She doesn't realise she's a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OK this is an odd thread and I've created a throwaway account for reasons various, but please bear with me as this is a situation I've not heard of anyone coming across before!

Being something of an AB/DL myself, been with my partner more than long enough and had "the talk", and I then said to her that I think she could be a little without realising it - I'm hoping you guys can tell me if you think I'm right or just imagining things!

It was mostly as I found "You Might Be A Little If" and more than 50% of it chimed with stuff she does!

In no particular order:
  • She uses baby-talk fairly often, makes up little-ish words for stuff.
  • She gets shy/embarrassed like a small child
  • She has tonnes of plushies (like, enough to fill a bedroom) including super-favourite ones that she always cuddles in bed or on the sofa.
  • She often plays with the plushie, speaks to it/through it if you know what I mean, makes me talk to it, etc.
  • She (fake) childlike pouts / sulks / whines if she doesn't get her way sometimes (in an adorable way, not a bad way)
  • Gets protective of things (stuffies and lots of other things up to and including her car) as if they have feelings - sticks lower lip out if I suggest "inappropriate" things like putting the stuffies in the loft (it's scary and dark!)
  • Enjoys Pixar movies far more than any adult ones
  • Definitely gets cranky when sleepy or hungry ;)
  • Loves things with cute animals on (EG socks with animal faces)
  • Has very set mealtimes and various other little rituals like cutting all her food up before starting eating
  • Has various children's versions of things which she ALWAYS uses - Disney cups for example - and gets quite uppity if they're not available.
  • Not into pink / princesses at all but very much concerned with cute cartoon or stuffed animals.
  • Likes her food presented a certain way, especially sandwiches.
  • Likes cuddles a lot (but who doesn't?)

I must say at this point that although she laughed when I showed her the "50 questions" she's so unfamiliar with all this that she doesn't "get it" at all and doesn't currently have any interest in being a little.

However, I do wonder if there's a little inside her, trying to get out? What do you guys think?

ThrowawayLurker said:
  • She gets shy/embarrassed like a small child
  • She has tonnes of plushies (like, enough to fill a bedroom) including super-favourite ones that she always cuddles in bed or on the sofa.
  • She often plays with the plushie, speaks to it/through it if you know what I mean, makes me talk to it, etc.
  • She (fake) childlike pouts / sulks / whines if she doesn't get her way sometimes (in an adorable way, not a bad way)
  • Gets protective of things (stuffies and lots of other things up to and including her car) as if they have feelings - sticks lower lip out if I suggest "inappropriate" things like putting the stuffies in the loft (it's scary and dark!)
  • Has very set mealtimes and various other little rituals like cutting all her food up before starting eating
  • Likes her food presented a certain way, especially sandwiches.
  • Likes cuddles a lot (but who doesn't?)

I mean to start with the Shy bit I wouldn't call it a Little action or something indicative of someone being a Little given being Shy is something anyone could be in public, seems like a plausible reaction she kept since her childhood. Same goes for pouting/whining and being protective since they're probably just traits she has kept and probably hasn't felt a need to move away from, probably has worked for w/e she uses those reactions for. As the food/mealtime goes just goes back to habits she stuck with since childhood, kind of like how some people think if they do X then Y will always happen be it some silly Sports ritual or "Get ready for the day" Ritual.

ThrowawayLurker said:
  • Enjoys Pixar movies far more than any adult ones
  • Loves things with cute animals on (EG socks with animal faces)
  • Has various children's versions of things which she ALWAYS uses - Disney cups for example - and gets quite uppity if they're not available.
  • Not into pink / princesses at all but very much concerned with cute cartoon or stuffed animals.

These I can chalk up to pretty normal given how popular Pixar and Disney are, I mean even to this day people around 20-25 are getting excited over the new teaser for The Incredibles so I wouldn't put it as something that connects her to being a Little. Disney itself has built too much of a name to not have that kind of reaction with some people, I mean over here in California's original Disneyland there are pin collectors that pay for an Annual Pass to go inside every Sunday to trade Pins cause theyre Disney Pins. As with the cute animals I wouldnt call it odd either or Little-centric given some of the fashion choices aimed towards teen to young adult girls but that is just from what I've seen in real life.

Honestly your best bet to finding out your answer is to ask her directly, if you already had the talk about your ABDL tendencies it probably wouldn't be odd to hear you ask if she was interested in the lifestyle at all, better than trying to guess in the long run.

Last edited:
She may very well be a "little" or just be immature. That of course doesn't mean she is AB or likes diapers. Does she know that you are DL? Do you wear in front of her? I ask because if the answer is yes, then I have to wonder if you've talked about what it is to be AB/DL. Usually one thing leads to another so that discussion would likely go to, does she want to wear and/or use a diaper? Then of course, you would know.

Closing - Please don't make throwaway accounts when you already have one. This is not reddit.

Feel free to repost on your main account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back