Not open for further replies.

liltigerpaw

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So who owns a fursuit? If you do, do you like wearing diapers while suiting?

I own a few fursuits myself. A personal tiger suit and a rainbow dash suit.

I have a red panda Kigurumi pajamas with a tail. So not a proper fur suit but I love it, sooo comfy.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I'd love to, but simply don't have the $$$ required to have one made that I'd be happy wearing.
I don't have a choice about my need for incontinence products, so my dream fursuit would have to accomodate RL wearing of protection (and, srsly, who'd WANT to soil a suit that you spent thousands of $$$ to have made!?).
One aspect of visiting ADISC/online Furry sites where being ABDL/Involuntarily incontinent, isn't such an anathema?... I'd have my suit include a diaper (very PC and not 'In your FAICE!' type). Course, I'd be in a damned wheelchair/similar transport device, so perhaps no one would even notice? lol

B.

I Want one!
All I have is a Kigurumi for now.
Someday I hope to have that kind of money free and can get one made.

No fursuit, and I don't really want one either. Throughout my childhood, I never liked people in mascot-type costumes (my mother says that if Chuck E. Cheese got within 30 yards of me I'd take a fit), and they still don't hold a lot of appeal for me.

Now, I might go for something that was like, a hoodie made to look like my fursona.

I have no intention of ever owning a fursuit.

I have a partial suit as well as several halloween costumes that could be considered fur suits. I love costumes and Halloween.

I have commissioned a full suit to be made, not sure when I'll get to show it off.

I want a fursuit, but I still live at home. I'd like at least to get a nice Mickey Mouse one, then move onto something custom. But once I finish my third college degree(at my age its hell) This could be an option finally.

liltigerpaw said:
So who owns a fursuit? If you do, do you like wearing diapers while suiting?

I have a fursuit, and sometimes I wear a diaper underneath while suiting.

i wish i have one, but i have a friend who likes diapers and have a fursuit,

Mattew said:
I have a partial suit as well as several halloween costumes that could be considered fur suits. I love costumes and Halloween.

I have commissioned a full suit to be made, not sure when I'll get to show it off.

Whoa really? Can't wait to see it ^_^ well at least some pictures since I won't be going to any fur cons in 2018...

I really want one >.< but I just can't justify the money at the moment.

lilkayden said:
Whoa really? Can't wait to see it ^_^ well at least some pictures since I won't be going to any fur cons in 2018...

I really want one >.< but I just can't justify the money at the moment.

You'll see it one day when I do. I think it'll still be another year (at least) before I see it. Hope it's not much longer than that.

I had one, once. My ex sold it. Other than that, I have a bunch of animal sleepers, a kigurumi, and a big cozy Snoozzoo

The Fantasy of wearing a gorilla suit from a very bad "B" movie and being LOCKED into it requiring heavy duty diapering and plastic protection panties.
And then NOT having control in getting out of the same. Paraded around in some humiliated way begging for release !

No I don't have a fursuit because I'm living at my dad's and can't afford to get one made right now but I have the name and species picked out though

I have a fursuit.ringtail maki and husky
But sadly dont have the time to been them for a long time.
Have been to eurofurence 15 and 16 that whas really nice.

Yeah if i can i would wear them

Tiado said:
I have a fursuit, and sometimes I wear a diaper underneath while suiting.

Always great to have protection during long fursuiting marathons at conventions.. :)

I myself have a Wolf Fursuit.
Yes, I wear a diaper when in my fursuit.

I have some really cool giraffe pajamas they even have a tail but dont think it would be considered a fursuit although it is one piece :)

I have one of an old character of mine that I never wear anymore. I also haven't visited any conventions recently, so he's just been sitting there collecting dust, haha.
My partner and I plan on making suits as a hobby soon! We both like sewing and building, so I think it will be fun to do once we have some spare time/money. I can't wait to make a suit of my new fursona!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back