Status
Not open for further replies.

soloraptonic

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
how did your partner react to you coming out about diapers, being little, etc? and has it been implemented into your life together? i came out to my girlfriend of 4 years now and she was perfectly excepting. but she kept her fair distance from it. she doesn't mind it but she also doesn't interact either. so ive re-developed my sense of embarrassment from it and keep it behind closed doors.

After some surgery I became ic so pads, pullups and diapers are a way of life for me. My wife completely understands, but then again, these are for necessity, not really for fun.

Looks like you're new here? Welcome! We are a support site and give lots of advice. Your question is quite common. Others will be along to give their experiences.

But we all kind of like to know each other. Here is the page to introduce yourself and let us know more about yourself.

I told my wife after being married for 11 years at the time. She almost took the kids and left. Two years later, things are better, but she still doesn't approve. I can only wear when she is not around....but she is always around.

I told my wife before we were married and she didn't have a problem with it. She even played along now and then. We were almost married for 34 years but died of lung cancer 4 months short of the 34th year.

I’ve only told two of my exes respectively. The first guy was really cool with it and had no problem wearing diapers with me and was even willing to go out in public and wet it when we were out with friends. He was very kinky so it worked out for the best (not for us in the long run unfortunately). Overall it was a positive experience and I felt no shame or embarrassment.

My second ex had a really hard time with it. He tried to stay open minded about it but he was just very jealous over my love for diapers. He once told me that if I had to choose between him and diapers I would choose diapers. There was a lot of other things that went along with it but overall I felt very embarrassed indulging around him so I was very secretive with diapers around him. I would wear when he wasn’t home and change when I knew he was coming home. It didn’t take me too long to realize that our situation was very unhealthy so we parted ways (Thank God)!

My wife was very supportive when I told her. Though she didn't directly participate, she bought me plushies, onsies, sippy cups and footed jammies. Sadly she died a month ago so things have changed in my life. I once told her that when I die, I'm entering heaven as a three year old, dragging my teddy bear. She told me I better not...haha. Now I'm looking forward to that day when I can be with her forever.

I've been with my partner for 13 years. I told her about my fetish whilst on holiday. I used the excuse of having ulcerative colitis (severe horrible bowel condition) as an initial excuse. I said i sometimes have to wear protection,
"Do you mean like a nappy?" she said.
Then i told her i quite like wearing them....
"I know, you've already told me"..... this i had no recollection of.

So initially she was quite receptive of this angle to her new boyfriends life but over the subsequent years she became less so.

When we tried for a baby and got pregnant she told me that she didn't want me to do this anymore.... "There will be enough nappies in this house without you adding to it..."
So back to closet wearing I went, secret wearing, no interaction at all.

It slowly came back into our relationship with her indulging 5/6 times a year, very occasionally letting me nappy her too whilst playing in the bedroom.

Recently, over the past few months things have gone from occasional use to excessive. DL life has now hit an all time high, I'm not complaining. Weekends in bed i'm lying next to her in a nappy. We can be up till the early hours doing what couples do but with the added bonus of nappies being used.

I need to work on daytime wearing but I'm not pushing it yet. She doesn't like me wearing during the day under my clothes in case someone sees what i'm wearing.
We have 3 boys from 10 to 19 and she doesn't want them to see their dad or step dad in nappies as it could take some explaining.

I did mess up earlier in the week when i left a used Abena M4 in the toilet for all to see. I must have left it behind the door. She came home and went to the toilet finding the offending (dry,clean but worn) nappy. She wasn't happy and told me it was for 'our' time in the bedroom only. Fortunately I've been forgiven and was back in nappies the same night, night after and last night too. I have to cover up if going to bathroom in the night incase the kids are wandering about despite the bathroom being one stride from the bedroom door.

I'm single, but have a close female friend that I go on holidays with, sharing a twin room.
I didn't want to suspend wearing so when unpacking I left the packet in my open suitcase, and said, "I hope you don't think me wearing these is weird, I've got normal pants with me as well if it upsets you" She was absolutely fine with it but curious, I said I find it more hygienic, and the male ones are too bulky. I use Lady Tena Discreet btw.
She was absolutely fine with it, not sure what I would tell any future partner, I think it's better with pull-up briefs rather than a full nappy, they look similar to men's briefs tbh so not too far away from "normal" underwear,,,

My wife of 43 years knew from the very start that I was into wetting myself, she tried to play along a few time but not her thing, diapers came into play much later she knows but is fine with me keeping it hidden. she would rather I wear then share a wet bed, she makes no mention that I wear every night. How I wish she was more acceptable of it and would speak with me about them. I would really like to go into diapers 24/7 but that would send her over the edge I am quite sure.

