ABU lavender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick24798

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi all. I've just ordered a case of Abu lavender and I've never tried these before. I was wondering what everyone's experience with this nappy is.
Are they any good?

Awesome one of my favourites the single tape is great they are comfy I love the colour and smell and did I mention there awesome [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool dude I can't wait tilll they arrive now agh

I am a huge fan of all the ABU Single tape per side diapers (Vintage style) and found like the Cushies the Lavender IRL look better than the pictures on ABUs site (not knocking the photography.)

They are soft, have great features, a terrific strong wide each side, absorbent, beautifuly shaped, if you got the scented version you won’t be disappointed they are not overpowering just right and Lavendery.

If you haven’t tried ABUs Vintage 1 tape per side diapers before I suggest you take your time lining up before you open the tapes and stick. For me I find they fit best if the top of the tapes are close to the top of the taping panel but I have thick legs.

I get best absorbency from them if I do the length wise/vertical fold to activate the channels front to back (I recommend this for all diapees anyway.)

Great choice and I hope you love them completely.

Argent said:
I am a huge fan of all the ABU Single tape per side diapers (Vintage style) and found like the Cushies the Lavender IRL look better than the pictures on ABUs site (not knocking the photography.)

They are soft, have great features, a terrific strong wide each side, absorbent, beautifuly shaped, if you got the scented version you won’t be disappointed they are not overpowering just right and Lavendery.

You need to try their Kiddo if you haven't already. They, along with the new Cuddlz, are THE most comfortable 2-tape diapers I've ever tried. (so try Cuddlz too ;) )

bambinod said:
You need to try their Kiddo if you haven't already. They, along with the new Cuddlz, are THE most comfortable 2-tape diapers I've ever tried. (so try Cuddlz too ;) )

I've tried the kiddo nappies and they are awesome. Great absorbancy and designs. Very comfortable.

Nick24798 said:
I've tried the kiddo nappies and they are awesome. Great absorbancy and designs. Very comfortable.

Too bad soooo much of ABU is out of stock right now...

I really enjoy ABU lavender. I bought a pack for a friend for his birthday and he let me try one. I really liked the single tape design, they smell nice and it held a lot. :)

Takashi said:
I really enjoy ABU lavender. I bought a pack for a friend for his birthday and he let me try one. I really liked the single tape design, they smell nice and it held a lot. :)

The Abu lavender have arrived and they look sensational. Havent tried one on yet but they look cool

As that was cool awesome of your friend

I wish I could find diapers like this in a size up from what they offer. 43-48 doesn't cut it for me or the wife.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Same price for unscented, or are all lavenders scented?

Aderth60 said:
Same price for unscented, or are all lavenders scented?

Pretty sure in the US you can have either in scented or scented still but the scent is built which is different to the baby scent for their other diapers which I understand is added manually via strips at an additional cost.

So yeah same price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back