Panties Style Preference

What is your preferred style

• Total voters
Granny Panties /slash/ shapewear because I wear them over diapers. They CAN but not at discount stores probably, but available in all the fancy extra patterns and colors... and they snuggle the diaper really well, and make it more leak-proof. And pretty enough to show off if you wanted to.

Reactions: Lyokodl
i enjoy bikini swimwear under my diaper and granny hipster over to hold it in place. without a diaper I enjoy thong and bikini silk feel. When I feel little I wear small kiddie style with prints on them. Its a tight fit but knowing small panties are on while out working is a turn on.

I like the boy shorts and briefs. I have a pair of Harley Quinn ones that are my favorite! I've tried thongs before and omfg... NEVER AGAIN. x_____x

full size panties white or pink

Boy Shorts - pink satin. Comfortable support - especially when caged w/o my diaper.

I wear men’s boxers with about 10cm legs when I’m not having my period. They are soo comfortable and make me feel manly. Of course empty space in front is a bit depressing, but still. When it’s massive dysforia time=period, I wear briefs because menstrual pads fit better. I hate that time of the month.

I’m in female body, I would prefer male. Most often I wear men’s clothes etc. but I have ”girl days” sometimes too.

I havn't worn any for a good while, but when I did I preferred boy shorts... however I voted hipster because those are the panties that will make me weak in the knees when I see them on a woman :p

I LOVE wearing my wife's briefs, especially the "sexy" ones I convinced her to get for me. I tend to wear them all day especially on the weeks where I know she can't do anything because of her "time of the month".

• Love
Graaaaaaaaanny panties!!!!!!!! :d

I prefer the edible kind.

Scaramouche said:
I prefer the edible kind.

I have some that are made from candy necklaces. I'm still waiting for the right day to wear them to a party ;)

Honestly, I don't put too much thought into my panties. I'm like, Hanes size 5, so I basically just get anything that fits and isn't like, a dingy brown or something.

I've toyed with the idea of looking in the girls section, since some of my favorite panties came from my childhood, but I've never had the courage. I've also thought about Victoria's Secret, but I hate going to the mall...

Zoish said:
I've also thought about Victoria's Secret, but I hate going to the mall...

Order online?

I like briefs, they make me feel small and secure.

I buy all my briefs online

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Zoish said:
I have some that are made from candy necklaces. I'm still waiting for the right day to wear them to a party ;)

I missed this before. That will be some party! :laugh:

It's basically a tie between hipsters and briefs so far for me, though I haven't tried boyshorts yet.

Boy shorts are just like mini bike pants and while they might have bright SISSY colors they lack the dainty lace and ruffled bum detailing
that make the rumba square dance brief panties an attraction that is hard to ignore !
My favorites:
Nylon_Rhumba_pan_496ee436cb05f.jpga015__Lilac_nylo_58a3ce971e9aa.jpgA005_PEACOCK_Nyl_4ea7827047d33.jpg

And these usually have enough room to wear well padded diapers making
hem lines push outward showing a tantalizing bit of leg lace.

My vote for OTHER.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I prefer none the majority of the time but I do have some regular (granny panty) type briefs. I want some of the rhumba(sp?) type thought with frillies on the bottom! Generally I only have to wear panties if I've been naughty.

Very plain about my panty preferences. Cotton briefs, preferably in some sort of pink. With diapers I haven't really worn panties though as they dont tend to fit over the diapers.

Back