Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchescat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am trying to learn to drink from a bottle but not sure if it’s just to small. Seems like it should be working better. Baby bottle nipple or the bigger adult baby bottle nipple, which one is better?

Well probably the adult baby bottle nipple is better for you, the baby nipple has a very small opening that only allows for a narrow thin stream of liquid to pass through (because babies can only ingest so much having smaller bodies obviously) but the adult version is more accomodating in terms of utility. Unless you're really going for a full 'baby' experience and want every aspect to be as infantile as possible, I'd say the adult sized nipple is your best bet. :)

Most bottles come with a standard nipple. You'll at least need the largest sized fast-flow nipple to drink comfortably from a baby bottle.

I like the Y cut nipples that are for juice.

ORBaby, do you have a site that you buy the y cut nipples from?

I'm curious what the long tapered nipples, like those sold by baby pants are like. Has anyone tried them?

The long nipples fit my mouth perfectly. It feels natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LittleD said:

Cool. I might give one a tru.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You can find them on Amazon. I like the Playtex nipples and would get them at BabysRUs.

I Y cut my nipples with a x-acto knife. worked ok. still some restriction. just finished a bottle while I was wetting my diapers

I too like the long nipples. I often keep a bottle of water in the car while driving. You can't have road rage when sucking on a bottle. LOL

Noting better then a bottle before bed

Yes - I have been y cutting or simply making the baby bottle nipple a bit bigger myself

Have u tried to buy online

- - - Updated - - -

Have u tried to buy online?

I haven't no - but am new to AB side so am still looking to others to learn !!

LittleD said:

I agree, go with the long nipples. It won't be long before you are comfortable with them. I try to keep a bottle filled with water in my car.

Howdy21 said:
I agree, go with the long nipples. It won't be long before you are comfortable with them. I try to keep a bottle filled with water in my car.

I saw those the other day. I'll have to put those on my wish list. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back