came from putting-on a new assortment of items, then heading into town to do my shopping/chores, and not having a visible 'Accident' that others could see, in spite of using my protection twice. I returned home, dreading the sight of leakage on my pants, only to see they weren't darkened/wet. I nearly cried, because it was the first time I'd ever suffered the need for wearing, when I was successful in my efforts to contain it. (sounds so silly/stupid, in retrospect, but boy, did it make a lasting (positive) impression on me, regarding the need for wearing the damned things).

As someone who loves being outdoors most of all? Walking into the woods, hiking/exploring, when I finally make camp, and settle-down? I LOVE going 'Skyclad' (that's naked, for the rest of you). Mosquitoes aside (g-damned curses on the world, those things!), lounging-back next to a warm, merry fire, nibbling on my dinner, sipping a drink (or three) while gazing up at the nighttime sky?...

Nothin' better, in my experience (not counting sex, but that's a wholly different topic!) ;-)

B.

mine was about two weeks after i moved out of my parents house and into the apartment that i purchased. i was wearing in the house and then needed to go to the garage (two levels down). i was then in my garage and it just hit me... i'm diapered in my own home and its awesome! so liberating and comforting at the same time!

Waking up at 2am and feeling diaper noticing you've wet some when in the last 5 hours and then turn over and go back to sleep

My very best experience in a nappy had to be driving U.S. 550 from Durango to Ouray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back