• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just saying hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Hello everyone!

My name is Felix. I just wanted to introduce myself, and perhaps create a great first impression into this wonderful community! I figure I had might as well describe myself a little bit, and take this opportunity to get to know some new people.

I am currently 20 years old, male, and infatuated with the ABDL community. I have had an interest in diapers since a very young age, and continue to explore that rabbit-hole with gusto. I have had bladder issues since before I can remember which eventually evolved into moderate urinary incontinence. As a result, I wear cheap pharmacy protection 24/7 and occasionally enjoy some alone time with an ABU diaper or an Abena M4.

I'm a furry, and although I'm not very much into the AB side of things, I enjoy babyfur and diaperfur art very much. I have a weakness for cute animals, foxes in particular, and have experience training dogs and keeping reptiles.

My hobbies primarily include Video Games, Hiking, Free-Climbing, Politics, and sometimes bowling. I am always willing to respectfully discuss politics and law, and while introverted, I love making new friends.

Let me know if we share some hobbies or if you just want to chat, I would always appreciate suggestions on who to talk to or advice on dealing with incontinence.

-Felix

Felix said:
Hello everyone!

My name is Felix. I just wanted to introduce myself, and perhaps create a great first impression into this wonderful community! I figure I had might as well describe myself a little bit, and take this opportunity to get to know some new people.

I am currently 20 years old, male, and infatuated with the ABDL community. I have had an interest in diapers since a very young age, and continue to explore that rabbit-hole with gusto. I have had bladder issues since before I can remember which eventually evolved into moderate urinary incontinence. As a result, I wear cheap pharmacy protection 24/7 and occasionally enjoy some alone time with an ABU diaper or an Abena M4.

I'm a furry, and although I'm not very much into the AB side of things, I enjoy babyfur and diaperfur art very much. I have a weakness for cute animals, foxes in particular, and have experience training dogs and keeping reptiles.

My hobbies primarily include Video Games, Hiking, Free-Climbing, Politics, and sometimes bowling. I am always willing to respectfully discuss politics and law, and while introverted, I love making new friends.

Let me know if we share some hobbies or if you just want to chat, I would always appreciate suggestions on who to talk to or advice on dealing with incontinence.

-Felix

Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a great introduction. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends on this site. We have a number of members who are incontinent, and many of them have grown to enjoy wearing diapers.

I used to bowl many years ago. I guess it was a New Jersey thing. My whole family bowled, but that was quite a few years ago. I'm a professional musician, classically trained on organ and piano. I've recently been hiking with friends on the Appalachian trail as I now live in central Virginia. I also ride a bicycle. Our trail also runs through the short hills of the Shenandoah Mountains. It's always beautiful.

Welcome Felix, there are plenty of rabbit hole to fall down her so I think you found the right place. I too was fairly into climbing in my early twenties and am trying to get back into shape. I see you are from AZ, any good recommendation for climbs on that neck of the woods?

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a great introduction. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends on this site. We have a number of members who are incontinent, and many of them have grown to enjoy wearing diapers.

I used to bowl many years ago. I guess it was a New Jersey thing. My whole family bowled, but that was quite a few years ago. I'm a professional musician, classically trained on organ and piano. I've recently been hiking with friends on the Appalachian trail as I now live in central Virginia. I also ride a bicycle. Our trail also runs through the short hills of the Shenandoah Mountains. It's always beautiful.

Hey dogboy!

I love your name by the way! Thanks for the welcome, I really appreciate it. It's amazing that you're a professional musician, I would never have the patience for all that music theory, that's why I was always in the drum-line! The organ really is an amazing instrument, it always gives me shivers when I hear it, and the piano is just so incredibly beautiful. I know you're classically trained, but have you ever dipped into Jazz or anything more modern? I would love to hear about it.
I have always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail, it's been on my bucket list since the beginning. I hope to save some money and at least hike a small part of it, I would particularly enjoy seeing actual trees change color, here in the Sonoran Desert we don't get very much of that. Usually the leaves drop green or just change brown overnight.

