• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm cedwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedwards

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi, I'm Cody an AB/DL

I joined the ADISC community to open up about my fetish for Diapers and hopefully meet some kind friends here. I have been an AB/DL since 2008 and enjoy wearing Diapers.

I love watching Cartoons, Marvel TV Shows and playing some games on (PC) IMVU, Minecraft.

Hopefully to meet you around the corner again.

cedwards said:
Hi, I'm Cody an AB/DL

I joined the ADISC community to open up about my fetish for Diapers and hopefully meet some kind friends here. I have been an AB/DL since 2008 and enjoy wearing Diapers.

I love watching Cartoons, Marvel TV Shows and playing some games on (PC) IMVU, Minecraft.

Hopefully to meet you around the corner again.

Hi and welcome Cody! We're glad you're here, That was a good intro. We're all pretty friendly here and seem to enjoy that same fetish. :think: Lots of other gamers and cartoon watchers here, too! Enjoy your time here!

Scaramouche said:
Hi and welcome Cody! We're glad you're here, That was a good intro. We're all pretty friendly here and seem to enjoy that same fetish. :think: Lots of other gamers and cartoon watchers here, too! Enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back