Fursuits. Own one or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fursuit that often anymore but I have a partial husky, a full werewolf suit and a hybrid wolf/fantasy-creature suit.
When I can, I wear padding when suiting. It depends a bit on the occasion and which suit I'm wearing.
It's kinda funny sometimes: people see a big scary werewolf but he's in fact wearing diapers ^_^

i own 3 suits and no i dont wear in the suit the amount of sweat you do in one make it very hard for you not to chafe

I don't have one yet, but I do have a full body Halloween costume that I use as a makeshift fursuit on occasion. Unfortunately, I don't have enough income right now to be comfortable spending several thousand dollars on a commissioned suit. However, I'm currently attempting to construct one myself in my free time, and if all goes reasonably well it should be finished sometime this spring (probably late spring). As for wearing under the suit, it's not something I would necessarily do at all times, but is something I'd like to try in situations where it might make sense.

I'd love to have one but the prices put me off. Maybe one with with a moving tail and some facial expressions for the ears, eyes, and mouth.

I had a commission in for one, but I had to cancel it due to personal reasons.

If I had one I'd most certainly go diapered under, but Like most of us I want a really good one and don't have the spare money for it.

I own three suits,
One digi fullsuit, one Plantigrade fullsuit and a partial suit;
Though I wouldn't wear anything other than my basic undergarments, leggings and long sleeved top under the two fullsuits XD gets miles too hot in them for any luxarys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back