I believe I told my wife on our second date. I told her a few things about my childhood and she further inquired to the point that I told her that I still wore diapers as a coping mechanism. I was prepared for some reaction, but she just shrugged her shoulders, said OK, and moved on to the next question. It was a non point in the conversation and didn't matter to her one way or another.

In later more in depth conversations she told me that she had to wear them when she was pregnant and did not see any issue with me wearing. She is not into it, but she has worn a diaper for me a few times.

AB stuff is another issue. I'm a DL more than an AB, so it isn't an issue for me, but she is not into any age play beyond letting my cuddle while wearing a diaper. But since I wear a diaper to bed every night if we cuddle or do anything physical it involves a diaper.

dogboy said:
My wife was very supportive when I told her. Though she didn't directly participate, she bought me plushies, onsies, sippy cups and footed jammies. Sadly she died a month ago so things have changed in my life. I once told her that when I die, I'm entering heaven as a three year old, dragging my teddy bear. She told me I better not...haha. Now I'm looking forward to that day when I can be with her forever.

Dog boy I am so sorry for your loss I can’t imagine the pain of losing my wife. Treasure those memories and stay happy for her honour. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggles said:
Dog boy I am so sorry for your loss I can’t imagine the pain of losing my wife. Treasure those memories and stay happy for her honour. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Fortunately, I had Thanksgiving dinner with my son and his family. His wife is a great cook.

WABX and dogboy,
you have my condolences. ive been married 24 years. even though we dont agree on diapers, it would tear me up to loose her!

when I first met my to be wife I got her to put on a towel as a diaper. she seemed to enjoy it. she had a baby blanket that I pinned on. she didn't seem to mind. one day we were buying flour sack dish towels( they made good diapers ), as we were checking out she tossed a pack of diaper pins down on the check out counter. "might as well go all the way" she said.when we were having sex we wouldii took that as total acceptance. I was wrong. I used to wear them around her & got her to wear them to on occasion. sometimes durring sex we verbalized about wearing diapers. then I brought up wetting. at first everythingbath bath tub( we only had a few diapers, went along ok. we diapered each other then went into the bath tub. we both wet( she went first ). then she started freaking out. all in all not the greatest expierence. it was the begining of the end of our relationship.

I've been married for almost 18 years, and my wife found out about five years ago. (Short version: I was washing my cloth diapers and did a sloppy job of putting them away when I was done. She found some of them.) She was pretty neutral on the whole thing, and has remained that way--hasn't ever gotten upset about it, but hasn't ever expressed any interest in getting involved with it either. I think, perhaps, that she's rationalized it as a hobby. :) She was initially (briefly) annoyed that I'd kept it a secret for so long, but was understanding and sympathetic when I explained how difficult it had been growing up with a diaper fetish, and how scary it was to have it discovered by anybody. I told her that I didn't set out to keep anything from her, but had simply continued my decades-old practice of dealing with it privately. I also told her that she was first of all my family and friends to find out--which is possibly true. (I've long suspected that my parents knew and just left me alone about it.)

And so my diapered life rolled on.

These sorts of late or forced coming-outs generally get a bad rap here on ADISC, and maybe it's deserved. I do think, however, that if your relationship is a solid one, diapers aren't going to wreck it. I feel like I've been a good husband and friend to my wife, a good father to my kids, and a good provider overall. With those things as a backdrop, it would have been pretty crazy to have our marriage collapse because of a kooky thing I do privately. I think my wife felt the same way. Occasionally I'll hear horror stories about wives going crazy, threatening to take the kids, file for divorce, etc. My first thought when I hear those things is: That relationship was probably in trouble already. Maybe the husband and wife weren't doing anything together, weren't having sex, were having other issues--financial stresses, etc., and then diapers came along. If you're already searching for something to blame when a diaper fetish comes into the picture, that's where it's all going to go, because strange things are always magnets for blame.

So my recipe for getting a partner on board with this stuff is to just be a good partner in all other ways first. The better you are to your partner, the smaller any diaper thing will seem. And that's good!

Last edited:
My wife found out while we were still dating. I was terrified she was going to leave me. She found a diaper related web page I left up by accident on the computer. Thankfully she was very open!

Over the past five years she has really not cared at all if I wore around her. She has even let me diaper her a few times. Her only request is that I clean up after myself and never wear a wet diaper to bed. I am very lucky to have her in my life.

Ok, first, I see a lot of married people doing responses, and would be happy if you friended me, since we have both the marriage issues & diapers in common. Even those who've lost their wives, since you had the same experience. We really should have a group...

