Shaving diaper area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What can I use to shave diaper area. I love wearing diapers and my baby pants so much. I have a tough time shaving with a blade and always hurts. Other then that Nair is is there another product I can use. Please let me know.

Chemical agents (Nair) should be avoided unless you can tolerate some burning sensation pain.
I have heard of Veet but have not used it - consider it in the category of Nair - I do not tolerate Nair at all and must
avoid all soaps after shave deoderates (yes I do the under arms) the chemicals do not mix well !
Electrolysis and Laser are out of the question for a normal budget but the best over all for near permanent removal of hair.
Epilator methods are perhaps the next best but then again like any method are not totally pain free.
Waxing and sugaring are other methods but not without a high degree of pain.
You could take a tweezer and pick and pluck each individual hair over time to achieve what you require
but this method is not going to stop the hair from growing back and again is not pain free.

I might suggest using an electric shaver with or without shaving cream and the ability to use it with (under) water.
Far less a chance of a cut but this method may require frequent shaving as often as twice a day to keep the hair
trimmed short enough to prevent ingrown problems. This method does reduce if not eliminate the sharp hair stubble
when doing blade razor shaving and is the best at reducing pain to a manageable level like almost none.

Hot water and shaving cream are aids to clean smooth shaving - keep other chemicals down to none if at all possible.

I do what babylock1 suggests: I use electric clippers and just cut my pubic hair very short. If you're obsessed with a hairless, babyish look, this method won't get a perfect score, but it does make keeping clean a lot easier. Also, if you're like me and sometimes enjoy using actual baby diapers, you'll find that getting rid of your bush greatly improves the effectiveness of the leak guards on those small diapers. I certainly did, anyway.

Last edited:
I typically use scissors. I can get things cut fairly close. If you are going to shave or use a razor, you might try the scissors first which should make shaving easier.

This is something I wrote about removing my big boy hear, hope it helps you.

Personally I don't like looking like a big hairy monky, so I keep myself clipped and shaved.

Also I think that keeping my self-shaved, helps to keep clean as the pubic hairs are not there to trap moisture and older.

However this is something you need to comet to this, if you are going to remove your body hair.

The first time you shave it can feel very itchy and an after shave moisturiser cream or rash cream to calm the skin is worth having, but by keeping your self-shaved the irritation will soon calm down.

There are some different ways they can have hair removed.

Trimming Hair Removal Method
You have two choices: scissors or electric trimmers. Scissors might prove the easiest and most convenient of them, but consider that they require a certain amount of skill in handling them. Without it, the result might be an untidy, messy and uneven-looking area which defeats the purpose why you did it.

If you are new to having your pubic hair removed, you might want to try an electric trimmer instead. I would also suggest that you use an electric trimmer as Scissors don't guarantee you that the end result that is even plus you could cut the skin if you are not very careful.

If you are going for a completely smooth look trimming your hair is the first step before moving on to shaving or waxing.

You will need to trim yourself on a towel or on your changing mat so that the clean up afterwards is easier, you be surprised how much hair your body has. For best results it is best to do this when you are dried after a bath or shower so the hair is softer and you will find it easier to cut.

Shaving your bobby and Pubic Hair.
Lather the area for shaving. It is a good idea to use a shaving cream that is for sensitive skin, work the cream in to the skin this will soften the hairs.

Begin shaving. Using a new safety razor, shave each area using short strokes.

Make sure the part you're shaving is taut, because shaving loose skin could lead to cuts as the skin will move with the razor.

Keep rinse the blade with hot water not so hot you are going to burn yourself, but it needs to be hot enough to warm the blades of the razor after each stroke.

You may also need to pull out larger hairs that may have been left over from trimming.

Don't push the razor into the skin but let glide over the skin going with the direction the hair is growing. Then change direction and go the other way. So that the hair is shaved short and the skin fills Smith to the touch.

For boys shave the penis. Pulling the penis upward, shave from the top of the penis to the navel then by holding the penis work your way around the penis going from the top of the penis into the navel and scrotum.

Once you have finished shaving your body hair rinse off the cream, although you already had a shower or a bath, I suggest you rinse off in the shower.

If you are new to being clean shaven you are most likely to find the skin will irritate, once the hair starts growing back. This can be very itchy.

Applying a rash cream will help to calm the skin down, and this will stop as you commit to being clean shaven.

Baby oil is another option. Some people find that applying baby oil to the area immediately after shaving helps tremendously with the itch and irritation.

After you have shaved your skin will feel smooth and nice to touch.
There is not much clean-up after you have shave.

