• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I’m new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretlife

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Well this is certantly first for me. I was a bit nervous about joining, but I’m ready to face and explore this side of me that Iv kept to my self for 25 years.

I go by Secretlife. I’m not ready for my friends to find me out lol.
I’m 30 years old and I live in Missouri 45min from St.Louis. I work as a mechanic and a crew chief for a dirt and arca taem. I got back into racing in May of this year after being out for 4 years. Befor racing I was a diesel mechanic and self employed mechanic. I’m also a Volenteer Firefighter.
Humm my personality lol. I like to joke and laugh all the time. I can also take jokes. But I can also carry my self and command and cordenate a hole team or take command on a fire ground and can be very serious. I work hard and and I’m not afraid to get dirty. I like to be adventurous i.e rock climbing, exploring wilderness, and zip lining. My hobbies include building and racing cars and trucks, target shooting, video games.
I joined this org because iv always as long as I can remember had a fixation with diapers and I’m ready to explore this aspect of me and except it. Iv been dealing with a lot the last month my father passed a few weeks ago and I’m in the middle of a car build for a race in December. For reasons I can’t fully explain I felt the need to face explore this aspect of my self at the same time. I actually feel a lot better knowing there is a community and I’m not alone.

Well welcome to the community! I know wearing also helps me with certain issues like anxiety for whatever reason.

Secretlife, thanks for sharing about your life and your current situation. My sympathy about the loss of four dad. Wishing you great success with your race. It is a normal reaction to be more attracted to diaper when facing emotional and psychological stress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome...although I'm new too. I have only recently discovered my love for diapers. I should really say re-discovered. As a youngster, 8 - 15 I used to wear my old undies and jeans to a secret place in the bush where I would pee and poop in them. It gave me great pleasure. I stopped at 15 because my girlfriend told me that my hands stank and wanted to know what I was doing with them.
. I have been experimenting with diapers for the last week or so. All the ones I have tried leak after the 3rd pee. I have ordered online some more absorbent ones..hope they will do the trick. The last think I want is to be found out. I still like to pee and poop and now that my wife has passed away, I am free to do as I please. What is your pleasure with diapers and what have you done about it up to now?
Love to share my story with someone. By the way, check out a young member here called "ChentoWoBaba". He has very similar interests to you.

Last edited:
Secretlife said:
Well this is certantly first for me. I was a bit nervous about joining, but I’m ready to face and explore this side of me that Iv kept to my self for 25 years.

I go by Secretlife. I’m not ready for my friends to find me out lol.
I’m 30 years old and I live in Missouri 45min from St.Louis. I work as a mechanic and a crew chief for a dirt and arca taem. I got back into racing in May of this year after being out for 4 years. Befor racing I was a diesel mechanic and self employed mechanic. I’m also a Volenteer Firefighter.
Humm my personality lol. I like to joke and laugh all the time. I can also take jokes. But I can also carry my self and command and cordenate a hole team or take command on a fire ground and can be very serious. I work hard and and I’m not afraid to get dirty. I like to be adventurous i.e rock climbing, exploring wilderness, and zip lining. My hobbies include building and racing cars and trucks, target shooting, video games.
I joined this org because iv always as long as I can remember had a fixation with diapers and I’m ready to explore this aspect of me and except it. Iv been dealing with a lot the last month my father passed a few weeks ago and I’m in the middle of a car build for a race in December. For reasons I can’t fully explain I felt the need to face explore this aspect of my self at the same time. I actually feel a lot better knowing there is a community and I’m not alone.

Welcome to the site. I'm also from Missouri. The Southeast part of the state. I'm an avid race fan. I follow all 3 NASCAR series closely, but I've been watching quite a few Indy car races the last few years as they begun making their series more competitive. I watch the ARCA races when I can catch them on TV. Since the dirt tracks at Poplar Bluff and Malden closed it's a bit farther drive to get to one so I haven't been to one in a few years. I'd like to get back out to one and maybe take in a few of the races at Gateway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s seem to be a going theam across the county. There have been a lot of dirt track closers in the last 5years. A few have opened tho but not near the amount closed. I’d guess a 4:1 ratio. It’s sad. Our sport is dying. It’s due misty to the INS prices it’s about $5000 a night to run a track. The arca is very expensive to race in about $2500 to get the car on the track for one night if nothing breaks. Fuel is $11.50 a gal for 114 oct. It cost 20k for me to build a modified from scratch and that’s no labor charged. Late modles are almost 40k with a crate motor and 60 to 80k with a custom motor.

Iv played off and on with verious brands. I used goodnites and Walmart brand diapers. As of late Iv been having the issue of working 14 to 16hr days and not sleeping well and when I do sleep I wet the bed. It has always been a thing but not with the frequency it has been as of late. If I’m out traveling with car I have to be carful about not drinking to much after the race or the above will happen. That’s why I put other after dL lol. I’ll reply more later I got to make a call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back