As for me, I told her about "things" when we we're still dating, and it went "ok". We had lots on our respective plates, so diapers seemed to be a kind if NOT-SO-BIG issue. Of course, marriage changes all, in one way, or another. For us, we wrestled with the "when", the "how", even the "why", and especially the " how much is too much". Add the fact that now that you have someone that knows, so you can delve a little further, exploring options (cloth vs. disposable, plastic pants, powders, creams, the whole lot), sometimes with their approval, sometimes not. Add 30 years of finances, home purchases & sales, cars, jobs, kids, family, holidays, and diapers upon diapers, and arguments & disagreements over all that crap. It's NOT EASY! Over time, you find a path that works. Sometimes you play together in them, sometimes not. Too much is definitely#2, the 💩... But, that's too much for me, too, so we're in agreement, and only genuine accidents are even remotely accepted.

It's definitely MY THING, but she does participate by making things, tolerating my choices, and trying to be involved. She has a full plate with grandkids, etc., so we just let life roll, for the most part. As others have mentioned, you can find your way through this, if there's love, mutual respect, & good communication. If there's not, this'll rip your relationship to shreds. You both play a part in its success or failure. It's not leaving any of our brains any time soon, so you might as well find something that works with someone you love, and allow it to find a buoyancy that's acceptable to both partners. It can be so awesome to merge it with another human, but it can also be a major cross to bear. YOU make the difference between success & failure!

WABX and dogboy sorry for your losses. Sending extra hugs during this time of year when everything is just so much harder. xx

My fiancé wears, I don’t.
Originally it was a medical need for them, he started wearing a few months after we got together, so we went through the ‘oh, fet stuff is better than the regular stuff’... I cried when he told me as I felt so bad for him having tofeel like he needs to keep it a secret.

as we spent more time together he’s opened up about his childhood and his desire to be small & cared for.
I started changing him when he was drunk one night, and it’s just gone from there, he likes me changing him so I do it whenever we can.

We’ve literally only just stared with the Mama/baby stuff but it’s going well so far (have had some fab support and advice here).
I like how close nappies have bought is together, I would’ve never considered being ‘into’ them before but it’s nice to have something which is just ours. I don’t think he’s ever going to want to tell anyone else and I’m fine with that.
It’s amusing to think I’ll be the only one who knows he’s wearing on our wedding day!

I told my partner after we had been together some 13 years. Before that I was too ashamed / embarrassed and only wore when he was away for a weekend or similar occasions. Back then, although I did enjoy my diaper time, it usually ended with me relieving myself, and then being full of remorse. But I gradually learned to accept my desire for diapers and the great pleasure I get from them - and that it does not keep me from the sexual pleasure I experience with my partner.

So pretty much 3 years ago, after a romantic New Years dinner at home we had cooked for ourselves, I told him about this side of me that I had kept hidden for so long. The reaction I got was better than I could have hoped for. He was very understanding said something like "well, there are many unusual desires out there, yours does not shock me." He sort of apologized for not having a fetish himself :) That night, I showed him some adult diapers and plastic pants, and even put on a (rather thin) diaper while he was watching. I explicitly told him I was going to keep it dry, since I did not want to gross him out. Around midnight, we went outside to watch the New Years fireworks, and when he held me and padded my diapered bum I could have cried for happiness. It was the first night also that I went to bed next to him wearing a diaper.

Over the following months, I was still hesitant to wear in front of him too often, but his acceptance never changed. He's totally not into diapers himself, and rather a bit of a clean freak, so my fascination with pee is something he won't ever share. Yet, when I'm running around in a soaked diaper at home, he often pats my bum, and when I go to bed with a soaked diaper, we cuddle, and he often touches me all over thru the diaper. He really gets it that it turns me on sexually (very much!), but also that it helps me relax.

Pretty soon we established a rule: if we want to have sex together, the diaper comes off and I take a shower. Often, on weekends, I would be wearing for many hours, and at some time he would say: honey, why don't you take a shower...? We had some of our best sex after I had worn a diaper.

So all in all, I feel very very lucky. Today I am much more comfortable about getting diapered around him and openly expressing pleasure about sogginess and crinkling. And it helps that we talk about my "hobby" from time to time, both about how much it means to me to be so accepted, and about any "red lines" that he needs to draw (even unconsciously).

After several years together I told my partner. I did a detailed post about the coming out and you can read that if your interested. Since then I can openly wear whenever I please, mostly on weekends. She has participated whenever I ask without compliant and has surprised me a couple of times by being diapered and waiting for me when I get home from work, but this is for my pleasure rather than her desire. Pretty amazing women who will be my wife in 20 days now😁.

There will soon be a third kid in the house with the oldest being 7 so I will need to update hiding spots and the rat bags get older and wiser.

Good luck with it all. Having a loving partner you can be open, honest and have fun with including your fetishes is the best thing in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back