You will need to commit to being clean shaven as you will need to do this two to three time a week depending on your hair growth but it become easier the more you do it and your skin seems to get used to it as well as the irritation will not be there.

You will have to keep a watch for any ingrown hairs as this will course an irritation and they will need to be pulled out.

Depilatories or hair removal cream.
This is a pain freeway of removing your body hair.

These creams dissolve hair in a matter of minutes, making it easy for you to wipe it away thereafter.

If you choose to go for this option you'd be better of testing the product add another part of your body, so you know you are not going to get an allergic reaction to the cream. Apply a short quantity of the cream and wait 48 hours to ensure that no allergic reactions occur.

Using hair removal cream is meant to lasts for a longer, compared to shaving,
However the cream could leave an unpleasant smells as a lasting side effect
You need to follow the instructions because irritation can appear if left exposure.

Waxing I have nerve tried this as it look very painful however it is the most lonest lasting, but also the most expensive.

However if you are a sadist I would suggest you go somewhere that can do this for you, as I would not wont to try this at home. However most waxing salons are dominated by women and this is something to will need to consider.

Also for boys the skin around your testicles is highly sensitive, and the salons may decline to wax this area.

While I would like to be completely shaven, I like to keep trim personally as to avoid irritation and ingrown hairs as my skin is much more sensitive than normal.

I do know a bunch of tips if you'd like to be completely bare using a razor however. Chemical methods strongly discouraged as the others have mentioned. At least, these tips are for people with very sensitive skin like myself.

First of all, trim the hair short using scissors or better yet, an electric trimmer. Gently exfoliate the area with soap and hot water. I don't suggest using the same sponge/loofah/etc as you use for your body when doing this. (You'll be surprised how much bacteria can accumulate on those things) Use a very gentle shaving cream/gel. Preferably something intended for the bikini region. I use BikiniZone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel. Works better than the shaving creams intended for sensitive skin in my opinion. Use a new, sharp, high quality razor and shave with the grain slowly and carefully. Afterwards, gently exfoliate again. After the shower, use baby oil to help with irritation. Exfoliate every day until the hair grows back or shave often. Bonus tip, using conditioner on the down there hair can help soften it up making it less likely to cause ingrown hairs as well

Laser hair removal is the best an most permanent solution. Some of the draw backs are it does not always work with light or very fine hair; it is painful (according to my research it is about as painful as OTC chemical hair removers); It requires more than multiple treatments [(I found a few sites that said up to six treatments over 1-2 years 1-3 months apart) a couple said only one treatment is required]. it expensive hundreds to thousands of dollars. My best advise is to research and talk with a medical doctor of psychology or better a psychologist before making any changes to you body or lifestyle.

I use a hair removal cream called BlitzBlank made for the genital area. Works really great and doesn't burn at all. Doesn't smell much either like some products do. The hair that grows out is a bit thinner than before and doesn't have "spiky" tips that you get when shaving.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

There is some options for hair removal that don’t cost to much. While hair removal by the root last longer dose have more pain that the beginning. The pain lessons over time and the hair becomes more fine.
Here is one option.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TI5ZMZQ
Next laser removal does cost more however the cost is going down as new tech is made. Generally these units can cost anywhere between $100-$350. you are going to half to do research in this method. The problem with laser is the wave length. Darker skin dosent do well with the laser and may need to use a electrolysis devices. Remember you get what you pay for. If you go with a lesser cost you may not get a good laser with a good wave length. The first two are lower cost units. Unless you have lots of cash then go for the third link.

Lasers
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DITG9S6
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075CQG667
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WNFRHQK

electrolysis.
The problem is these is just the COST. Along with replacement tips. Don’t bother with the lower cost units that don’t give you the control you need.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003UP7QEA

Hello everyone. So ... I was warned against using a chemical depilator, but I have to say I've used Veet Legs & Body Gel Cream. It actually says you can use it on your genital areas, and I read reviews about it before applying it to me. It works pretty well. Now, granted, you must read the directions and you must not leave it on your skin longer than they advise (~8 mins). This all came about because I had wanted to remove my pubic hair and have smooth skin down there for awhile, and when the chance finally came to do it, I was terrified about what might happen using a razor.

I know this goes against most internet lore and against the experiences of those who I'm sure have used other, similar products and had bad experiences. But it actually worked for me, at least with the Veet product. And as ShortGuy says, you won't get the spiky tips you can get when you shave.

