• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasperW

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Well first off, I'm on my last year of high school at the moment. You know, just getting in a truck alone, just barely getting a lick of freedom from my parents, think I'm immortal, etc. I barely have a clue what to do with my life and excited yet horrified for college next year.

I'm the type of person who aims high, and when I miss, I proceed to throw several thousand more darts until I hit. Then hit again. Then hit the next twenty more shots. I'm incredibly stubborn, and inhumanly patient. I used to be a massive introvert, but have become more outgoing in recent years because of this neat little thing called cancer.

Won't go into too much detail, but the gist is that I had a large grapefruit tumor in my prostate, a stupid rare form of cancer, even more stupid rare in people as young as me. Neat. I'm cancer free now by the way, just a little scar and some very, very, very very very veryx50 unpleasant memories.

I had an interest in diapers since I can remember, very faint when I was younger though. Simple as my favorite episode of camp Lazlo being the diaper one, or noticing an old diaper in our spare room and looking at it for a whopping 60 seconds before moving on. Developed more overtime, and peaked around 13 which was easily the worst year of my life (thinking I'm alone, a freak, blah blah blah.)

The process of acceptance literally happened overnight at complete random. I just woke up one day completely and totally overwhelmed with happiness. Hey, I won't complain. That was also around the time I discovered what a babyfur was. (Already knew about ab/dl and infantilism at the time)

Started off swiping my grandma's pads she had for leaks, bought some off brand pull-ups (never again dear lord.) then goodnites, and hopefully with my brand new, worn out piece of work pickup truck I can get my hands on some real disposable diapers soon. Although the day I'm writing this I swiped two from my grandma so... thanks grandma <3

Now for something I can at least pretend is slightly more original, (though I guess in retrospect, interest in diapers is actually WAY more original than video games lol) yeah, video games. My life since being able to hold a N64 controller. Started off with super Mario bros, now onto no death super meat boy, damageless boss fights, and doing whatever I can that looks the most badass. Video games are all my free time. That's it.

Though I also enjoy writing, but mainly just at school since video games take priority at home. I have quite a long story (By my current standards it's a hot pile of steaming garbage that makes no since and barely follows its own laws of reality that I established for it in the first place but...) on fox tales times called Jasper's Cub Out (EVEN THE TITLE IS HORRIBLE UGH) a lot of people really like it, and it is currently finished, so no ending on a cliffhanger and the writer never coming back to finish the story :D

Anyway, as far as why I came here... well... I've actually known about this site since I was 13. I read a lot, and it was SO helpful to know that there were others out there, even if they couldn't hear me. Since I wasn't 18, I couldn't post or respond (thank god because I was SUCH a dumbass at the time, like, even more so than now.) And I was never sure if it was against the rules, but I figured since it let me into the site without an account, and the fact that it made me hate life slightly less, it was fine. Either way, this place has always been a major morale booster, and I'd love to contribute, as well as be a part of the community a bit more than I have been.

Welcome Jasper! That was a great intro! Don't worry about your life. It will straighten itself out during your last months of HS or a little after.

Your story is a relatively common one for young DLs - "borrowing" from older adults or children to satisfy the need.

I'm curious about your cancer. Did it make you ic? I recently had surgery to remove my prostate. My tumor was much smaller than yours. Considering the prostate is only the size of a walnut, a grapefruit size tumor is huge! What kind of method was used to treat the tumor? What was your PSA and Gleason numbers? What is the prognosis for recovery?

Anyway, glad you're here! I hope you continue to be active in the forums.

No, I'm not incontinent. Though I had a catheter in for a few months. My treatment lasted about a year and a half. Mainly chemotherapy with two periods of about two weeks each coming in for radiation. I don't have a clue what psa or Gleason is, I tried my best to learn as little about everything as possible so I would have less to worry about. And as I said, I'm cancer free now. Have been for half a year or so. I still get winded after running or too much working, but overall I'm fine.

Jasper's not my real name by the way. Forgot to mention that :p

JasperW said:
No, I'm not incontinent. Though I had a catheter in for a few months. My treatment lasted about a year and a half. Mainly chemotherapy with two periods of about two weeks each coming in for radiation. I don't have a clue what psa or Gleason is, I tried my best to learn as little about everything as possible so I would have less to worry about. And as I said, I'm cancer free now. Have been for half a year or so. I still get winded after running or too much working, but overall I'm fine.

Jasper's not my real name by the way. Forgot to mention that :p

Hardly anyone uses their real name here. :D

Well that's good that you're cancer free. PSA and Gleason numbers are used to determine the extent of the cancer and how aggressive it is. I'm sure the doctor did some blood tests. Maybe your parents go the results.

Regardless, welcome again!

