Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I know we all about diapers and I'm sure this has been done before, but I just wanted to see what style of panties is preferred by the sissies, girls, little girls and trans girls on the site.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
My preferred style is actually brief or bikini cuts. They are moist comfy to me and I love microfiber for its softness'm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl
I have a bunch of microfiber scant briefs that I wear frequently along with some thongs and random other styles.

I prefer briefs they are comfortable and really soft

• Love
I prefer briefs - nothing else really fits my (male) body, unfortunately. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, KittyninjaW, Lyokodl and 1 other person
I wear Lady Tena Discreet all the time, satisfies my need to wear feminine underwear and diaper at the same time,

Reactions: Angelapinks
Underoos ! I Love them ! I have so many to choose from. They represent my little age . It would make me very happy to see someone that does ab/dl and littles clothes to start making them again . Creativelifestyle and Kristyskids use to sell them .

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Lyokodl
I wear full cut nylon panties over my disposables.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lyokodl and Seasonedcitizen
I prefer bikini, hipsters, and thongs depending on my mood.

Reactions: BabyBeeGee and Lyokodl
Briefs, would like to try boyshorts though. I've not really tried any other styles tbh.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
I enjoy full cut cotton or lycra briefs and also a good control panty or panty girdle. Usually white, pink or those with a floral or print design. Not much into black underwear at all.

My general preference is briefs when I'm not in a diaper. When I'm feeling a bit naughty I opt for a thong. Nothing like that 'ass floss' feeling....hehe.

Hi cut panties. Lane Bryant has some cute printed panties. VF illuminations are the best

• Love
I've never been one to pamper myself with exciting expensive panties :) I do like pink ones though so make of that what you will ^^ I just buy the cheap multipack ones from primark. Although I do think maybe I should buy some more exotic ones just in case I find a partner one day :)

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl and 49beachdipe
of the few kinds i've tried, bikinis, and briefs are by far my favourite.

• Love
Oooo x Try the Tena Lady Pants Plus - they're ever so pretty and slightly bigger and more padded than the discreet and they really make your bits and pieces disappear and you look like you've got a fanny. I've shred so many tears over having the wrong bits in the past that now I'm addicted to these Tena Lady Pants Plus.

Bloomers, I'm old school, 19th Century chic. Preferably waterproof for that extra layer of protection.

Well I like vanity fair ravasante panties. probably spelled it wrong. but I go up a size for a loose fit. they come with lace without I have both ways. I mostly stay black panties black bra and wear 24-7. if I go to the v.a or other dr I just wear panties plain. they just don't notice I was there a week no one noticed. but these are very silky version of nylon. I do have some made that they sell on etsy and ebay that are heavier charmease but those tend to be hotter. nice tank style cami tops in long with more of a tank top look to them hide bra straps well. cant remember the name but I can look if someone is interested and post pics. im post op orchandectamy but still have a p just not to big.

- - - Updated - - -

where do you get waterproof bloomers. its hard to find waterproof anything or anything that works.

- - - Updated - - -

you go in a hot tub with a catheter on. is the swim brief to protect it or what. im wearing 24-7 now and love it but not done the hot tub yet. was not sure even with it plugged that was a good idea or not

Back