Here's the thing - I've never "manscaped" that area until this year, meaning I've been au naturale for decades. The first time you do this, it will feel weird and you will have irritation. Nothing unbearable (in my limited experience) but something like a shaving rash in places. However, after the first time, it seems to get easier and I haven't had much trouble now. Something else - I remember reading in several places that removing your pubic hair will make everything more sensitive. The first time I did this, it actually felt less sensitive to me, and I was quite disappointed because some sources made it sound like this was going to be amazing. But after a few times, the sensitivity has definitely changed and in my opinion it does feel more sensitive than when I was naturally furry there.

Ah, yes, important - it seems you will always get some kind of "bikini bumps" when you do this. Not a lot, but they do occur. I've found using a shampoo with salicylic acid (like in certain dandruff shampoos) helps limit this.

Anyways, hope this helps any and all of you who wish to look more youthful under your diapers.

Be well.

Good info for me. I have dark hair and pale skin. Is there a product you recommend?

I have heard thatthere are personal trimmers that my be better then the hair/beard trimmers you usually can find but I don't have experience with those. I wouldn't mind a smooth diaper area but nicking my sac with a hair trimmer is quite uncomfortable.

Mickeymic said:
Good info for me. I have dark hair and pale skin. Is there a product you recommend?

Hi there - I don't know if you were directing that at me, Mickeymic, but I don't know that I have a recommendation except again that the Veet Body and Hair Gel seemed to do the trick. But I don't have dark hair, so I don't know how it works for that.

I have a bottle of Nair sitting on my dressing table just waiting to be used but I keep putting it off. I'd much rather use an electric shaver, but I don't know how I'd get between my cheeks.

PQNY said:
I have a bottle of Nair sitting on my dressing table just waiting to be used but I keep putting it off. I'd much rather use an electric shaver, but I don't know how I'd get between my cheeks.

Hi PQNY,

I can't speak for Nair since I used Veet, so I'd just make sure the type you have is safe on your tender areas. I can only speak for my own experience and I'd encourage you to do a test area with it so you know you're not sensitive to the chemical.

Be well.

I just use an old school safety razor after a hot shower or a soak in the tub. Take it slow and don't push. Just let the weight of the razor do the work. Remember, shaving has a tendency to dry things up afterwards so things might become irritated. For me, any irritation can be fixed by using a 'post sunburn' aloe gel or sensitive skin lotion.

Everybody, be VEEEEEEEERY careful when using chemical removes on your genitals!

While they might work on some folks with fine hair and tough skin, it's also possible that to actually remove the hair you might get TERRRRRIBLE burns all over your most sensitive bits, lasting DAAAAYS!!!

This happened to me, and was so aweful, I am now saving up to get lazer removal.

AdorableRabbit said:
Everybody, be VEEEEEEEERY careful when using chemical removes on your genitals!

While they might work on some folks with fine hair and tough skin, it's also possible that to actually remove the hair you might get TERRRRRIBLE burns all over your most sensitive bits, lasting DAAAAYS!!!

This happened to me, and was so aweful, I am now saving up to get lazer removal.

Hi Adorable,

Thanks for the warning and good to know. I hope I haven't created some false sense of security; it's just that my experience with the Veet product was okay -- for me! But the product did say you could use it on your private areas ... otherwise I wouldn't have even tried. But we're all different, so everyone should test this stuff out before going full on and certainly be very careful.

Be well.

Jusy used my Nair everywhere on my lower half. Only had two bad reactions in little areas next to my peepee. Decided to stop after that, but I've managed to remove A LOT of hair. It's too difficult to get in between my cheeks because of my big fat ass, so I'll probably go and get it waxed.

Aderth60 said:
I just use an old school safety razor after a hot shower or a soak in the tub. Take it slow and don't push. Just let the weight of the razor do the work. Remember, shaving has a tendency to dry things up afterwards so things might become irritated. For me, any irritation can be fixed by using a 'post sunburn' aloe gel or sensitive skin lotion.

Same as Aderth60 I use an old safety razor. I personally use an older one made well before the days of computers but you can easily get a modern one as well as long as you get something of good quality. My facial and other hair grows quickly and thick and a single blade safety razor trims through everything with no clogging and no ingrown hairs or razor burn. the only thing you need to do is go slow and no pressure, regular soap will work but you can use any shaving cream or soap as well. best part of it all is its super cheap once you get the supplies, Ive gotten razors that were made in the 1920-1980's for $3-5 and a 100 pack of blades that last over a year cost about $10 definitely cheaper than buying a pack of carts for $30+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back