• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC, and all its members. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyWolfie1313

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello ADISC, I'm BabyWolfie1313((feel free to call me Chris))

I am shy, and not really good at talking about my self but ill try my best.

I discovered ADISC due to searching out for others like me. you know the AB/TB/DL/ ect side of things. something that I have been trying to learn more about. As this is a part of me and my life. So i ran across this site and it looks great and friendly. I hope to meet others and enjoy good conversations on the topics and interests we all seem to share.

I do have other interests; for example:
I love to play pc games, and mmorpgs(such as lord of the rings online, star wars knights of the old republic, the legend of pirates online) and many others.
I also play alot on my steam account :)

I ADDICTED to music. Music is such a HUGE part of my life and i could not live without it. I love chilling with Spotify.
Reading a good book is great too; though my dyslexia gets in the way so books on tape are even better ;)
other interests include: legos, Pokemon GO, I play pokemon ultra moon on my ds alot too, books, music, magick, and many more things...

I do write a bit too, poetry and im also working on a book or two.
I love to draw and colour too, vary good to relax with.
If you want to know more feel free to PM me Ill do my best to answer questions all y'all may have about my interests and or if you want to two player a game or something :)

Im nocturnal, so im up late at night and don't get up till 8pm, go to bed around 11am-12pm. due to work. hope to hear from y'all.

"Fairfarrien; May you travel far under fair skys." ~ BabyWolfie1313

Hi Chris, and a massive ADISC welcome, loved your introduction, very eloquent, hope to see more posts,,,

Welcome Chris, it's good to see another Washingtonian on the site (I live in Issaquah). I use to work the night shift in collage 10pm to 4am and loved it. Although switching back to the day shift was a challenge. Well again welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Pete67 said:
Hi Chris, and a massive ADISC welcome, loved your introduction, very eloquent, hope to see more posts,,,

to pete67
hi pete, thanks. I dont know about eloquent; but then im my own worse critic ;)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ry821 said:
Welcome Chris, it's good to see another Washingtonian on the site (I live in Issaquah). I use to work the night shift in collage 10pm to 4am and loved it. Although switching back to the day shift was a challenge. Well again welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

to Ry821:
im originally from the state of Georgia(which i miss greatly) , your about uhh 1hour..1hour 30mins north of me if im correct. still trying to get use to where things are in this state. names can be a bit crazy and the roads eghhh. lol thanks for the welcome and i hope to enjoy myself as well. i do love night shift though the job is not always the best at times.

Hey Chris!

From a fellow newbie to another: Welcome! You remind me of myself when I was in High School, very creative and poetic. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, just as I have come to.

Felix said:
Hey Chris!

From a fellow newbie to another: Welcome! You remind me of myself when I was in High School, very creative and poetic. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, just as I have come to.

well from one newbe to another. welcome to adisc too. :) my creativity does have its moments. just someday i dont have enough hours in the day to sit and draw ect. which sucks but such is life. hope you keep enjoying your self aswell.

Wow, that quite the move, I've heard wonderful things about Georgia and have only been to Savannah (about 20 years ago). What brought you out west and how long ago did you move?

Ry821 said:
Wow, that quite the move, I've heard wonderful things about Georgia and have only been to Savannah (about 20 years ago). What brought you out west and how long ago did you move?

yes it was quite a move. i drove across the whole US. I do miss GA though. i miss my Appalachian mt that i lived on. Savannah is also pretty though over 4-5 hours south east of where i lived. as to what brought me to this vary damp state. Family....i moms health was going down came up to be helpful. now stuck(shes doing better though)
so iv been here now for 3...4yrs. if i count right. i havnt lost my accent though lol people say they cannot understand me sometimes lol

I have always wanted to make that drive, sounds like a blast. Well if you every find yourself about an hour or a hour and a half North, feel free to send me a message. And my apologies for turning your intro page into a conversation, my two year old and two week old both desided they weren't going to sleep tonight so I'm try to keep my sanity.

Ry821 said:
I have always wanted to make that drive, sounds like a blast. Well if you every find yourself about an hour or a hour and a half North, feel free to send me a message. And my apologies for turning your intro page into a conversation, my two year old and two week old both desided they weren't going to sleep tonight so I'm try to keep my sanity.

i dont mine that you turned the page into a talk. its perfectly ok. glad you are keeping your sanity. i lost mine years ago ;) if i ever had one lol
the drive was nice in parts. i took the trail of tears all the way from north GA to Oklahoma. then to California(my car killed over in bakerfield) then up that state threw the trinity mt(which where pretty) and through Oregon into Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back