Jasper, that was an incredible introduction. You really sound like an interesting person to know. I look forward to reading your posts on ADISC. Congrats on being cancer free.

So you discovered babyfur. Do you have a fursona? Mine is clearly a tiger cub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Do you have a fursona? Mine is clearly a tiger cub.

Yeah, two year old tiger cub named Jasper. As I said, wrote a really bad story with him. :p

OMG, my tiger cub is 2 years old! We could be twins.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey JasperW. I joined a few days ago. It occurred to me that i should seek out a group for people with my interest for honest and intelligent discussion.
This site seems really good. I've been into diapers since i was in elementary school. I hated middle school. :p

JasperW said:
Well first off, I'm on my last year of high school at the moment. You know, just getting in a truck alone, just barely getting a lick of freedom from my parents, think I'm immortal, etc. I barely have a clue what to do with my life and excited yet horrified for college next year.

I'm the type of person who aims high, and when I miss, I proceed to throw several thousand more darts until I hit. Then hit again. Then hit the next twenty more shots. I'm incredibly stubborn, and inhumanly patient. I used to be a massive introvert, but have become more outgoing in recent years because of this neat little thing called cancer.

Won't go into too much detail, but the gist is that I had a large grapefruit tumor in my prostate, a stupid rare form of cancer, even more stupid rare in people as young as me. Neat. I'm cancer free now by the way, just a little scar and some very, very, very very very veryx50 unpleasant memories.

I had an interest in diapers since I can remember, very faint when I was younger though. Simple as my favorite episode of camp Lazlo being the diaper one, or noticing an old diaper in our spare room and looking at it for a whopping 60 seconds before moving on. Developed more overtime, and peaked around 13 which was easily the worst year of my life (thinking I'm alone, a freak, blah blah blah.)

The process of acceptance literally happened overnight at complete random. I just woke up one day completely and totally overwhelmed with happiness. Hey, I won't complain. That was also around the time I discovered what a babyfur was. (Already knew about ab/dl and infantilism at the time)

Started off swiping my grandma's pads she had for leaks, bought some off brand pull-ups (never again dear lord.) then goodnites, and hopefully with my brand new, worn out piece of work pickup truck I can get my hands on some real disposable diapers soon. Although the day I'm writing this I swiped two from my grandma so... thanks grandma <3

Now for something I can at least pretend is slightly more original, (though I guess in retrospect, interest in diapers is actually WAY more original than video games lol) yeah, video games. My life since being able to hold a N64 controller. Started off with super Mario bros, now onto no death super meat boy, damageless boss fights, and doing whatever I can that looks the most badass. Video games are all my free time. That's it.

Though I also enjoy writing, but mainly just at school since video games take priority at home. I have quite a long story (By my current standards it's a hot pile of steaming garbage that makes no since and barely follows its own laws of reality that I established for it in the first place but...) on fox tales times called Jasper's Cub Out (EVEN THE TITLE IS HORRIBLE UGH) a lot of people really like it, and it is currently finished, so no ending on a cliffhanger and the writer never coming back to finish the story :D

Anyway, as far as why I came here... well... I've actually known about this site since I was 13. I read a lot, and it was SO helpful to know that there were others out there, even if they couldn't hear me. Since I wasn't 18, I couldn't post or respond (thank god because I was SUCH a dumbass at the time, like, even more so than now.) And I was never sure if it was against the rules, but I figured since it let me into the site without an account, and the fact that it made me hate life slightly less, it was fine. Either way, this place has always been a major morale booster, and I'd love to contribute, as well as be a part of the community a bit more than I have been.

Heya JasperW welcome to ADISC!

Congrats! And that does sounds good! driving around your truck and enjoying freedom for a while (Out of curiosity.. what truck is it?) and well I know you are excited for College and my advice would be enjoy the time that you had now in college and I wish you the best of luck... it would be years of your life but also years of struggle... (I'm not really good motivator am i?)

And sorry to hear about your cancer all I can do is wish you the best... But I can see you are a fighter and you can do it!! Actually you remind me of dear friend I have.. he is in army bootcamp atm so I haven't talk to him but I hope he is alright.

And that is very relateable... I try to keep mine secret and shamefully I steal baby diaper from cousins.. And 13 years old was a tough time indeed... I'm glad you made it past and well I'm sure you can get it one day, don't worry about it. Like me now, thankfully I have some gears and equipment and some diapers.

Anyway what games do you play? I play mostly on consoles and sometimes PC... And don't worry! I try writing and I think it's still ugly until now, and you can post your story in ADISC. People are really supporting here.

That's a great story I'm glad to hear people get help by ADISC and hopefully you can join in and help others too! Anyway it's been a pleasure meeting you and I hope I can see you around in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back