Tissues in Diapers... or is it a Tissue Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello All,
I have a question...

Basically tissues were the first fetish I had, and it developed over the years. I found myself making a long pile of tissues (over a box worth) and finding some way of wearing them in my underwear.

At that time I would use toilet tissue... in the UK we had a very soft brand called Andrex... and wrap it round my waist and between my legs making a large "diaper like" creation!

Then later I found the idea of an adult diaper and put the long pile in the diaper... somehow this was the ultimate thing in terms of enjoyment. It makes a very thick and soft diaper. But this was/ is harder to accept.

Then I don't know if the diaper side of things is actually the basic fetish that the tissues were an improvisation for. Either way I find the diaper side hard to accept... the tissues easier.

Any ideas/help would be gratefully appreciated!

You like what you like. It's not going to hurt you, so party on. I like diapers but I wasn't one of the kids trying to simulate them with toilet paper. I think you should work on being happy with this thing that makes you happy. It's weird but no more so than what a lot of other people will privately enjoy.

Thanks Trevor for such a great reply. "You like what you like. It's not going to hurt you so party on." and "work on being happy with this thing that makes you happy". That's just an awesome point of view and very supportive. This reply and the support of others have helped to drive away the burden of guilt and shame I was feeling: not accepting the feelings I was having. Thanks again for the post.

Life said:
Thanks Trevor for such a great reply. "You like what you like. It's not going to hurt you so party on." and "work on being happy with this thing that makes you happy". That's just an awesome point of view and very supportive. This reply and the support of others have helped to drive away the burden of guilt and shame I was feeling: not accepting the feelings I was having. Thanks again for the post.

Glad it was helpful. I went through a lot of self-inflicted anguish from my lack of acceptance. I wish I could distill the benefit of that for everyone else who suffers but I think we have to be ready to make that leap. It's helpful to hear it's okay from others but we must also be able to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back