Panties Style Preference

What is your preferred style

• Total voters
LilbabCor said:
In all Honesty I have no clue the different feel of them all, I haven't tried anything but briefs. I just like the appearance of Boy shorts on girls and I feel they are the sexiest thing and I want a pair...

thongs and g-strings though are at the bottom of my list

Thongs and g-strings can look really hot on the right person, but I find women's cut ones need some serious tucking effort to hold things together enough not to look a little ridiculous. Not very comfortable either. They're a 'just for appearance' kinda thing. And I've had a few female friends that I'm completely open with tell me that many women see them the same way as well; not terribly comfortable, but they do look good.

harley123 said:
Where can I buy these ?

I just go to the local department store, or a good lingerie store if I'm treating myself to something nice. Store clerks will pretty well assume it's a purchase for someone else, and even if you admit it, it's none of their business anyways. I generally make a point of not buying this stuff from a store that I go to for more routine purchase for myself, but that's just me. Sizing charts are readily available online, and you could also make your purchases from any online women's clothing retailer.

Reactions: Lyokodl
abdlexplorer said:
Thongs and g-strings can look really hot on the right person, but I find women's cut ones need some serious tucking effort to hold things together enough not to look a little ridiculous. Not very comfortable either. They're a 'just for appearance' kinda thing. And I've had a few female friends that I'm completely open with tell me that many women see them the same way as well; not terribly comfortable, but they do look good.

I absolutely agree. I have several thongs and I don't use them very often. The fit for my 'package' is just not comfortable.

harley123 said:
Where can I buy these ?

This is the time of year (Holiday shopping) where it is much more likely that males will purchase these items for their SO's or GF's. So you can feel more comfortable doing it.

Last edited:
I love old fashioned full cut panties. Sometimes i will put on 5 or 6 of them like they were a diaper and then put on a plastic panty over them and wear them all day like that. I feel such shame but i can not help myself and would love to have another sissy see me like that or better yet a lady that likes seeing that. blush

Reactions: Lyokodl and Furrytum
My Mistress mommy, likes cheeky panties on me

I primarily like bikinis, more specifically microfiber or cotton bikinis. It's a plain style but it's comfy. I like to sleep in satin hi cuts though because I like the feel of the material.

When I was more continent, I preferred briefs.

These days, I stick to sissy plastic panties. My IC really doesn't allow me out of diapers.

brief Rhumba panties

Reactions: Lyokodl and Seasonedcitizen
Is it bad that as a female I had to look up what most of these are? Lol

Briefs though. Can't stand anything that might ride into the forbidden canyon.

Sheepies said:
Is it bad that as a female I had to look up what most of these are? Lol

Briefs though. Can't stand anything that might ride into the forbidden canyon.
not really, one can go to the store, buy what they like, and not worry about the "categories"
heck i had no idea what "hipster" was

Reactions: Sheepies
babylock1 said:
Boy shorts are just like mini bike pants and while they might have bright SISSY colors they lack the dainty lace and ruffled bum detailing
that make the rumba square dance brief panties an attraction that is hard to ignore !
My favorites:
View attachment 31021View attachment 31022View attachment 31023

And these usually have enough room to wear well padded diapers making
hem lines push outward showing a tantalizing bit of leg lace.

My vote for OTHER.
So very adorable!

I LOVE briefs, bikini, and hipster Panties. They really "hug" my Diaper and keep every thing in place, not to mention they look really cute.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I prefer thong or g string. But do wear bikinis some times. All of my panties are see through though. I only wear see through panties. But pretty much if I see a pair of see through panties that are sexy, I will buy and wear them regardless of style or cut.

Reactions: SissyDana and 49beachdipe
no thongs!!! do love briefs and bikini cotton or nylon. my clitty is small so I cant tuck anyway. the boys get in the way mostly so I wish they were gone. orchy and estrogen, my dream.

I spent years wearing Victoria's Secret "Second Skin" satin panties. My wife took the briefs (she decided she liked them more) so I was left with the thongs. They're stretchy enough that the man parts were well contained.

I like boxer brief/boy shorts as they have more to hold my parts in or stretchy bikini panties... they have to stretch or its just no good.

When I do wear them I just wear briefs over my diaper. I've never worn them without a diaper underneath.

michele4848 said:
no thongs!!! do love briefs and bikini cotton or nylon. my clitty is small so I cant tuck anyway. the boys get in the way mostly so I wish they were gone. orchy and estrogen, my dream.

Yes thongs leave a lot to be tucked in and desired.
Thongs need some serious material up front - none of this dental floss stuff !

And as regards bikinis and high cut briefs beware the less is more exposing the crack where the sun don't shine !
Of course wearing diapers - diaper covers and full coverage briefs (granny panties) eliminates all that canyon viewing.

I find thongs chafe and don't hold everything in. I prefer bikini or full cut. (The latter in nylon especially!).

Last edited:
White cotton panties, either bikinis or hi-cut briefs - preferably Hanes Her Way (seeing those words on the waistband is such a turn-on), Fruit of the Loom or Victoria's Secret (seeing those words on the waistband is such a turn-on).

hti24 said:
White cotton panties, either bikinis or hi-cut briefs - preferably Hanes Her Way (seeing those words on the waistband is such a turn-on), Fruit of the Loom or Victoria's Secret (seeing those words on the waistband is such a turn-on).

YES - all that much better when the lettering or waist ban detailing is in CONTRASTING COLOR !

Back