Walmart parents Choice diapers stage 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLdiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My Walmart does not have the new "stage 7" diapers. Wondering who out there has this at their local Walmart.

Does Walmart have a stage 7 or size 7 in their thicker overnight diapers? Do they make the overnight diapers with the new logo and packaging?

My store has them. They do not have a stage 7 overnight, just the size 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I just got a box yesterday. I'll take a picture of the box in the morning when my phone isn't dead.

My review: I love them. I could do without the Christmas-y designs, but I have a feeling it's only temporary. The fit is great. I do admittedly have the physique of an Indian Mystic, but they fit me (yes, like a diaper). The sides are stretchy and comfy and they are huge....definitely bigger than the Pampers Size 7s. I just ordered a box of Italian Pampers 6+ so I'm excited to see how those turn out. I have no idea if posting pics of wearing diapers is prohibited or not on here, but I could post pics of that too in case people were curious.

As far as function goes, they hold a lot. I am urinary IC, so I left it on even when I knew it was getting full and it held the equivalent of 2-3 full size wettings.

Lastly, I have to wonder if these are the first foray of KC testing the market for Size 7 Huggies. I got a bag of the Huggies Overnites Size 6 and they did squeeze on (not very comfortably), but the structure of the new Parents Choice 7 is almost identical to a Huggies Diaper.

tl;dr: definitely an improvement over their last Size 7s.
I'll post pics of the box and diapers tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

And the packaging is different. It's largely red.

Why is it, or so it seems, like the size 7 package has not updated yet, unlike the other sizes?

12srepaid said:
Why is it, or so it seems, like the size 7 package has not updated yet, unlike the other sizes?

It has. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

is there new packaging for the nighttime size 6 parents Choice diapers?

Is it tomorrow yet? I was at Wal-Mart getting gas yesterday and forgot to go in to check these out. On Tuesday I only went to the adult section but my purchase was not very satisfying as the Assurance are way to thin for my taste.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:
Is it tomorrow yet? I was at Wal-Mart getting gas yesterday and forgot to go in to check these out. On Tuesday I only went to the adult section but my purchase was not very satisfying as the Assurance are way to thin for my taste.

I'm in the middle of law school finals and I'm busier than a one legged guy in a butt kicking contest. I'll get them up ASAP. Had one long final today and one tomorrow. You'll get the pic soon. I apologize I haven't had it up yet, but I've slept 6 hours in 3 days...on the plus side, I know all there is to know about antitrust. Anyway, I'll have it up soon.

I'll check tomorrow at my local wal-mart in Canada, but usually we get stuff later than in USA.

I have only seen them once but now they stop at 6.

I have seen the size 7 in every wall mart in my area. But they are only available in the boxes not the smaller packages and the overnight version only goes up to size 6.

Anybody have the dimensions and/or pics? Hope to see a Pampers 7 comparison!

20171202_001016.jpg20171202_001033.jpg

I'll look for those tomorrow night.

They really look like giant Huggies honestly. Like in the style and the material used. It's like a bigger Huggies Overnites 6 or something. Maybe KC is floating it as a test run to see if they want to put that brand into the market in a Size 7...I'm a fan whatever it is.
Huge improvement over their previous generation Size 7s both in size and comfort.

mtdl88 said:
Yeah. I just got a box yesterday. I'll take a picture of the box in the morning when my phone isn't dead.

My review: I love them. I could do without the Christmas-y designs, but I have a feeling it's only temporary. The fit is great. I do admittedly have the physique of an Indian Mystic, but they fit me (yes, like a diaper). The sides are stretchy and comfy and they are huge....definitely bigger than the Pampers Size 7s. I just ordered a box of Italian Pampers 6+ so I'm excited to see how those turn out. I have no idea if posting pics of wearing diapers is prohibited or not on here, but I could post pics of that too in case people were curious.

As far as function goes, they hold a lot. I am urinary IC, so I left it on even when I knew it was getting full and it held the equivalent of 2-3 full size wettings.

Lastly, I have to wonder if these are the first foray of KC testing the market for Size 7 Huggies. I got a bag of the Huggies Overnites Size 6 and they did squeeze on (not very comfortably), but the structure of the new Parents Choice 7 is almost identical to a Huggies Diaper.

tl;dr: definitely an improvement over their last Size 7s.
I'll post pics of the box and diapers tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

And the packaging is different. It's largely red.

I agree. I bought a box of these, as well. I also love them. For a baby diaper they are HUGE. Plenty of room for my....well you know....parts. I think they are a fantastic diaper at a great buy. At around $0.21 each I feel that is very reasonable. They don't "fit" per say as they were designed to and I have to use tape extenders to make them stay on but I make them work for my purposes and I like them much better than the size 6. My only complaint echos mtdl88 that the print is very Christmas-y. I prefer the old prints they had. The old prints were the "zoo crew" and it had the lion and zebra from the movie Madagascar on it.

I have found that this size is only available at select stores. You have to shop around and they seem to be out of stock a lot when you do find a store that carries it. Additionally, it only comes in a box. You can not get a small pack of these. If you see them on the shelves you should jump on it and buy it. They aren't the easiest to come by but they are worth it!

Wow they look really thick! I really want to buy some now but I'm currently overstock on diapers. So no jumbo bag? :/

Off topic sort of but I got some Italian Pampers Progressi 6+ today and they might be the gold standard as far as baby diapers go. They hold a ton and are even bigger than the PC 7s. I'll get a pic tomorrow or something when I get home.

mtdl88 said:
Off topic sort of but I got some Italian Pampers Progressi 6+ today and they might be the gold standard as far as baby diapers go. They hold a ton and are even bigger than the PC 7s. I'll get a pic tomorrow or something when I get home.
can you post a few comparing them to the size 7 pampes and parents choice pleaseee :)

My walmart has them, they weren't bad, though I think I actually prefer Luvs Size 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back