Thanks again for the response!

- - - Updated - - -

Ry821 said:
Welcome Felix, there are plenty of rabbit hole to fall down her so I think you found the right place. I too was fairly into climbing in my early twenties and am trying to get back into shape. I see you are from AZ, any good recommendation for climbs on that neck of the woods?

Hey, thanks for the response!

You can go almost anywhere in Arizona and find a great place to climb, but hands-down the best spots are in Sedona on the gorgeous Red-Rocks. There are dozens of incredible blood-red mountains that jut out into near straight cliffs at times, or more gentle inclines on the easier ones. Most tourists climb Bell-Rock, but it's a really easy climb. The real challenges are when you go off-trail and climb behind the rocks where nobody goes. My favorite is the the Red-Rock behind Devils-Kitchen Sinkhole down Soldiers Pass. There are even opportunities for professional climbing lessons and tours in town, but the price is steep and there is often a waiting-list. If you do ever decide to visit there, come on a weekday when the tourists aren't there. I live twenty minutes away in a tiny tourist town.

Other than that, most of the good places are local secrets that we keep from tourists. However, you can go to practically any canyon, of which Arizona has hundreds, and find some good spots. Or, if you're into bouldering, you could go to The Dells in Prescott Valley.

Thanks again for the welcome!

Thanks for the tip, I go to Peoria every March for spring training so I may have to throw my shoes in and set a day aside to head north.

welcome to ADISC felix(i have a slight desire to yell out "fix it felix!"...but ill chalk that up to watching wreck-it-ralph a bit ago)

Hi and welcome, Felix. We're a very friendly bunch here. I hope you have a great time and look forward to seeing you around.

Adrian697DL said:
Hi and welcome, Felix. We're a very friendly bunch here. I hope you have a great time and look forward to seeing you around.

Hey thanks! I appreciate the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

BabyWolfie1313 said:
welcome to ADISC felix(i have a slight desire to yell out "fix it felix!"...but ill chalk that up to watching wreck-it-ralph a bit ago)

Trust me, I am not very handy, I'm more of a Ralph if you ask me. Thanks for the welcome!

Felix said:
Hey dogboy!

I love your name by the way! Thanks for the welcome, I really appreciate it. It's amazing that you're a professional musician, I would never have the patience for all that music theory, that's why I was always in the drum-line! The organ really is an amazing instrument, it always gives me shivers when I hear it, and the piano is just so incredibly beautiful. I know you're classically trained, but have you ever dipped into Jazz or anything more modern? I would love to hear about it.
I have always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail, it's been on my bucket list since the beginning. I hope to save some money and at least hike a small part of it, I would particularly enjoy seeing actual trees change color, here in the Sonoran Desert we don't get very much of that. Usually the leaves drop green or just change brown overnight.

Thanks again for the response!

I have played a little bit of jazz with a friend of mine. He's a good bass player and he had or still has, a jazz ensemble. It was a while ago though. I'm a lot better at rock and classical. I played keyboard for a very good rock/cover band. We had the country club circuit and were a very good wedding band. The bigger money is in the wedding and country club gigs rather than the bar gigs, though we did both. We also played for a big, outdoor event that attracted 20,000 people. One year, Dave Matthews was in our audience. I did that for 15 years until my wife got sick and had to be on a dialysis machine. We did home dialysis and I was her dialysis partner. She died last month, unfortunately.

Now I mostly play in church. We have a good praise band that keeps my contemporary chops up which I enjoy as much as playing Bach.

I also have only hiked small sections of the Appalachian trail, but it is beautiful, especially during the fall. I was out on our bike trail today.

Felix said:
Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard Felix, and great intro!! I can tell you're liking the place already, myself I've been here almost 10 years and made great friends along the way.

I've been to Arizona last year on a trip around Grand Canyon, and there were more amazing landscapes than my eyes and my camera could embrace! Definitely worth another visit!

I share your weakness for cute foxes, both animal and furry ones, and the persistence at exploring the crinkly rabbit-hole ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back