Voluntary bedwetting,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OK, so I just have this urge now, it happens maybe twice a year, to go to bed without a toilet break, mattress liner in place, I usually have to visit the bathroom once a night, when I feel the need about 3am tomorrow morning, I'm just gonna let go, and deal with the laundry in the morning, at 54 years, hell why not? sorry if that grosses anyone out,,,

I get those urges all the time but I always wear a diaper. I have a couple times worn a cloth diaper and skipped the plastic cover just to see my pad get wet but extra laundry isn't my thing. A couple nights ago I woke up with a wet shirt and had to wash my pajamas. That night I was diapered a bit too light as I had wet and changed before I went to bed.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Well padded and protected mattress , Ill wet the bed undiapered pretty often i don't mind the extra washing.

Thanks guys, for the encouragement, one more wineglass of elderflower lemonade then it's bedtime for me, wearing just a Lady Tena Discreet, no bedclothes hehe

Yes, sometimes I do get in the mood to just wet the bed wearing my undies. Mostly in the summer though. As a matter of fact that is one thing I plan to do when my new Rearz cloth training pants arrive on Friday! But, right now in the cold weather I literally sleep like a baby wearing my onesie pajamas and my disposable diaper and plastic pants underneath. I wake up warm and wet on the inside and bone dry on the outside and just get out of bed and enjoy it all with a nice cup of coffee.

I think a lot of us on sites like this have combined wetting and diaper fetishes so its probably more common than you think. I got into voluntary bedwetting when I was still living at home and my uncontrolled wetting started to decrease at lot. My father wouldnt allow diapering and mother used to use the idea of removing protection from my bed as what she thought was an incentive to stop bedwetting. She said six months of dry nights would lead to the mattress protector and absorbing pad being removed from the bed. I think it had the opposite effect though because for a long time I made sure my "accidents" were more frequent than that. Maybe for old times sake I still enjoy a freestyle bedwetting every now and again although Im on some pretty heavy duty drugs that cause me to sleep through most nights.

This is a much better decision with a diaper on I’m just saying. I usually diaper up and sometimes I have to go other times I wake up to discover I’ve already gone and it’s really a great feeling I can’t explain. I practically stay in bed the whole time and I don’t even feel wet!

Why is this in the incontinence forum? Seems a bit mocking for those of us having an actual problem.

mrlibrary said:
Why is this in the incontinence forum? Seems a bit mocking for those of us having an actual problem.

Agreed.

mrlibrary said:

It looks like it was moved to the Diaper Talk forum.

It is hard enough for me to keep cloth diapers laundered. Consider a diaper and you can "go" all night long if you want.

mrlibrary said:

I get your point but think maybe your being too literal here. People go to these sites for all kinds of reasons and seek to communicate with others with similar issues and interests but sometimes its difficult to identify the appropriate forums. I recall posting a story several weeks ago and just gave up and deleted it after it was criticized for apparently not meeting a storyline prefered by others. My approach is to read and contribute to topics that interest me and to ignore others. If I'm not interested in something I just move on. But I have to say I'm visiting this site less often because I find that some users narrowly interpret its purpose.

mikesecret said:
I think a lot of us on sites like this have combined wetting and diaper fetishes so its probably more common than you think. I got into voluntary bedwetting when I was still living at home and my uncontrolled wetting started to decrease at lot. My father wouldnt allow diapering and mother used to use the idea of removing protection from my bed as what she thought was an incentive to stop bedwetting. She said six months of dry nights would lead to the mattress protector and absorbing pad being removed from the bed. I think it had the opposite effect though because for a long time I made sure my "accidents" were more frequent than that. Maybe for old times sake I still enjoy a freestyle bedwetting every now and again although Im on some pretty heavy duty drugs that cause me to sleep through most nights.

so that is what my cousin and i did from 2years old into high school: freestyle bedwetting. lol Never guessed there was a term for waking up wet most every morning. and i still do occationally.

I don't believe the OP meant to mock anyone, and did correctly post it in the incontinence forum.

I've seen plenty of cases where "voluntary" is take a little bit too out of context. There are plenty of people who (like I was for decades) have urinary urgency, or even just simple interrupted sleep thanks to our bladders. The point the OP made, was that instead of choosing to get up and ruin even more possible sleep, to instead give into urgency our bladders demand without getting up and just let go "voluntarily". Except that isn't the full choice, when we wake up needing to pee, one way or the other we are going to have to go- and soon.

Since his voluntary wetting is truly brought on by his involuntary urge incontinence (which he did state he has). I have to ask, how is it so different choosing to use a diaper during the day instead of dropping everything and running to the bathroom within 30 seconds. OR voluntarily choosing to wet the bed/diaper at night instead of getting up and running to the bathroom within 30 seconds. Not much of a voluntary choice from where I'm sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back