Anyone in the UK ever used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This is one for the UK based people. Anyone ever ordered from here?

http://www.blankencare.com

Look like well made products but very expensive.

Ive got a pair of nappies on order from their sister company snuggleblanks, have a look at these too wider range of styles and come in whatever fabric or print you want.

With regard to prices these are hand made to order, in the uk, and there's a myriad of bundle offers and discount codes available through facebook.

HappyNappin said:
Ive got a pair of nappies on order from their sister company snuggleblanks, have a look at these too wider range of styles and come in whatever fabric or print you want.

With regard to prices these are hand made to order, in the uk, and there's a myriad of bundle offers and discount codes available through facebook.

Just ordered some white ones Cotton ContiSlip in medium and there ContiCover - Breathable Waterproof Wrap just wished they did the wrap without the poppers. I like welded sides.

I must say Vicky was very helpful over a web chat.

Tonyh said:
This is one for the UK based people. Anyone ever ordered from here?

http://www.blankencare.com

Look like well made products but very expensive.

I don't prefer cloth, but wow those do look comfy.

bambinod said:
I don't prefer cloth, but wow those do look comfy.

I'm trying to save some money bambinod, spending way to much money on disposables (top ups). I get one from the NHS cos I'm a bed wetter, but I really love the security I get from my nappies. I've been using folded towels that work well, very well in fact, but the ones I've ordered will hold over 2L of liquid (Wee why they just cant say wee) and more with a tri fold insert. I plan to use a size 7 baby nappy in there too and we all know how cheap they are.

I paid £131 for 3 nappies and 3 inserts and a pair of Pul pants, thought that was a great deal. I'm spending about £80 a month on disposables and the wife says that's just to much. It was her Idea to order the new ones. :)

HappyNappin said:

HappyNappin did you receive your order yet? Mine is getting made and should be with me by Friday. Vicky has emailed tonight asking if I'd be ok with Grey on my pul covers as she is waiting for white to come back into stock.

No, not yet anyway, my order went in on the 10th, and ive not really been chasing it, the 'non medical' range has longer lead times (28days) so it should be with me soonish, hopefully early next week.

I keep meaning to pop a quick message just to make sure my orders progressing ok, but its hard wording it to not seem rude and impatient, especially at this time of year where everyone's ridiculously busy.

Tbh I really don't mind waiting for them.

Blanken Care

Finally got a notification on friday that my order was posted out, and it should be with me by tuesday, How are you getting on with your Contislips Tonyh?

Never realised that I had forgotten to add any extra boosters to my order, would anyone recommend using a regular bath towel to stuff a pocket nappy?

Or possibly large microfiber cloths.

Used to use a combination of cotton pillow cases and polycotton sheets to make makeshift nappies but I'm sure there far from ideal materials.

Got mine on Friday HappyNappin, must say the quality is great! I wouldn't order the extra boosters next time though. Don't get me wrong they too are great but a towel would work just as well. Mine got lost in the post for a week too they use Parcel2Go! I have had the pleasure of using Parcel2Go twice now and let me tell you they are Sh***! Anyway I'll post some pics soon. :)

What is boots nappies like for adult males? Are they absorbent?

Pics [emoji3]
d739497e4e2e1c61b87ebb4ffa33f881.jpg
492b9d592d7c451b112a45e13fd860b8.jpg
8e1bd0837b992fb64a4aefd65b160d91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyh said:
(pictures)

They look great! I'd love to have one, but my emails regarding shipping to the US have so far gone unanswered. D'oh!

What I am not crazy for is all that exposed Velcro my diapers came with protective tabs for washing so they don't collect lint or adhere to other diapers, when you use Velcro you need to restrain it in the wash .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Cottontail said:
They look great! I'd love to have one, but my emails regarding shipping to the US have so far gone unanswered. D'oh!

the communication from these guys isn't the best, I have spoken to them about the poor communication and they tell me they will get better. I would try them again. :)

How comfortable are they?

Rafiq said:
How comfortable are they?

Very! They hold loads too. In the tests I’ve done 2.5ltrs easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
What I am not crazy for is all that exposed Velcro my diapers came with protective tabs for washing so they don't collect lint or adhere to other diapers,

In case you didn't know, you can "clean" the hook-portion of the velcro, removing fuzz that's filled in the hook material, to restore the stick somewhat.

They do come with closing Velcro wash tabs, don't show on the pics but they do. :) If your looking for a reusable nappy of very, very good quality in the UK I would highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back